Author Topic: SOG Ep 11! "Resurrect! Asgard's Evil God, Loki!!"  (Read 4186 times)

Xing

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 11! "Resurrect! Asgard's Evil God, Loki!!"
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 03:08:05 AM »
Questions after watching the episode:

1) Why did Utgard kill Lyfia?
2) If Odin was possessing Lyfia, why did she revive the Gold Saints?
3) Why is Lyfia Odin's representative? What of Hilda?

Not sure if the episode answers these question but I'm still rather confused about Lyfia's character

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 03:16:02 AM »
LMAO

Lets not forget this:

lol, that must be a very stubborn head

VE Telus

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 11:51:14 AM »
Some thoughts:

- Utgarder's role needs further explanation. Why "kill" Lyfia? Who was he before he took his own life? If he knew the truth all along, why fight Frodi at all? Can one even physically hide a Cloth inside? Wouldn't that get in the way of biology?
- Odin Robe turning gold ... I understand that Cloths can turn gold because of the gold saints' blood, but this is Odin's Robe, which is superior to the Gold Cloths. If Odin's Robe will be destroyed anyway (prediction) so the twelve gold saints can defeat Loki in their God Cloths, why can't they keep it blue?
- Odin keeps choosing Athena's Saints as guardians over his own Asgardians. If I were a God Warrior, I'd be mightily angry
- So Odin dumped Hilda for Lyfia most likely because of the former's frail health. Talk about being used ..
- When Aiolos fell off the cliff, wouldn't it make sense NOT to give up the Sagittarius cloth? Wouldn't it reconstitute near him? The idea that he would abandon it, and hope he can defeat Loki based on cosmo, is asinine. The last time he went cloth-less against the Pope? Didn't do too well. Put on your armor ...
- Draupnir ... the magical weapon that no one has heard of until now. Spear of Gungnir ... the magical weapon that no one else has heard of until now
- Loki's other host is ... his own cloth?! How does THAT even work? If Andreas is killed by the God Cloth's Athena Exclamation, how can he "come back" as a body for Loki?
- Loki seemed to take over Andreas rather quickly. Why does Odin need more time?
- I wonder how the timeline for the Gold Cloths work. They're sucked dry now, but they'll need to wrap this all up, transform into God Cloths for the final episode, then five of them need to get to the underworld courtesy Poseidon to be destroyed in Elysion. Tough life ...

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 04:31:54 PM »
Spear of Gungnir, is one of the most powerful God Weapons in the Asgardian Mythology, think about Thor's Hammer... Mjolnir, Spear of Gungnir is the same as Mjolnir... it posses powers beyond any imagination and give god powers to their wearer,... if it's worn by another god well then think about Thor with Mjolnir... :)

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 05:54:44 PM »
Wasn't there that really important rule which states that saints are not supposed to use weapon?...What? it's so outdated that it has already been forgotten? Swords are cool? It has been broken so many times before so it doesn't matter? ...........okay they are following Saint Seiya's universal law, good, good.

Btw, why was Loki able to possess Lyfia if she already has Odin? Doesn't that make Odin extremely weak?