Author Topic: Rumour: new anime series in 2016?  (Read 19445 times)

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Rumour: new anime series in 2016?
« on: November 26, 2015, 06:21:42 PM »
I got news about the new Saint Seiya anime. In Universo Saint Seiya channel in youtube found licked  information. They just gave hints about this new series. Looks like that the new series is going to be about it Poseidon, he has the Classic Cloth, but this could be change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cgCzOJVt-I

Unfortunately two guesses  Omega 2 or Toei will touch LC.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:42:04 PM by Tetsu Aero »

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Rumour: new anime series in 2016?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 09:18:25 PM »
I got news about the new Saint Seiya anime. In Universo Saint Seiya channel in youtube found licked  information. They just gave hints about this new series. Looks like that the new series is going to be about it Poseidon, he has the Classic Cloth, but this could be change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cgCzOJVt-I

Unfortunately two guesses  Omega 2 or Toei will touch LC.

Holy Shit Dont let Toei Studio touch Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas they sucks in graphics I like Omega But only thing I Dislike in Omega it's graphics why because old graphics style.

unlike Saint Seiya The Lost Cavas graphics very Highly good by TMS Entertainment Studio unlike Omega Toei Studio.... If Toei touch Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas and Saint Seiya Next Dimension All Fans Worst Nightmare Will Come True why Toei not good handle it better Not Become Anime it or Let Other Studio handle it They Good in graphics and Story.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 09:32:02 PM »
The good thing is that is not so official, The hint could change drastically like Like SS LC made by TMS meaning we could have the continuation. The other guess is Omega 2. In the calendar of 2016   Omega is in there and let's  remember that there is a game where Poseidon is the final boss.

What do you think about a spin off of Poseidon?

gingaone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 12:16:40 AM »
The good thing is that is not so official, The hint could change drastically like Like SS LC made by TMS meaning we could have the continuation. The other guess is Omega 2. In the calendar of 2016   Omega is in there and let's  remember that there is a game where Poseidon is the final boss.

What do you think about a spin off of Poseidon?

If Become Anime better like 12 episode like Soul of Gold because idont want toei ruin Poseidon story.

if Omega had new season anime and gonna be episode 50 again and enemy it's  Poseidon they better not ruin story of legend of Poseidon he my favorite villain.

I hope toei This Time they better improve graphics Omega high quality not Same old graphics again that gonna be another rally All Fans again.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 12:58:46 AM »
I really I was waiting Saintia Sho or ND, but of course LC  I want that continuation, but looks like is going to be Omega I hope not.

gingaone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 02:22:11 AM »
I really I was waiting Saintia Sho or ND, but of course LC  I want that continuation, but looks like is going to be Omega I hope not.

If Saintia Sho Become Anime For sure gonna Big hit for Magical girl Fans why because Saintia Sho look like mahou shoujo Gonna be sell a lot Special for Young Girls.

I hope Toei not Pick The  Saintia Sho and ND they will Become Sucks i hope other studio pick it idont trust toei anymore.

AriesnoKiki

• Has discovered the Cosmo
  • ▪A huge fan of master mu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 08:22:39 PM »
I think it will be another gold saint spinoff anime but for a proper poseidon arc. SoG did pretty well in sales. That or next dimension getting animated. In any case,  both would be good news because gold saints return! 

Toei doesn't have rights to TLC, but that is signed away to TMS which is a way better studio but... after watching soul of gold,  I'm not complaining. It was very decent. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 08:55:20 PM »
Guys another news in Universo Saint Seiya channel in You tube.

They asked this question themselves. Did you remember that Shiori said 2016 would be a great year for LC? Well, Shiori answered to Archange the coordinator of SS pedia and she said that won't be anime for next year of LC.

The guy from the video of Universo SS that is suspect that Shiori reveal something because when the fandom ask about it Shiori say nothing, but this time she says something to the public.

What do you think? 

Dynamixx

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Ball Kai CZ
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 06:47:12 AM »
Well, I am well trained by the Kanzenshuu community and I just don't believe anything that comes out on this youtube channels.
Unless we have official confirmation of someone inside (which comes with potential loss of job) or official announcement, these videos prove nothing
and are just fan speculation and click baits.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 08:28:33 AM »
Good you are trained well unlike like me for long time fan of SS, but the first time I am surfing in fandom of SS.

I am going to say that I trust them, but like you said  let's wait until the official information.Of course they said that this is not so official even they said  that Poseidon is just a hint. They compare these  news like last time with LOS where Toei just showed a  teaser of Seiya:

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 08:58:16 AM »
Well, I am well trained by the Kanzenshuu community and I just don't believe anything that comes out on this youtube channels.
Unless we have official confirmation of someone inside (which comes with potential loss of job) or official announcement, these videos prove nothing
and are just fan speculation and click baits.

Yeah i figured as much :)

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2015, 09:21:12 AM »
I would like to see a new anime in 2016

While doable, we're still a year or two away from an ND anime that isn't completely weighed down by filler.

I think Saintia Sho would be a good fresh option that would be profitable.

A SoG season II would not be unwelcome ether.

Omega is done and I don't see them bringing it back. But it would be kinda fun to see all the Omega haters bitch and moan.

I don't think LC is coming back. Sorry.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 09:43:11 AM »
I would like to see a new anime in 2016

While doable, we're still a year or two away from an ND anime that isn't completely weighed down by filler.

I think Saintia Sho would be a good fresh option that would be profitable.

A SoG season II would not be unwelcome ether.

Omega is done and I don't see them bringing it back. But it would be kinda fun to see all the Omega haters bitch and moan.

I don't think LC is coming back. Sorry.

Hey Big Do you hate Omega?

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 10:12:04 AM »
Hey Big Do you hate Omega?

I don't hate Omega. It was in my opinion decent.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 10:25:21 AM »
The problem with creating a new story for a Saint Seiya anime is that there was very little world-building in the original manga.
Hence they will easily step out of boundaries, like they won't know how certain characters would react, or what happened in the Sanctuary's past.

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.