Author Topic: SOG Ep 9! "Saga! The Hot Brotherly Bond!!"  (Read 6405 times)

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 9! "Saga! The Hot Brotherly Bond!!"
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 10:55:52 PM »
There sure was a lot of drama in this episode...

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 01:05:13 AM »
Lol Japanese what else can you expect from them besides drama? xD

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2015, 03:41:10 AM »
it seems to me that SS Omega gave people a lot more to talk about, was it just because of our complains?

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2015, 09:57:58 AM »

Hey Mexican soap-era have drama too XD
it seems to me that SS Omega gave people a lot more to talk about, was it just because of our complains?

It can be little of this or that.  Sometimes are not just complains, but against who likes Omega.  What do you think guys SOG is just complains or normal discussion? If is just normal discussion we can say that we are okay with SOG.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2015, 10:23:03 AM »
Hey Mexican soap-era have drama too XD

It can be little of this or that.  Sometimes are not just complains, but against who likes Omega.  What do you think guys SOG is just complains or normal discussion? If is just normal discussion we can say that we are okay with SOG.

Lol true but at least Mexicans don't put drama in everything unlike the Japanese. Never watched any Japanese show without drama.

We can all agree that SoG is ok, Omega was horrible through and through but yeah I know there are people that actually liked that atrocious thing.

SageofTime

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2015, 12:46:22 PM »
Lol true but at least Mexicans don't put drama in everything unlike the Japanese. Never watched any Japanese show without drama.
I notice that Korean stuff is overly dramatic. I watched a little bit of a K Drama but I stopped watching them they are too much of a soap opera and I don't like soap operas.

Serenade

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2015, 07:29:14 PM »
One thing I don't get is, why isn't Sigmund wearing the Twin Dragon God Robe? It would make sense since he IS siegfried's brother after all. Instead he wears Hagen's 8 legged horse God Robe.

siegfried

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2015, 08:10:06 PM »
One thing I don't get is, why isn't Sigmund wearing the Twin Dragon God Robe? It would make sense since he IS siegfried's brother after all. Instead he wears Hagen's 8 legged horse God Robe.
I noticed that Sigmund's god robe kind of resembles Hagen's too but I didn't know it's the same one (with new design). One thing tough, I'm sure as hell glad that Sigmund didn't get to wear the old Alpha God Robe 'cause that would be doing Siegfried a disservice. He's nowhere near as strong as his brother. Also I wish Toeii would put more effort in the newer character designs. The original God Worrier robes were great I thought.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2015, 08:20:32 PM »
Also I wish Toeii would put more effort in the newer character designs. The original God Worrier robes were great I thought.

Let's just recall that the old GW designs were not as  the original SS Classic, so If we wish for the same old design you have to look the same author.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2015, 03:57:15 AM »

they are not the same horse actually!

Hagen De Merak
Sigmund du grane

the name "Grani" stands for the horse of Sigurd in Norse mythology, renamed as Grane in the story written by Wagner (in this story the protagonist is Sigfried)

Merak instead is the name of one of the stars of the constellation of the Great Bear, the horse of Hagen's god robe is " Sleipnir" the eight-legged horse of Odin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grani

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleipnir

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2015, 06:55:18 AM »

I dunno...there has to be an opposite of drama...somewhere. xD