Author Topic: SOG Ep 8! "Baldur! Man Chosen by God!!"  (Read 7154 times)

Saga

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 8! "Baldur! Man Chosen by God!!"
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 10:34:46 AM »
This is by far the best episode in Soul of Gold so far, at least to me. The art was great, the fight, the music, the background story of Baldar, ...etc it was so great!

I have to admit, after watching this episode I liked Shaka & Death Mask more, I think the order of my favourite Gold Saints will change now :D

Can't wait for next episode! Saga!!

BTW, anyone noticed that Baldar's cloth somehow resembles Hades' Surplice!

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2015, 10:46:10 AM »
I loved the episode, I kinda was disappointed by Shaka hair at first, but then everything improved ^_^ as a whole the episode was great and Shaka was great... seems like he is the only one who is not taken by that curse which the others have and he is coming out intact from his fight, while Deathmask and Aldebaran 'died'.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2015, 11:10:18 AM »
As Shaka fan I am waiting for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrMy22dj-VU

Rikudo Rinnen

Looks like I guessed  was the first attack that Shaka used and he didn't wanted lose time  , I thought that  :shaka: is was going to show weakness in the end he didn't lose  cool.

Celyddon

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2015, 12:54:24 PM »
Good episode, but felt a bit rushed (in contrast to Ep 7, which felt like it dragged).  I am very pleased with how they have treated Deathmask, honestly.

I'm also pleased with the traditional treatment of Shaka. 

...but....SAGA!!!  Can't wait for this!

SageofTime

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2015, 01:17:01 PM »
It was a good episode but Shaka's hair got funky in some parts of the episode but I can't wait to see Saga I hope he doesn't get the same treatment of Aphrodite, Milo, and Shura.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2015, 03:50:22 PM »
I have to confess It has been 25 or maybe a little more since I see Shaka using  Rikudo Rinnen.

The Big G

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2015, 08:18:33 PM »
 :deathmask2:

Breakout character of the series by far

TwilightBlader

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2015, 08:36:56 PM »
Really great to see the cockiness of Shaka return, he totally lacked it during the hades arc and I missed it. Really sad to see Deathmask down but at least he got his moment to shine like I had hoped since the beginning of SoG.

Also, it looks like the main villain is
[spoiler]hinted to be Loki since it looks like the stone tablet behind the sealed urn is the Bound Devil stone.[/spoiler]

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2015, 08:55:38 PM »
Really great to see the cockiness of Shaka return, he totally lacked it during the hades arc and I missed it. Really sad to see Deathmask down but at least he got his moment to shine like I had hoped since the beginning of SoG.

Also, it looks like the main villain is
[spoiler]hinted to be Loki since it looks like the stone tablet behind the sealed urn is the Bound Devil stone.[/spoiler]

Others notice that too.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2015, 01:05:35 AM »
It was a good episode but Shaka's hair got funky in some parts of the episode but I can't wait to see Saga I hope he doesn't get the same treatment of Aphrodite, Milo, and Shura.
Agree. I don't know if Shura's downgraded though, sure it's strange that he can be defeated by Camus especially after his power returns to normal. But at least he has moments to shine. Poor Milo does not even get to fight a SINGLE God Warrior :(

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2015, 02:34:29 AM »
I was wondering who was that god! does anyone know why Fafner Sapphire was absorbing energy from the dead? The average Godwarrior gets defeated so easily by the GodCloth
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Poor Milo does not even get to fight a SINGLE God Warrior :(
the Gold saints are twelve and the Godwarriors seven... they could not make more enemies

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2015, 03:50:19 AM »
The dog! Even Hades treated his dog better than Baldur did.

Shaka's battle was handle better than the others we have seen so far even though it's mostly just talking and static shots on new background, and we also have the first two gold saints to not fall in the battle with god warriors.

Hurray!!! next episode Saga will finally get a full spotlight, hope it turns out well.

JustBlindMe

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 03:36:56 AM »
 :deathmask2: makes my heart touched.

And :shaka: ... Shaka, I just want to tell you this:

I love you now, I love you then, I love you forever :'). *hugging Shaka sooo tight until his upgraded gold cloth is broken* Just when I thought Shaka couldn't be cooler, he turns to be the coolest among Gold Saints. (Aphrodite is the second cool IMHO. But Saga can take their places anytime ;).

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 07:22:38 AM »

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile