Author Topic: Soul of Gold 2!! :D  (Read 4614 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
Soul of Gold 2!! :D
« on: December 20, 2016, 08:48:12 AM »

Saga

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Soul of Gold 2!! :D
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 10:44:41 AM »
What is this? only ad for myth cloth or actually Soul of Gold 2?  :kiki:

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 12:44:17 PM »
So this is the other anime they were talking about? I did not expect a sequel from that and honestly it doesn't look like it can have a sequel.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 01:51:55 PM »
So what does it say?

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 03:22:37 PM »
So this is the other anime they were talking about? I did not expect a sequel from that and honestly it doesn't look like it can have a sequel.

Ikr...

In any case if this is happening please let Shaka have the tonfa, please let Shaka have the tonfa... and then make a joke about how much he fail at just holding it. Toei, makes it happen.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 06:20:21 PM »
Is not trolling? I mean the Saga, Saga Project was not an anime  it was other stuff?

Favorite55

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 07:17:58 PM »
I did not like Soul of gold. I really hope they step it up in terms of quality and animation.

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 11:28:09 PM »
Oh... oh no... I try not to get too pessimistic because I can always... well not watch it and just let others enjoy it but-- if they really make another one, at least get a better writer and director? Or someone from the older staff? Last I checked, the director had little to their name in credentials and SOG was their first break (and you can see that, cough) and the most that the head writer contributed to was QUEEN'S BLADE. (sadly queen's blade had better animation than sog despite the writing)

I'm used to the fact that lately the ceo of Toei plays it dreadfully safe in terms of quality and gives projects cheeseburgers for their budget; the animation won't be up to par and I expect that. But if anything it's the terrible shoddy writing and plot that irks me. So my hope is that they'll attach the project to a somewhat decent director and head writer, someone from one of the movies would be the cherry on top. :0c

Anyway I'm hopeful (for better or for worse) about Saintia Sho but I'm a lil :/ about a new sog. If anything, I can look forward to more memes.

Ahh thank you for sharing the pic btw, the armors in the art look pretty neat? Very slick. Can't wait to see all the others. (also I just realized they're all holding Libra weapons. wonder what that's about)

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 11:00:25 AM »
So what does it say?

The letters look tiny to me, I can hardly distinguish them, they give me a headache.

Ikr...

In any case if this is happening please let Shaka have the tonfa, please let Shaka have the tonfa... and then make a joke about how much he fail at just holding it. Toei, makes it happen.

Oh haha, I think that's never going to happen because they probably know that Shaka cannot hold tonfas....or do they? xD  Btw what does Mu hold on this image? nunchucks?

Oh... oh no... I try not to get too pessimistic because I can always... well not watch it and just let others enjoy it but-- if they really make another one, at least get a better writer and director? Or someone from the older staff? Last I checked, the director had little to their name in credentials and SOG was their first break (and you can see that, cough) and the most that the head writer contributed to was QUEEN'S BLADE. (sadly queen's blade had better animation than sog despite the writing)

I'm used to the fact that lately the ceo of Toei plays it dreadfully safe in terms of quality and gives projects cheeseburgers for their budget; the animation won't be up to par and I expect that. But if anything it's the terrible shoddy writing and plot that irks me. So my hope is that they'll attach the project to a somewhat decent director and head writer, someone from one of the movies would be the cherry on top. :0c

Anyway I'm hopeful (for better or for worse) about Saintia Sho but I'm a lil :/ about a new sog. If anything, I can look forward to more memes.

Ahh thank you for sharing the pic btw, the armors in the art look pretty neat? Very slick. Can't wait to see all the others. (also I just realized they're all holding Libra weapons. wonder what that's about)

No, you are right in every way. SoG was mediocre and the only reason I liked it...I think I can speak for everyone on this, was the return of the original Gold Saints on screen. Having said that, it was the only thing that made us watch it...hey at least it was better than Omega however I did sense traces of Omega in this short series as well. I don't know if they were trying to play safe and chose Asgard as it was an already existed thing and for me the Asgard arc, although it was not canon, it well done quite well if I may say so. That is my personal opinion, regardless, I can't say the same thing for SoG as the story was rather bland, they tried to find a reason for the revival of the Gold Saints and it was really bad. To begin with, the long time they spent in Asgard, gave an excuse that the L5 were fighting in Elysion all this time...it makes no sense.  Odin and Loki's role was beyond stupid in my humble opinion and they had hundreds of other ways to make this have a logic pattern. SoG God Warriors appeared to me less powerful than the God Warriors of Asgard arc and yet they were even boosted by Yggdrasil. Speaking of Yggdrasil...wtf , why is Yggdrasil appear something else than of what is supposed to be, and where the hell was it in the Asgard arc?

P.S I have more but then I would have to post it in SoG review or something.

ZakAttak18

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 04:02:56 PM »
I agree. The main reason I kept watching Soul of Gold was simply for the Gold Saints and hoping they all had extra character development beyond what they received in the original series. Lol, at this point I really wouldn't mind a slice of life with the Goldies.
"When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move?"

-Chairman Netero

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2016, 06:54:01 PM »
Lol, at this point I really wouldn't mind a slice of life with the Goldies.

I second this notion.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2016, 03:50:52 AM »
agree

Morana

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2016, 12:04:30 AM »
It would be good to  know what the text is saying, but whatever it will be in the end I will problably not mind. If they manage to promote Saint Seiya a bit more we might have the chance for the other mangas to get adapted into anime which is always good.

Though yes, I also kind of wonder why they have Libra's weapons with them and how ironic, Saga got one of the tridents ...
"All Divine beings are by nature cruel, selfish, greedy, arogant, temperamental, jaelous and spitefull. Though the younger ones forgot, that even a god has a mortal side. Those who stirr closer to that side are able to learn about the human heart, but Zeus despises those who act as such." - Nyx

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 11:33:45 AM »
I finally found out that the text is just saying that a new Soul of Gold project is in the works. It doesn't specify what kind.

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 12:53:55 PM »
You are our hero, Tetsu Aero. Thank you for the information.
Hopefully, it is another anime adaptation, and this time with Shion and Kanon. :P