Author Topic: Rumour: new anime series in 2016?  (Read 19446 times)

ZakAttak18

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Rumour: new anime series in 2016?
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2017, 02:17:47 PM »
That would be nice as long as they eliminated all that crap filler, barring Asgard. I thought the new feature was Saintia Sho?
"When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move?"

-Chairman Netero

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2017, 02:39:11 PM »
That would be nice as long as they eliminated all that crap filler, barring Asgard. I thought the new feature was Saintia Sho?

That definitely is the new feature. Though in my eyes it's still possible that the reboot would be a different feature kept under wraps. (also I like the Asgard arc a lot actually, but to each their own. Maybe they can improve the Poseidon arc a little as well?)

ZakAttak18

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2017, 03:40:26 PM »
lol I meant that I wanted them to get rid of the filler EXCEPT the Asgard arc. And yeah they could definitely improve the Poseidon arc. They could improve many parts for that matter.
"When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move?"

-Chairman Netero

Pisces Aphrodite

• Bronze Saint
  • "that sanctuary is in the hands of all demons"
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 17, 2017, 04:58:31 AM »
Ah, I misread that then phfhgh sorry! And yes, it would be refreshing for improvements to be made for some of the anime aspects. The possibilities! If the reboot is made, I hope it's a nice balance between the anime and manga concepts. I think Saint Seiya Senki did the best on that, adding in scenes and even getting lines directly from the manga. (Shaka telling Ikki about the encounter between them in the island that only happened in the manga) Tbh I think the only let down in that game was Shura, as they still had him be "the most faithful saint of Athena" but then they went ahead and tried adding manga cores to him anyway and it... just didn't work in my opinion. Here's to hoping we're getting this reboot to begin with.