Author Topic: New Anime .Luck & Logic. With Goddess Athena and Hero Boy Similar Saint Seiya  (Read 1881 times)

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Similar To Saint Seiya But Only Different are with Power of Card instead Statue With Box.

http://anilinkz.tv/luck-logic-episode-1?src=6

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
There's nothing similar to Saint Seiya...except that it has Athena in it. Other than that is just another harem anime....

gingaone

• View Profile
There's nothing similar to Saint Seiya...except that it has Athena in it. Other than that is just another harem anime....

Indeed Athena

I Talk About Cloth I know They Not Same I remind Saint Seiya Legend of Sanctuary They use Dog tag pendant Summon Cloth About This They NoT Use Cloth but a Digital Armor by use The Card Sommon Armor That What i Mean Similar Reading Carefully my Comment And Think Carefully before Act.

Athena From Saint Seiya She Protect all Human From Evil Gods Same Here To Luck & Logic Both Athena Fight Evil Gods.

Did You Watch it Carefully The Story ? Maybe Not.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
Indeed Athena

I Talk About Cloth I know They Not Same I remind Saint Seiya Legend of Sanctuary They use Dog tag pendant Summon Cloth About This They NoT Use Cloth but a Digital Armor by use The Card Sommon Armor That What i Mean Similar Reading Carefully my Comment And Think Carefully before Act.

Athena From Saint Seiya She Protect all Human From Evil Gods Same Here To Luck & Logic Both Athena Fight Evil Gods.

Did You Watch it Carefully The Story ? Maybe Not.

Ok, first of all you are being rude, secondly, bad use of English, you explicitly said  "only different are with power of card instead statue with box". So before you say something impolite make sure you typed exactly what you wanted for the others to understand what you meant.

gingaone

• View Profile
Ok, first of all you are being rude, secondly, bad use of English, you explicitly said  "only different are with power of card instead statue with box". So before you say something impolite make sure you typed exactly what you wanted for the others to understand what you meant.

I Not Being Rude yea I said There different i mean Statue Not same with no Box and different.

You Know I not Good in English i was Shock in your Comment you might misunderstanding About My Comment.

Think Carefully before Act Even You Good in English.

Why I said That only different are with power of card instead statue with box I think They Change it Tranform cloth i mean armor digital order Avoid Copy but Still Copy cats of Original Saint Seiya.

Boy hero he Use Athena armor with shield.

Sorry Seiya if said Some Thing Not Right. Ask Me if There Wrong.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile

Why I said That only different are with power of card instead statue with box I think They Change it Tranform cloth i mean armor digital order Avoid Copy but Still Copy cats of Original Saint Seiya.

Boy hero he Use Athena armor with shield.

Sorry Seiya if said Some Thing Not Right. Ask Me if There Wrong.

Right, I get what you mean now. You may be right. First episode doesn't say much but I think it's one of those stereotype harem anime. Boy being the only male character in the team. Later on girls start to have feelings for him etc etc. Though I hope I am wrong.

That's ok gingaone. :)

SageofTime

I was hoping for an anime that is about Poseidon and his Mariners or Hades and his Specters.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
I gave episode 1 a try because of the thread title. It was lame.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
Lol same here. Still will give it another chance on episode 2 although I kinda have a feeling where this series is leading to.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Lol same here. Still will give it another chance on episode 2 although I kinda have a feeling where this series is leading to.

There are a couple ideas in play that could be turned into something interesting if they handle it well, but a lot of it are just mess. Plus the writing looks like it was written by an amateur. Example we have someone shouted Aegis and they didn't realise it was Athena.
Also I'm hurt, you would try a second episode of this but not Kyousougiga -3-

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
1. Example we have someone shouted Aegis and they didn't realise it was Athena.

2. Also I'm hurt, you would try a second episode of this but not Kyousougiga -3-

1. Yeah that was a clean mistake. The dude calls Aegis when he was in the battle and yet the girls were like oh so it was you Athena...really? -_-

2. I have watched the ep2 of Kyousougiga ( you really like this series huh? :) ). Did not like it. That's where I stopped tho. It has a weird plot and poor world building. Plus can't get attached to any characters. Not that the Luck & Logic has that, still early I think...need to watch next week's episode to make sure.

