Author Topic: Artemis Sorras the self-proclaimed "Son of Poseidon"  (Read 464 times)

Yuni

• Saint in Training
  • -The Great Detective-
    • View Profile
Artemis Sorras the self-proclaimed "Son of Poseidon"
« on: January 10, 2017, 05:42:11 AM »
Hey guys idk if you are up to date with news from Greece, I usually don't make posts of political nature but this one was too good to not post. Anyways, if you need a good laugh just click the link below xD

According to what I saw on TV, Sorras claims that he made billions selling U.S. President Barack Obama space technology that belonged to God Apollon. xDDDD

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2017/01/09/artemis-sorras-600-billion-dollars-a-green-dragon-and-the-healing-water/

Below you can see a video in which Sorras' supporters (whom themselves call the "Savor of the Greeks") held a meeting and when a priest enters, shit goes down. He questions them if they know that Sorras makes them take vows in the name of Zeus. (According to TV it was mentioned that if Sorra's supporters ever break said vow their bodies will melt and perish LOL). Sorra's supporters blame the priest that he's bothered because Zeus is not a Jew. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb7eY1NZ90I

"This level of reasoning is possible for Furudo Erika"

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
Re: Artemis Sorras the self-proclaimed "Son of Poseidon"
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 07:40:00 AM »
Oh my, what in the world?
Why haven't i heard of this sooner?

With Golden Dawn and all that, i figured they would use the greek gods eventually xD

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Yuni

• Saint in Training
  • -The Great Detective-
    • View Profile
Re: Artemis Sorras the self-proclaimed "Son of Poseidon"
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 10:44:01 AM »
Oh my, what in the world?
Why haven't i heard of this sooner?

With Golden Dawn and all that, i figured they would use the greek gods eventually xD

Some of GD are I'm sure of it! But it's Sorra's and his followers who are living Saint Seiya irl! xD

"This level of reasoning is possible for Furudo Erika"