Author Topic: brave soldiers pegasus seiya v2 oce  (Read 1184 times)

frodopich

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
brave soldiers pegasus seiya v2 oce
« on: December 01, 2015, 07:34:08 PM »
I just bought the game a few days well mainly for the figure. it had gone on sale at our local video game store. I have watched several reviews on it was excited to open it up & get the figure inside. a few collectors also picked it up and they noted that the figure didn't have the inner ex box inside true enough I checked mine as well & it was just packed in w/just the clamshell. I saw several reviews & had the inner box for the figure. tried to look for answers online but haven't found any can someone shed some light on this?

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
Re: brave soldiers pegasus seiya v2 oce
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:07:53 PM »
I don't understand which Ex box are you rerfering to? My has the outter box for the game and figure. Then the grey box for the figure itself... Did you buy a used one? or second hand?

frodopich

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 09:02:33 PM »
I don't understand which Ex box are you rerfering to? My has the outter box for the game and figure. Then the grey box for the figure itself... Did you buy a used one? or second hand?

the brave soldiers game comes in special edition that includes oce seiya. when you open the box there is the game & the figure w/c is in another box. the game was only sold thru one video game store here in our country. most of us who got the game from the said shop. noticed when we opened the main box the figure didn't have a box it was just packed in its bare tray. these were all brand new & sealed.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 08:24:34 PM by frodopich »

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 06:45:23 AM »
I don't know maybe it's a region thing but I'm here in Hong Kong, the packaging is the same as the Japan one...

frodopich

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 08:22:39 PM »
I don't know maybe it's a region thing but I'm here in Hong Kong, the packaging is the same as the Japan one...

here are the pics