P.S There are all different kind of anime. There those that first episode is pretty cool and they just make you want more... there are others that begin strong and totally ruin it later. There are also those that begin poorly but getting more interesting later on as well as those that you just know by watching a few minutes that the series will suck or it is just not for you.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
1. I have watched the ep2 of Kyousougiga ( you really like this series huh? :) ). Did not like it. That's where I stopped tho. It has a weird plot and poor world building. Plus can't get attached to any characters. Not that the Luck & Logic has that, still early I think...need to watch next week's episode to make sure.

2. There are all different kind of anime. There those that first episode is pretty cool and they just make you want more... there are others that begin strong and totally ruin it later. There are also those that begin poorly but getting more interesting later on as well as those that you just know by watching a few minutes that the series will suck or it is just not for you.

1. Yeah I do, you could even say it has become my personal favourite. It's too bad that you don't like it. But if you have time to spare do try to sit through it. If nothing else, well, you'll make me really happy. :D

2. Just like any other storytelling medium out there yes. I would also add a hit when the purpose of the show is understood and miss when not as an extra category. I just think it deserves some mentioning :P

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
1. Yeah I do, you could even say it has become my personal favourite. It's too bad that you don't like it. But if you have time to spare do try to sit through it. If nothing else, well, you'll make me really happy. :D

2. Just like any other storytelling medium out there yes. I would also add a hit when the purpose of the show is understood and miss when not as an extra category. I just think it deserves some mentioning :P

1. If it will make you happy then I will give it another shot. :D

2. Honestly, this year I can't find a new good series. It's a shame. Well still, I enjoy watching Osomatsu-san :P I find it hilarious.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
1. If it will make you happy then I will give it another shot. :D

2. Honestly, this year I can't find a new good series. It's a shame. Well still, I enjoy watching Osomatsu-san :P I find it hilarious.

1. I appreciate it :)

2. Lol I'm also watching Osomatsu-san, just finish episode 14 actually. it's great how it balances comedy with other types of story and character developments. Who are your favourite?

By this year you mean from 2016 (this season onward)?. I think ERASED and Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju look the most promising. I have been following Dimension W manga since its early days and quite enjoyed it so I'm definitely keeping an eye on how well Bones adapts it. I'm definitely continuing Snow White with Red Hair. Judging from the first episode I have the feeling that Grimgar won't be a typical stuck in a game action anime so I'm going to stick with it for now. BKK/BRNK needs a few more episodes to sort itself out. Might watch Prince of Stride for animation.

So yeah, that's my main list from the ones I have watched so far.

EDIT: And maybe Dagashi-Kashi. I haven't finish the first episode yet, but that Saint Seiya Parody must be a good sign lol. Also, I have tried some of those snacks before.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
1. I appreciate it :)

2. Lol I'm also watching Osomatsu-san, just finish episode 14 actually. it's great how it balances comedy with other types of story and character developments. Who are your favourite?

2.By this year you mean from 2016 (this season onward)?. I think ERASED and Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju look the most promising. I have been following Dimension W manga since its early days and quite enjoyed it so I'm definitely keeping an eye on how well Bones adapts it. I'm definitely continuing Snow White with Red Hair. Judging from the first episode I have the feeling that Grimgar won't be a typical stuck in a game action anime so I'm going to stick with it for now. BKK/BRNK needs a few more episodes to sort itself out. Might watch Prince of Stride for animation.

So yeah, that's my main list from the ones I have watched so far.

EDIT: And maybe Dagashi-Kashi. I haven't finish the first episode yet, but that Saint Seiya Parody must be a good sign lol. Also, I have tried some of those snacks before.

1. I think my favorite is Todomatsu and perhaps Karamatsu... EDITED: Actually I don't have a favorite but I have my least favorite. Jyushimatsu.

2. Well yeah, the January ones I mean. There will be more on March and April if I am not mistaken right? So anyway...these are considered good? hmm I haven't watched them yet. I might do it later. I will write them down just in case. :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 12:16:16 AM by Seiya »