Author Topic: Your Own Saint Seiya Series?  (Read 1373 times)

ZakAttak18

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Your Own Saint Seiya Series?
« on: January 26, 2016, 10:47:37 PM »
If you could make a new Saint Series, what would it be about? I haven't exactly came up with my own idea yet, but I'll be sure to post soon enough! I look forward to reading your ideas, people!
"When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move?"

-Chairman Netero

darkseiya

• Passionate youth
  • HERO DISTORTION
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Your Own Saint Seiya Series?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 10:13:06 PM »
Unicorn Jabu. Motorcycles. That's all I'm gonna say. :jabu:
☩MY CORE IS CHAOS☩

ZakAttak18

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 10:21:40 AM »
Unicorn Jabu. Motorcycles. That's all I'm gonna say. :jabu:

Lol that already seems interesting XD

-Chairman Netero

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 09:51:27 PM »
 The first ever Holy War, or just the age of myth in general...with sci-fi twists :p

Alternately, just something that's focus on Saga :)

ZakAttak18

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 01:35:28 PM »
The first ever Holy War, or just the age of myth in general...with sci-fi twists :p

Alternately, just something that's focus on Saga :)

I would LOVE a series about the first Holy War. But what do you mean by a sci-fi twist? I'm not sure if Saint Seiya and sci-fi go well together, lol!

Regarding Saga, Toei could make a series of chronicles of the Gold Saints like the Lost Canvas Gaidens. That would be really nice.

-Chairman Netero

SageofTime

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 02:18:13 PM »
If I did my own Saint Seiya series I would make a series about the background about the 20th century gold saints like their lifes before they were gold saints or before Seiya and the Bronze saints  came into the picture.  Another idea I have would be about the Marines or the Specters because you don't much about them other than the serve either Poseidon or Hades.

ZakAttak18

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 07:28:41 PM »
If I did my own Saint Seiya series I would make a series about the background about the 20th century gold saints like their lifes before they were gold saints or before Seiya and the Bronze saints  came into the picture.  Another idea I have would be about the Marines or the Specters because you don't much about them other than the serve either Poseidon or Hades.

Exactly what I had in mind. The show and manga give little to no insight as to how or why the Gold Saints became who they are. All we know is that they were young when they inherited the armors. I like to think that Dohko and/or Shion hooked them up somehow. I also want to know why Deathmask and Aphrodite became Gold Saints with their personalities, lol! A show about other gods and warriors would very interesting and a lot of possibilities are open for that path. Anyway I appreciate your input, thanks! :D

-Chairman Netero

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 09:51:25 PM »
A simple little slice-of-life/comedy spin off consisting of shorts. Shows a bit of what happened in between when Seiya and the others weren't fighting and maybe some episodes out of their element (hanging out, having down time, ect). You don't get to really see much of their routines or what they do, how they interact very much aside from fighting or serious situations so I think it might be interesting to see. The gold saints and others have episodes too of course.

I also recently saw the Devilman Chibi movie (really jarring to see such a violent concept be chibi-fied at first) and a Saint Seiya chibi could be cute too.

And finally I also agree with SageofTime's idea of focusing on the gold saint's lives and how they became gold saints.