Author Topic: how do you think soul of gold will end?  (Read 4143 times)

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
how do you think soul of gold will end?
« on: August 22, 2015, 03:28:41 AM »
these poor saints seem to be destined to die anyway no matter what happens. however it seems they will be shortly be revived for the final Blow (wailing wall kind of)

what is your prediction for the ending?

the winner gets thrown into the other dimension  :saga:

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Re: how do you think soul of gold will end?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 06:59:15 AM »
these poor saints seem to be destined to die anyway no matter what happens. however it seems they will be shortly be revived for the final Blow (wailing wall kind of)

what is your prediction for the ending?

the winner gets thrown into the other dimension  :saga:

Every gold saints die, then get revived back to solve problems for Egyptian Gods...then Japanese Gods ask for their service...then Chinese...then Babylonian................... . . . . Mwuahaha

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 08:39:51 AM »
Hear my ending mortals. The GS die again, Lyfia revived, now she has Aolia in arms and romance happens. Then some speech is told while the GS die, the Cloths go the aid of the Bronze Saints and we extant a little more the ending, the Golden Saint will  see a little victory of Athena, now their  souls can rest in peace.

Toei like to tease us and shows a trailer of the next Saint Seiya anime: Saintia Sho.

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 04:32:45 PM »
Every gold saints die, then get revived back to solve problems for Egyptian Gods...then Japanese Gods ask for their service...then Chinese...then Babylonian................... . . . . Mwuahaha

And then after the Babylon arc, they have to fight the Whore of Babylon and her warriors, The Seven Heads of the Beast, who rule the world.  It writes itself. 

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 06:32:15 PM »

When you put it like that, sounds like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbfNhNwk9OE

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 12:08:15 AM »
Yer the Cratos thing works! XD

Anyway: "Reach Our Wishes! Forever Gold Legend"

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 08:31:31 AM »
Yer the Cratos thing works! XD

Anyway: "Reach Our Wishes! Forever Gold Legend"

I know right!. Just a I thought when Kratos about to jump, then he return to kill other gods, like that GS will do , they are about to die , not today there are more gods  to kill, then when Mars appeared I recalled Omega. XD

About episode 13, I saw that pic in tumblr. Shaka's Seiyuu commented that already made the last episode. Looks like that is the title I like it.

Janet

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 02:57:29 PM »
These poor gold saints have sucha sad fate, I mean there brought to life every time a God feels the need of there help can't they just be immortal and live forever .. i hate that they can't rest in peace :( Another thing is I don't see the Bronze saints replacing the Goldies there just not ready to take sucha responsibility, I prefer they stay where the are and Leaving Aiolia and the rest alive in there positions .. Just my opinion cx

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 03:28:48 PM »
These poor gold saints have sucha sad fate, I mean there brought to life every time a God feels the need of there help can't they just be immortal and live forever .. i hate that they can't rest in peace :( Another thing is I don't see the Bronze saints replacing the Goldies there just not ready to take sucha responsibility, I prefer they stay where the are and Leaving Aiolia and the rest alive in there positions .. Just my opinion cx

I think  the BS are ready to take  that responsibility. Dohko already left his cloth to Shiryu another example Shaka decided who will  be next Virgo Saint

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 05:53:02 PM »

I know!!! Can't they just be left resting in their graves instead of being revived just to experience Underworld/Wailing Wall II all over again. I agree with Deathmask/Aphrodite in this: they should have stayed in the village and enjoyed their new lives. Can't blame them at all.

mahogany

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Smile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 06:00:21 PM »
I know!!! Can't they just be left resting in their graves instead of being revived just to experience Underworld/Wailing Wall II all over again. I agree with Deathmask/Aphrodite in this: they should have stayed in the village and enjoyed their new lives. Can't blame them at all.
But if they're left resting in their graves instead of being revived just to experience  Underworld/Wailing Wall II all over again, there won't be anything to watch/read :p 
But yes, ideally, they should stay in the village and enjoy their new lives; if Andreas/Loki didn't do anything ^_^

@GVmanX: I like the Whore of Babylon XD That will be a nice idea.

SageofTime

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 09:58:47 PM »
I don't know how it will end but I hope they don't end up like they did in Overture

Fruitify

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 07:49:41 AM »
Well depending on how well the God clothes are selling in EX myth form.
If it goes super well then you may get second season or a spin off into Soul of Gold in Vs [insert god name] or something.
Then they might have Gold Cloth [God Name] version, more myth clothes being sold...

Oh sorry did you say that they made the anime for the fans?  Not to sell merchandise?  Oh I'm sorry...

VE Telus

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2015, 11:57:35 AM »
Prediction:

- Odin Robe will shatter
- Spear of Gungnir will require the God Cloth's power to defeat (every Gold Saint gets a Libra weapon?)
- Athena/Odin will somehow intervene and revive all Gold Cloths and saints to fight Loki as God Gold saints
- All gold saints will die again in an epic battle against Loki
- Asgard will now prosper under Lyfia's guidance

Nothing terribly exciting, and probably very predictable. I yearn for the day when Saint Seiya doesn't follow formula.

SageofTime

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2015, 04:26:08 PM »
Nothing terribly exciting, and probably very predictable. I yearn for the day when Saint Seiya doesn't follow formula.
Doesn't a lot of anime follow a formula?