Author Topic: New Anime .Luck & Logic. With Goddess Athena and Hero Boy Similar Saint Seiya  (Read 1880 times)

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
1. I think my favorite is Todomatsu and perhaps Karamatsu... EDITED: Actually I don't have a favorite but I have my least favorite. Jyushimatsu.

2. Well yeah, the January ones I mean. There will be more on March and April if I am not mistaken right? So anyway...these are considered good? hmm I haven't watched them yet. I might do it later. I will write them down just in case. :P

1. Hmm, my favourite is actually Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu, maybe Karamatsu. My least favourite is definitely Choromatsu though.

2. Well, with the exception of Dimension W I'm just judging by the first episodes. Snow White with Red hair is one of those show that's really relaxing to watch. Also, strong main female protagonist sure doesn't hurt.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
1. Hmm, my favourite is actually Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu, maybe Karamatsu. My least favourite is definitely Choromatsu though.

2. Well, with the exception of Dimension W I'm just judging by the first episodes. Snow White with Red hair is one of those show that's really relaxing to watch. Also, strong main female protagonist sure doesn't hurt.

1. I just don't like Jyushimatsu because he is creepy...always smiling. Lol Choromatsu is the evil one, you could say he is my 2nd least favorite.

2. Hmm strong female characters like Erza and Revy ( Black Lagoon)? :P