Author Topic: Cosplay Accesories  (Read 1692 times)

Morana

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
Cosplay Accesories
« on: October 06, 2016, 11:38:46 AM »
Well, not sure if this is in the right place, but this is certainly not a fanfiction or drawing.

So to summ up (I probably did some mentions when posting in the Art section the costume plan) I got the chance to go to the Fall Mondocon (this weekend), but due to unforseen happenings I needed to use plan 'D'. This of course does not stop me to use today and tomorrow (got off from work) to make a few of the accesories for my plan 'C' cosplay idea. Tomorrow I will finish up as much as I can, hopefully will the earings and the necklace not take so much time as this one did (will finish tomorrow so that the glue can dry properly).

Below the photos, will be easy to guess what I'm attempting to get done, it will be re-done with different materials, hopefully next year:

http://aisthreat.tumblr.com/image/151433915896

The image posting is still striking for me by some pics.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I needed to use some drastic meassures...that cardboard was hard to cut.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Weather started to clear when I got to this part and yes, I did wear glowes, (had some unpleasant experiences in the past when making cosplay outfits or accesories, lovely example glass wool when doing the wings of my Szayel Fornicéras costume…my hands hurt for two weeks till it was fine again, no one told me what filling I got to work with.) I’m letting the dagger rest for today so that the glue can stick and finish up tomorrow, with the necklace and earings.

That wrapped around my wrist are three threads, two golden and one yellow, I placed and bound them in the middle, they will be the decoration on the hilth. Will post the finished pictures up tomorrow.
"All Divine beings are by nature cruel, selfish, greedy, arogant, temperamental, jaelous and spitefull. Though the younger ones forgot, that even a god has a mortal side. Those who stirr closer to that side are able to learn about the human heart, but Zeus despises those who act as such." - Nyx