Author Topic: SOG Ep 7! "Quake! God Cloth vs. God Cloth!!"  (Read 7431 times)

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 7! "Quake! God Cloth vs. God Cloth!!"
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2015, 09:02:13 PM »

hello ! i am new here :)
I liked the Ep 7....it was nice to see Camus in a different way...more emotional...or just as you mentioned...Human being... I think what he said to Surt was that he also felt bad not only for Shura but Milo...at least, that's what i understood when he said  that Shura " made him remembered the joy  of fighting a friend (Shura?) and the sorrow of losing a friend (Milo?)..i dont know, that's why i want to think hehe

I heard in some other forums that Camus is a traidor but i dont think so...as ep 7 NONE of the golds are follow Athen's paths....each one of them are having their "own fights"...i.e...DM is fight because of Helena?.....the rest of the golds seems to be fighting in order to know who brought them back to life....

Well, that's my opinion :P

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with you in some point, but like some people said  Camus didn't do enough to be forgiven still Milo was miss to do something more like redemption.

AguilaRoja8364

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2015, 09:18:59 PM »
Thanks! :)

I know....but i guess if SOG would have more Ep (instead of only 13 rush ep  :( ) we would have seen the redemption that Camus deserved ...and he would have apologize with Milo on his knees (lol..ok.. maybe not, but a least a better redemption)

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2015, 11:48:07 PM »
Thanks! :)

I know....but i guess if SOG would have more Ep (instead of only 13 rush ep  :( ) we would have seen the redemption that Camus deserved ...and he would have apologize with Milo on his knees (lol..ok.. maybe not, but a least a better redemption)

Eso lo que estaba pensando.

That was I thinking.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2015, 08:58:42 AM »
I am enjoying soul of gold for the sole reason that i see the gold saints fight, but there are some really silly things happening....

1) Surt turns out to be an imitation of hagen - the ice chamber hiding a fire chamber

2) do you remember how many of us could not believe the reason why Camus turned by the side of the emenies? we thought there was a better reason behind.....well no it was just because of a pathethic girl that he never met before and that happened to be there. Camus by giving more importance to a little girl becomes responsible for the death of two gold saint ... HELLO?!?!

3)Aldebaran puts up a decent fight and than.... he gets killed by the roots of a stupid tree

4) Sutr perfores the capricorn cloth on the chest as if it was made of biscuit.... HELLO ITS A GOLD CLOTH?!?

the besst moment in the episode was this:

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2015, 10:09:22 AM »

1) Surt turns out to be an imitation of hagen - the ice chamber hiding a fire chamber

4) Sutr perfores the capricorn cloth on the chest as if it was made of biscuit.... HELLO ITS A GOLD CLOTH?!?

Shura was already in god cloth?  I thought were just his arms that became god cloth, either way if only was gold cloth why toei? 

I see another point of view in your commentary number 1, but still its similar:

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2015, 06:43:24 PM »
do you remember how many of us could not believe the reason why Camus turned by the side of the emenies? we thought there was a better reason behind.....well no it was just because of a pathethic girl that he never met before and that happened to be there. Camus by giving more importance to a little girl becomes responsible for the death of two gold saint ... HELLO?!?!

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.

But it's a spinoff after all... (and rather forced imitation of Degel-Unity issue in LC, IMHO)

SageofTime

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2015, 09:25:06 AM »
I don't understand how Surt's sister died from what I remember Camus was training and destroyed a tree and then it goes to a different scene where Surt is holding his little sister did the tree bark from the tree Camus destroyed kill her?

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2015, 12:09:12 PM »
I don't understand how Surt's sister died from what I remember Camus was training and destroyed a tree and then it goes to a different scene where Surt is holding his little sister did the tree bark from the tree Camus destroyed kill her?
It was avalanche that destroy the village.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2015, 06:59:13 PM »
I still don't understand why Toei made Milo the second gold saint down. I understand Aphordite was really because he is really weak and I think Deathmask should of gone down after him because he is also weak. I believe Toei is trying to piss off every Milo fangirl and fanboy and it has been working first the movie now Soul of Gold.

Could this be possibly related to the fact that in Hades, Milo did not take out a single specter (Except the much weaker ones in Cocytus) and therefore branded as one of the weaker ones?

SageofTime

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2015, 09:07:26 PM »
It was avalanche that destroy the village.
Oh I must of missed that part in the episode
Could this be possibly related to the fact that in Hades, Milo did not take out a single specter (Except the much weaker ones in Cocytus) and therefore branded as one of the weaker ones?
Could be but Milo was bad@$$ in the Sanctuary arc why couldn't toei go by that example I don't understand them  :-.-:

Capricorn-said

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2015, 10:18:22 PM »
overall I liked this episode to be honest, what do you guys overall think of this episode, I can't really tell if you guys are saying its good or bad

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2015, 10:21:46 PM »
overall I liked this episode to be honest, what do you guys overall think of this episode, I can't really tell if you guys are saying its good or bad

It's 50/50 as always, one episode can't be perfect or really bad, first because everyone have different expectations and second everyone like different things (some the same thing). So yea each episode will be for their own 50/50, because of those standards. For example I think that Milo at first was shown weak, but later he was shown exactly with his strength. However I would love to see more of him if there will be season 2.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2015, 01:56:36 AM »
I like watching these episodes but there are things that can't be avoided pointed at

Saga

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2015, 07:54:07 AM »
I am enjoying soul of gold for the sole reason that i see the gold saints fight, but there are some really silly things happening....

3)Aldebaran puts up a decent fight and than.... he gets killed by the roots of a stupid tree

the besst moment in the episode was this:

You exactly expressed how I feel about this! even non-canon Manga at least gave the Gold Cloth some resistance. I seriously feel they are downgrading Gold Saints here, I mean, they are supposed to have light speed or faster than light reactions! how come the root of tree match them, their cosmo supposed to be so hot that you cannot even touch them easily! (Remember's seiya's cosmo burning the leaf the first episode without even touching his episode, and it was clear during early stage of the manga that Gold Saints are way stronger. It's like comparing elephants to ants. What about the 100,000,000 blow a second of Aiolia and the rest of Gold Saints? this is the average, we know that there are Gold Saints exceeded the average limit yet with no barrier excuse at their hands why they are falling one after the other! Shouldn't they have 7th sense, their cosmo should be growing infinitely, they obtained the God Cloth which supposed to heal their injuries and give them new powers, whats with them almost fainting everytime they use the Power of God Cloths? Another example is their stupid display of Mu's Starlight Extinction! Do they even realise what this attack supposed to do! to me it was great downgrade to this amazing attack. Let's hope Saga doesn't fall victim to these type of downgrading, so far I am accepting Saga's display of powers, at least he could deal great damage and protect himself against one of strongest God Warriors even at 10% of his original power, so I can accept it.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2015, 11:03:14 AM »
I really like the Aldebaran revenge on God Warrior bit, too bad he couldn't get it on Sorrento directly even thought the guy is alive and well, fully ready for a rematch. Other than that, the Surt, Camus and Shura scene had potential. I think I have a good idea of what the writer want to do with the characters but the execution is handled so poorly it fell short and became something quite...different. Basically same old problem SoG has been having through out its run so far. The animation, as always, didn't help.

I feel like Andreas is getting more similar to anime's evil pope Saga in term of his tactics and personality, just a tad more playful and lax.