Pavo Silver Cloth
- The Pavo Silver Cloth is the Cloth that Shiva wears in Saint Seiya. It is of the second class of the cloths that Athena's Saints wield, the Silver Cloths.
|Pavo Silver Cloth|
- Created by the alchemists of Mu along with the other 87 Cloths. Under the tutelage of Virgo Shaka, Shiva earned the right to wield the Pavo Cloth. When Athena's purge of the Sanctuary was underway, Phoenix Ikki kept helping them from a distance. Virgo Shaka ordered Pavo Shiva and Lotus Agora to defeat the Phoenix Saint. Things didn't go as planned and Shiva was defeated in the fight with Ikki and the Pavo Cloth came to remain there.
- Like the Phoenix Cloth the Pavo Cloth has feather tails on the back, but it is unknown if they can be used as projectiles like the Phoenix's. The Pavo Cloth only exists in the anime, but the Pavo Constellation exists in Saint Seiya so a Cloth for it is bound to appear eventually, Silver or Bronze. For an anime made Cloth it has a lot more details than the previous Toei made Cloths, it is similar in looks to Masami Kurumada's design of the Cloths.
- As it was made for the anime it has no official object form.
Techniques used by Pavo Saints
- Senjushin On Ken: While the user starts chanting a mantra the tail feathers rise up and with a build up of Cosmo the Pavo Saint unleashes forceful attack.