Author Topic: how do you think soul of gold will end?  (Read 4144 times)

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Re: how do you think soul of gold will end?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 05:32:30 PM »
I yearn for the day when Saint Seiya doesn't follow formula.

...When was that? I can't remember. The manga world aside I'm pretty sure Toei has never done anything of the sort with the franchise. (Not implying that formula is always bad though, it has it's charm :P)

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 02:14:27 AM »

Nothing terribly exciting, and probably very predictable. I yearn for the day when Saint Seiya doesn't follow formula.

maybe you mean you don't want to see the same old shitty ending used for many different stories

Thrudgelmir2333

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Writing with my heart, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 04:18:04 AM »
maybe you mean you don't want to see the same old shitty ending used for many different stories

The ending is probably gonna be the same as with every single other Saint Seiya Arc ending: save the world, everyone poses for picture with Athena :shiryu: :seiya: :hyoga: :athena: :shun+june: :ikki:, then fade to black.

Who needs resolution, anyway? I mean, it's not like we care about all those countries that were supposedly drowned in the Poseidon Arc... or the people who went blind for staring too long at the Greatest Eclipse... or the catastrophic gravitational abnormalities that pulling Mars into the Earth's immediate atmosphere caused in Omega. I mean, who even remembers that Little Ice Age the original Asgard Arc caused?

Nope; pose for picture , fade to black and then everything goes back to normal.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2015, 03:03:41 PM »
The same, at the end Good guys win, Bad guy defeated, ready to attack after 100 years... so we have a certain pattern and have reason for Athena to be reborned every century and her Gold Saints fighting new enemies...