is Aphrodite really dead?

yes
0 (0%)
no
13 (100%)
I don't know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: is Aphrodite really dead?  (Read 2438 times)

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
is Aphrodite really dead?
« on: July 07, 2015, 11:53:25 AM »
 :aphrodite2:

I remember Andreas saying that someone able to use plants may be useful... and we haven't seen the Pisces God Cloth in action..... :roflcat:

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: is Aphrodite really dead?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 11:59:20 AM »
I say no because we have to see him in god cloth.

aimc

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 03:12:17 PM »
Also because, as his corpse is like in suspended animation, i guess he's just like in coma.
(but it's just my opinion and i could be wrong)

elias001

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 09:45:34 PM »
No, and even of he is, they will find a way to resurrect him.  In the SS universe, if you are important, you died then go on some joirney. Then comes back to live.  Just like how it is done in eiter DC or Marvel.   

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 10:48:28 AM »
I am pretty sure he is not dead, after all at the end of his episode he was shown trapped into a capsule sort of... and with his Gold Cloth in another capsule on few meters before him... I think we will see him again in the near future... (speaking episode wise, not time wise).

Hallwill

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 12:04:27 AM »
Likewise, I think he's not dead. They need to bring him back and make him fight so as to show his cloth ! (they need to sell the new Myth Cloths they've produced !)
:seiya: " Allô Shiryu, c'est toi ?"
:shiryu: " Tu viens de composer mon numéro bourrique ! Qui tu veux que se soit !"

ACraftingNut

• Has discovered the Cosmo
  • I love Capricorn Shura & metal stamping!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 11:55:16 AM »
@Hallwill

Haha, you are so right.... the basic reason for making Soul of Gold is to showcase the God cloth version of Gold cloths...
I just wish the animators were given 26 episodes to do it, rather than cramming everything into 13 episodes.   :(

I predict there will be the Wailing Wall redux where all 12 (or 13, if Kanon shows up??) Gold Saints will be brought together again for one last hurrah.

:aries2: :deathmask2: :aldebaran2: :saga: :kanon: :aioria2: :shaka: :dohko2: :milo: :aiolos-blink: :shura2: :camus2: :aphrodite2:

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 01:10:01 PM »
@Hallwill

Haha, you are so right.... the basic reason for making Soul of Gold is to showcase the God cloth version of Gold cloths...
I just wish the animators were given 26 episodes to do it, rather than cramming everything into 13 episodes.   :(

I predict there will be the Wailing Wall redux where all 12 (or 13, if Kanon shows up??) Gold Saints will be brought together again for one last hurrah.

:aries2: :deathmask2: :aldebaran2: :saga: :kanon: :aioria2: :shaka: :dohko2: :milo: :aiolos-blink: :shura2: :camus2: :aphrodite2:

like this??

ACraftingNut

• Has discovered the Cosmo
  • I love Capricorn Shura & metal stamping!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 02:48:00 PM »
@Paradox

...WHOA!  Almost spewed out watermelon chunks!!!!   LOL

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 06:54:23 PM »
Given there're only 4 eps left, I guess I was right...Aphro and Milo will only appear in the last 2 eps or less :/

I hope they extend to season 2.

Hallwill

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2015, 01:17:18 AM »
Not only that, but they're going to have a short time to fight and show their might... They should have streched the first season on 25 episodes (and worked a bit more on the story and less on the merchandising, after all, a good story is a good strategy when it comes to merchandising anyway).
:seiya: " Allô Shiryu, c'est toi ?"
:shiryu: " Tu viens de composer mon numéro bourrique ! Qui tu veux que se soit !"