Author Topic: Ending of Tenkai Overture Movie  (Read 1673 times)

Saga

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Ending of Tenkai Overture Movie
« on: September 23, 2015, 12:43:30 PM »
Please merge or delete if this is repeated, but I am still wondering what did Apollo did in the ending?

I personally don't know what actually happened, but from the latest few mins it seemed as Apollo destroyed everything, (You can see when everything was turnining white) then we see Athena, Seiya and Apollo in a black world, almost like nothningness, so most fans are spectulating that Apollo destroyed everything then, but can we confirm this? I don't know! afterwards what happened? did Apollo recreated the world where Seiya And Athena got reincarnated as normal human beings, no idea again!

Any thoughts?

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Ending of Tenkai Overture Movie
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 10:23:20 PM »
Please merge or delete if this is repeated, but I am still wondering what did Apollo did in the ending?

I personally don't know what actually happened, but from the latest few mins it seemed as Apollo destroyed everything, (You can see when everything was turnining white) then we see Athena, Seiya and Apollo in a black world, almost like nothningness, so most fans are spectulating that Apollo destroyed everything then, but can we confirm this? I don't know! afterwards what happened? did Apollo recreated the world where Seiya And Athena got reincarnated as normal human beings, no idea again!

Any thoughts?

Only Apollo did are erase memory of Athena and Seiya.

Saori Still had power of Goddess Athena but she live with peacefull life Same To Seiya he not Saints anymore.

Idont know why Apollo  erase memory of them what he planning in Future he still doing erase all humans ? or he stop being evil God ? Only know Answears it's Toei company.
if this gonna be connect in Saint Seiya Soul of Gold after they beat loki apollo gonna show up and capture them and steal they soul and put in statue like happen in movie Saint Seiya overture movie not sure if that gonna happen maybe not.

if they remake Saint Seiya overture into tv series  like 50 ep we gonna know what gonna happen to them.

So dont complain to me even you guys not know Answears even i idont know to. i Gonna Said This Again only know Answears that  Toei Studio company they might creat more anime Saint Seiya in Future what happen to Gold Saints and Seiya Teams they might put countinue story of soul of gold and overture.

Saga

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 10:03:38 AM »
Only Apollo did are erase memory of Athena and Seiya.

Saori Still had power of Goddess Athena but she live with peacefull life Same To Seiya he not Saints anymore.

Excuse me to ask, but how come you reached this conclusion? I checked and it seems there is nothing that proves Athena still had power of Goddess Athena?

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 12:24:50 PM »
Excuse me to ask, but how come you reached this conclusion? I checked and it seems there is nothing that proves Athena still had power of Goddess Athena?

I hear This From galaxian in This Forum Long Ago not sure just theory here his link.

http://galaxianex.tumblr.com/tagged/overture

Look  Same House  Villa  from Saint Seiya Overture  Movie ep 1 and Saint Seiya Omega ep 1

Might Toei planning remake Someday that  Overture  Movie into Tv series Like they did in Dragon ball battle of gods Movie turn into  Dragon ball  super  Tv series spin off realise in  2015

Might  Apollo only  erase memory but Some How they might Memory Come Back some way.

Seiya Team Might Fight All olympian gods except for athena she ally and Own Goddess They serve Them beat all  olympian gods Them next Story are Saint Seiya Omega

I forgot Which forum i hear This rumors Toei might put more spin off in future Saint Seiya Anime What happen to Seiya Team in Overture and Side Story   How they Fight Mars and  others God plus they might put some day Ophiuchus Gold Saint only in spin off Anime not the  Original One From Saint Seiya Next Dimension Manga.

I know All Old Fans gonna Mad if Toei Put More Spin off in Saint Seiya Anime in Future instead Following Original Saint Seiya Next Dimension Manga turn into Anime.