Author Topic: Captain American: Civil War Trailer 2  (Read 2081 times)

SageofTime

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
Re: Captain American: Civil War Trailer 2
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:52:32 PM »
Yeah, I have seen that....not impressed, too much CGI going on with his suit. Not cool. Let's just hope the actor will be better than Garfield.

SageofTime

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 06:33:46 PM »
Yeah, I have seen that....not impressed, too much CGI going on with his suit. Not cool. Let's just hope the actor will be better than Garfield.
Yeah I did not see the Amazing Spider Man Movies because they looked cheesy.

PimpLogic

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 07:25:31 PM »
Yeah I did not see the Amazing Spider Man Movies because they looked cheesy.

More cheesy then the sam rami movies???

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 04:47:24 AM »
I beg to differ, Sam Raimi's movies didn't look cheap at all and Tobey was great Peter Parker...he was Peter Parker, Andrew pretended to be Peter Parker. Sorry but I just can't see how the skateboard fits with Peter Parker. I just can't. Marc Webb with the combination of Andrew Garfield are just some stupid guys that ruined my childhood.

If you are talking about Spider-man 3...well it wasn't Raimi's fault. He told Sony that he cannot do a movie with three villains and still be good. Sony didn't care, they just told him to do it and make it good anyway. They didn't deny it, yet they blame Raimi for the movie's failure.

Also bear in mind that you are comparing movies that are ten years later in technology. Still, I don't mind...because it is STILL better.

PimpLogic

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2016, 10:46:44 AM »
I beg to differ, Sam Raimi's movies didn't look cheap at all and Tobey was great Peter Parker...he was Peter Parker, Andrew pretended to be Peter Parker. Sorry but I just can't see how the skateboard fits with Peter Parker. I just can't. Marc Webb with the combination of Andrew Garfield are just some stupid guys that ruined my childhood.

If you are talking about Spider-man 3...well it wasn't Raimi's fault. He told Sony that he cannot do a movie with three villains and still be good. Sony didn't care, they just told him to do it and make it good anyway. They didn't deny it, yet they blame Raimi for the movie's failure.

Also bear in mind that you are comparing movies that are ten years later in technology. Still, I don't mind...because it is STILL better.

I did not say cheep I said cheesy.

You can look at any other role peter acter is in and see he is the most bland, non charisma acter ever. He   just looked the part and did just enough.

The only villain I heard he was forced to do was venom even then that's no excuse, If a  director is talented enough they can pull multiple villain's,  the cheese factor was amped  more in 3 and that had nothing to do with more villains.

The only thing the ten years have shown is that those movies have not aged well and toby can't act.

Keep in mind I like those rami movies but I just like them in a different way now.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 11:02:34 AM »
1. I did not say cheep I said cheesy.

2. You can look at any other role peter acter is in and see he is the most bland, non charisma acter ever. He   just looked the part and did just enough.

3. The only villain I heard he was forced to do was venom even then that's no excuse, If a  director is talented enough they can pull multiple villain's,  the cheese factor was amped  more in 3 and that had nothing to do with more villains.

4.The only thing the ten years have shown is that those movies have not aged well and toby can't act.

5. Keep in mind I like those rami movies but I just like them in a different way now.

1.But you do realize that when something is cheesy, it means cheap as in low quality.

2. What? elaborate please...

3.  Venom wasn't forced. In fact, Spider-man 3 was supposed to focus on him anyway. No Goblin Jr. or Sandman.  But in any case, it's impossible to make a good movie with 3 villains. Bear in mind that the movie was 2h. It's just impossible.

4. To each his own...you say you believe that Tobey can't act, I say he does.

5. So you diss both Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire and then you say you like the movies anyway? I don't understand...

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 07:15:16 AM »
Just saw Cap 3, give it an A!! :D

PimpLogic

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 09:33:42 AM »
1.But you do realize that when something is cheesy, it means cheap as in low quality.

2. What? elaborate please...

3.  Venom wasn't forced. In fact, Spider-man 3 was supposed to focus on him anyway. No Goblin Jr. or Sandman.  But in any case, it's impossible to make a good movie with 3 villains. Bear in mind that the movie was 2h. It's just impossible.

4. To each his own...you say you believe that Tobey can't act, I say he does.

5. So you diss both Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire and then you say you like the movies anyway? I don't understand...

I thought of cheesy in another sense.

I like the movie regardless of it's flaws.

I'm looking forward to civil war I heard spiderman was great in it.