Author Topic: Pokemon Go  (Read 679 times)

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
Pokemon Go
« on: July 17, 2016, 01:43:20 PM »
Ok, first of all I have to say I am surprised that there was no thread for this topic as it literally made Nintendo wealthier...(2 million bucks per day), and second I would like to ask you people your impressions about the game and if possible....your complaints.

WotaYagi

• Silver Saint
  • 「これは運命だから」
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Go
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 06:50:36 AM »
Never in my life have I stuck by such a buggy and glitchy game as much as I have Pokego. I can't use battery saver because it renders the game unresponsive, sometimes it'll just freeze up when catching Pokemon, and the servers crash frequently, but I gotta remember at the current time it's version 0.29.2. As it is, it's incredibly limited. But it's also incredibly fun, despite how limited it is. And like a lot of people I've seen over the internet, it's actually made me feel like going for a walk when I otherwise feel like crap. I like to believe that actual battles as well as trading will eventually be implemented. Personally, I'd like to see us given the option to change our outfits, with extra clothes purchasable with Pokecoins or something... everyone looks the same! Plus some more generations, while I'm still busy working on evolving several Pokemon, I'd like to see more Pokemon added at some point... and shiny Pokemon... I'm not really sure how they'd work, like maybe they'd be super duper rare as they are in the main games but maybe they'd be really easy to catch or something... I guess we'd just leave it to Niantic to figure that one out.

How about you, Seiya? (if you're playing?)
You can just call me Yagi.

[insert better signature here]

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 04:54:09 AM »
Thank you for your lovely review WotaYagi, I also have mixed feelings about it, being so glitchy all the time and such. I believe they said that the Legendaries will appear only on events, I like legends the most as they have the cool story behind them so yeah... Anyway, I do agree that they need to make your avatar more personified than knowing that most people round the globe have the same appearance, also more haircuts and the option to lose the cap...there's no reason to keep it.  Furthermore, I think that the next gens will just appear in new patches, just like in the original games. As for the shiny Pokemon, I sort of think that they should not release them but eventually they will. Shiny Poke was always something beyond rarity. I am not a fan of the shiny ones except the ones that they actually look better than the original colors.

Trying to evolve my Charmander but there are not many around...also is it true that if you don't pick any of the 3 starters Pikachu appears or is it just a rumor?

P.S we should have more freebies...

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 08:12:42 AM »
I can't even play the game yet, so not much I can say about it now, soon though. xD