Author Topic: Soul of Gold 2!! :D  (Read 3674 times)

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
Re: Soul of Gold 2!! :D
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2017, 12:05:37 PM »
They still gotta market the remaining God Gold Cloths Myth Cloths in some way, a new series would be the most effective.

What remaining God Cloths Myth Cloths? I thought they were all released? Nvm I just saw that Dohko, Milo and Aphrodite were not released...yet funny enough they released two times Aioria and two times Saga however the new one comes with the Pope and throne as well as the original Gold Cloth EX  (Gemini Saga God Cloth Premium Set).

If they rehash the Poseidon arc again just with gold saints... ):

It's probable as it is the safe way to go..introducing something new might just turn really bad but then again even when they "play" safe they can still ruin it.

Fruitify

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 01:33:22 AM »
In terms of Marketing SOG did really super well just by the fact that they could release the models, games and extend the franchise.   True that it would be strange to call it Saint Seiya but have no bronzies but really we didn't see too much bronzies in SOG either.
Ep G also didn't have Bronzies much. 
It is pretty difficult to make further god clothes...unless they tap into Poseidon or even Spector God Cloth version like we have seen Rada in LC.

Personally I don't care what they do...as long as they do it...even new Omega...

YanDaMan

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2017, 02:27:57 PM »
I wish they'd finish Lost Canvas :/

OphiuchusOdysseus

• Bronze Saint
  • "The reincarnation of Asclepius"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2017, 04:04:39 AM »
I wish they'd finish Lost Canvas :/
And I wish that people would stop constantly bringing this whole issue about"Lost Canvas" not getting another season into every discussion that is related to new"Saint Seiya" projects because its getting tiresome.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2017, 07:41:04 PM »
And I wish that people would stop constantly bringing this whole issue about"Lost Canvas" not getting another season into every discussion that is related to new"Saint Seiya" projects because its getting tiresome.

I wonder it was the same with Hades to bringing to Anime? Or was less?

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2017, 12:40:46 PM »
The anime of Lost Canvas will never be finished. No matter how many times fans ask and post petitions, they won't make TMS change their minds - they've already said several times they're not going to make a third season. I just wish the fandom would finally understand that and let it gooooo- *door slams shut*

Examples that are similar to Lost Canvas in that regard are Fruits Basket, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. All three anime were cut short before the actual manga ended, and despite the fandoms' petitions, were never finished. After 10+ years since Weed, I have serious doubts the Shogun, Russian Wardog and Hybrid Bear arcs will ever be animated.

PS. Any news on this Soul of Gold project? Not to be a spoilsport, but I doubt it's going to be an OVA... they're probably just releasing some new figures or something.

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2017, 10:22:33 PM »
They made a small little promo thing for the figures. (does this still make SoG 2 up in the air or?)

https://twitter.com/TaurooAldebaran/status/874513939190644737

ZakAttak18

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2017, 10:39:57 PM »
I hope so, but I could always see it just being a promo. It's strange that they would animate it so I think that means something.
"When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move?"

-Chairman Netero

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2017, 11:48:57 PM »
It's a promo for one of the spanish versions of the show.

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2017, 12:56:39 PM »
Do you mean a promo for the Spanish dub of SoG? I could see that, but why would they include the exclusive 'Gold Saints with Libra Weapons' in the entire opening? Unless Toei is just going "Soul of Gold was a thing. Hey. These figures are also a thing. Buy them." XD

Speaking of Spanish dub, has anyone seen episodes of the dub posted yet?

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2017, 09:02:22 AM »
Do you mean a promo for the Spanish dub of SoG? I could see that, but why would they include the exclusive 'Gold Saints with Libra Weapons' in the entire opening? Unless Toei is just going "Soul of Gold was a thing. Hey. These figures are also a thing. Buy them." XD

Speaking of Spanish dub, has anyone seen episodes of the dub posted yet?

I didn't notice they had the libra weapons. Could be just some thing they wanted for the spanish dub release :)

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.