Author Topic: SOG Ep 13! "Let Our Wishes Be Reached! Forever Gold Legend!!"  (Read 5922 times)

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 13! "Let Our Wishes Be Reached! Forever Gold Legend!!"
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2015, 07:02:20 PM »
I think Camus genuinely felt regret towards Milo, but satisfied that he accomplished his mission despite the wounds to his comrade.  Milo, however, seemed to either forgive him and not want to talk about it, or blow him off.  :P  I wanted to see little frozen Scarlet needles flying!  (Especially since Camus' keyword, surprisingly, is 'scorch'.)

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 11:28:46 PM »
Wait a minute, now I  remember the epilogue when Lyfia looks the same as Btx anime.

SageofTime

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2015, 12:16:05 AM »
The episode is okay nothing to exciting. I was hoping the goldies would have more personalities in the series but the only development I saw were Deathmask, Aphrodite and Dohko everyone else had a personality of a brick and were very serious.

mahogany

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Smile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2015, 12:37:46 AM »
Final episode was ok, little excited to see the combo I wanted to see, Aiorios & Saga and a few others, the cheesy lines and scenes of the original series took me back in time however,
Last but not least, I hated the part where the people and the land of Asgard lent Cosmo to Aioria...made absolutely no sense.
I agree. They might have wanted to echo the end of the Hades Arc when Seiya is "powered up" against Hades by the Saints in Sanctuary and his sister. But they all know Seiya, unlike the Asgardian who might have had a glimpse of Aiolia walking by with Lyfia...
I think that was actually the best parts  :saga-robe: :aioros:  :aphrodite2: :deathmask:

@Hallwill, Seiya: The part about the Asgardians and the land praying for the GS is ok, I think. Because even if they don't know the Gold Saints, they are responding to Lyfia's prayer. And they are trying to save their own land, too.

DM and Aphro's combo attack is fun. I kinda like Saga and Aioros's conversation, and the Gold Saints' final speeches.

The episode is okay nothing to exciting. I was hoping the goldies would have more personalities in the series but the only development I saw were Deathmask, Aphrodite and Dohko everyone else had a personality of a brick and were very serious.

@Sage of Time: I actually think they all have personalities of their own and they are not serious all the time. 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 02:37:09 AM by mahogany »

Janet

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2015, 03:28:08 PM »
This episode really made me cry :'( no matter how you put it it isn't fair how these poor gold saints can't rest in peace.. I'm really disappointed with Odin.. He resurrected the gold saints, used them to defeat Loki, and then let them perish again. Like couldn't you give them one more chance to live but as normal human beings :( I'm pretty sure Odin is as powerful as Hades so why not give the Saints a chance to restart.. Even Deathmask was a very likable character who wanted to enjoy the town a little longer :(  Oh and I did notice Lyfia was really close in confessing her feelings to Aiolia when she said I'm your my maybe first love? But then he disappeared and Oh my when she went on knees and cried  it broke my heart :'( This anime had potential for a second season but overall I give this a 10 really enjoyed the characters I even started liking Lyfia :)

frodopich

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2015, 07:36:13 PM »
I really enjoyed this series too bad it was very short. at least we get to see the gold saints team up & show their stuff even though it was quite short. the people praying is quite typical of a saint seiya series. its good they tied it up w/elision. it just sad that their fates where sealed from the beginning but at least they had some kind of closure & redemption (eg dm & aphro. , aoria & shura, saga & aiolos). the ending was awesome but I wished it had more romance in a way but I know it would have made the ending even sadder.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile