Author Topic: Saint Seiya: Golden Age, Co-laboration manga  (Read 3673 times)

Morana

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya: Golden Age, Co-laboration manga
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 01:08:21 AM »
I can live with that page number.

Tetsu Aero: thank you for the info I did not know this before, unfortunately I had till now no time to try looking Gigantomachia up
"All Divine beings are by nature cruel, selfish, greedy, arogant, temperamental, jaelous and spitefull. Though the younger ones forgot, that even a god has a mortal side. Those who stirr closer to that side are able to learn about the human heart, but Zeus despises those who act as such." - Nyx

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 01:09:30 AM »
I can live with that page number.

Tetsu Aero: thank you for the info I did not know this before, unfortunately I had till now no time to try looking Gigantomachia up

Gigantomachia has been translated into some spanish langugages and french and italian i believe. :)

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Morana

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 01:44:46 AM »
That would explain it thenl, saddly here in Hungary is the Saint Seiya fandom rather lacking and mention even the new shows you get blank looks.
"All Divine beings are by nature cruel, selfish, greedy, arogant, temperamental, jaelous and spitefull. Though the younger ones forgot, that even a god has a mortal side. Those who stirr closer to that side are able to learn about the human heart, but Zeus despises those who act as such." - Nyx

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 02:45:07 AM »
Someone should do a Gigantomachia manga, would love a OVA done of it. The story is actually quite on point because the writer had help from Kuru and did research reading up on Hypermyth... :)

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 01:27:59 AM »
I like how you can kind of able to see who's drawing what. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time trying to figure that out if they don't tell straight up. :D

Morana

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 09:03:43 AM »
Though if they don't tell which picture was done by whom it will add an additional level of fun to the story. First you read and enjoy the story after that one spends their time with the pictures.

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2016, 05:21:40 PM »
At this point, the art alone has me excited.  The look of StS is one of my favorite bits of it, and I always like to see other folks' interpretations of Kuru's designs. 

Are all the illustrators involved folks with pretty well-established careers, or will there be some new(ish) blood working on this?

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2016, 06:47:18 PM »
the pictures look good... ^-^

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2016, 03:33:47 AM »
At this point, the art alone has me excited.  The look of StS is one of my favorite bits of it, and I always like to see other folks' interpretations of Kuru's designs. 

Are all the illustrators involved folks with pretty well-established careers, or will there be some new(ish) blood working on this?

It's just Chimaki, Teshirogi, Okada and the Heroes of Heroes mangaka. It's already been released :)

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.