Author Topic: SOG Ep 12! "Born! The God Weapon, Gungnir Spear!!"  (Read 5766 times)

mahogany

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Smile :)
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 12! "Born! The God Weapon, Gungnir Spear!!"
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2015, 08:37:42 PM »
My biggest burning question:

How is it possible that Aphro was still alive (and protecting the others) with that hole in his stomach? Isn't he human?

Seiya, and a lot of other characters can stay alive with such holes. Or just because the authors want them to be alive :v Some strong characters with less severe injuries can be dead. Well, they are Athena's Saints, and Aphro is a Gold Saint and he controls plants, and he was struck with a tree root, so he may not be dead because of it :p 

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2015, 08:44:35 PM »
My biggest burning question:

How is it possible that Aphro was still alive (and protecting the others) with that hole in his stomach? Isn't he human?

Loki is  a god.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2015, 10:48:44 PM »
Seiya, and a lot of other characters can stay alive with such holes. Or just because the authors want them to be alive :v Some strong characters with less severe injuries can be dead. Well, they are Athena's Saints, and Aphro is a Gold Saint and he controls plants, and he was struck with a tree root, so he may not be dead because of it :p 

Precisely! The moment Aphro was captured and that there was poison involved I knew that this was the way to prevent all the rest from dying.

The episode was sort of disappointing to me. Too predictable to be honest, typical action anime plot... big bad guy didn't die from the strongest attack ( in Saint Seiya is AE)  and sends the good guys flying thinking that they died. Good guys come back and get new power and defeating the big bad guy...or so they think. He gets up and he is  more powerful than ever plus attaining the one thing they were preventing him to get as it would bring the end of the world and what do you know there is still a way to defeat him.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2015, 02:25:19 AM »

Precisely! The moment Aphro was captured and that there was poison involved I knew that this was the way to prevent all the rest from dying.

yes but you didn't say anything in my thread "is Aphrodite really dead?" we can't believe you had the intuition just cause you are a sagittarius, now you have no way to prove it.

I hope this teaches you something for the next time :P

mahogany

• Smile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2015, 03:18:49 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/afrodita.gold.saint/photos/a.581539355198639.1073741828.581536325198942/1022738567745380/?type=1
Double Fish bless you.  Sorry if it offends anyone. Jesus Aphrodite and the disciples Gold Saints, maybe maybe.  

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 05:32:49 AM »
yes but you didn't say anything in my thread "is Aphrodite really dead?" we can't believe you had the intuition just cause you are a sagittarius, now you have no way to prove it.

I hope this teaches you something for the next time :P

I don't even think I have seen a thread like that? could be wrong but then again I I can't really see all the available topics just like I wasn't active for the last two episodes.

What I really didn't see was:

1. I knew that Andreas was a good guy that was possessed by Loki but I had a feeling that Lyfia was also under his possession which I was partially correct. I knew that Lyfia didn't die but I didn't know she was also possessed by Odin (sneaky Odin).

2. I was under the impression that Odin was the one that revived the Gold Saints at the first episodes but then when they showed us the 12 chambers for the 1st time then I changed my mind thinking that it was Loki to nurture Yggdrasil for his whatever master plan. It made sense but apparently it was indeed Odin from the very beginning.

3. I would have never guessed that Loki was trying to get Gungnir as it "normally" belongs to Odin.  I have also stated before the series even started that in the original series they should have put Gungnir with the Odin God Robe. It makes more sense than Balmung but now I see they found a way to include it in.

That is all!

P.S The Saint Seiya Gungnir actually looks like a halberd than a lance.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 07:26:36 AM »
it's here

http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=9507.msg132407#msg132407
I don't think Andreas is good anyway.... Lyfia was ultimately controlled by Odin who knew Loki was going to resuscitate the saints
by the way you knew the thread existed, and why did you delete your comment on it?

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 08:00:14 AM »

1.  I don't think Andreas is good anyway....

2. Lyfia was ultimately controlled by Odin who knew Loki was going to resuscitate the saints

1. Why not? he was just a physician and like we have seen in the flashback, he happened to be there and Loki jumped on him. Nothing more and nothing less. I believe the scenes that show his kindness was prior to the possession. Again I could be wrong but you can't say he's a bad guy either.  You can compare him with Hilda if you want who was possessed by the Nibelung. Of course the case could be different but that's hardly the first time TOEI does that.

2. And your point is?

VE Telus

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2015, 12:48:18 PM »
Any idea what green-shaded power Lyfia has--and why she has them--as they are not part of Odin's power? So out of left field.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2015, 02:56:23 PM »
I think that Lyfia had help from Athena, or she learned how to use her own cosmo, by using Odin's cosmo... but Athena intervention sounds so much better... after all I think the only one capable of reviving the Gold Cloths from their stone appearance is Athena and no one else, but seems like I was wrong, unless Athena indeed helped somehow Lyfia.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2015, 07:56:01 AM »

Truly sad:

Hi Marin, honey... you should have seen me  fight in Asgard. I... I didn't win any fight, but almost did it.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2015, 11:58:33 AM »

Hi Marin, honey... you should have seen me  fight in Asgard. I... I didn't win any fight, but almost did it.

that's funny, but I feel Aiolia did  contribute.... However Shura should be dead, he had his heart pierced by Surtr or whatever the name was of that silly god warrior.

SageofTime

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 09:54:20 PM »
Tumblr says:

[
I think it would be hilarious if Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" song was playing in the background XD

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2015, 07:59:04 AM »
I think it would be hilarious if Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" song was playing in the background XD

I hope someone could make a AMV.

that's funny, but I feel Aiolia did  contribute.... However Shura should be dead, he had his heart pierced by Surtr or whatever the name was of that silly god warrior.

Yes, he has been helping, but has he defeated a GW?

By the I find more and I don't think this one needs to be translate:

Janet

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2015, 01:35:28 PM »
idk about anyone else but this episode by far is my favorite and the ending scene when all the goldies gatered up on the mountainmade me cry a bit.. this series better get a second season the goldies deserve more series dedicated to them :)

I get the feeling  if we follow toei animation route the goldies will live because Odin gave them a second chance so after destroying Loki they'll continue there lives .. Yess my wish did come true well hopefully it does  :aioria2: