Author Topic: SOG Ep 7! "Quake! God Cloth vs. God Cloth!!"  (Read 7424 times)

JustBlindMe

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 7! "Quake! God Cloth vs. God Cloth!!"
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2015, 10:34:50 AM »
Okay.

I'm trying to calm myself down.

*taking a deep breath*

As much as I hate it, I'm trying to be objective.

Camus has been revived twice. It will make anyone tired, I bet, being revived twice.Therefore. He decides to think that his former life (before SoG) is done. Like, "I've finished my task for Hyoga, for Athena, for the Goldies, for the earth, and now, I will fulfill my other task, which hasn't been done because I was burdened enough by the other ones." I know, I know it's lame, it's out of character, it's hypocrite, it makes me wanna scream. But he's been through a lot, and those things he's been through are, sadly, enough to change everyone. Just like DM falling in love, just like Aphrodite being chivalrious, just like Dohko and his new behavior. There is an appropriate, logical word to describe Camus:

Human being.

He's downgraded into Hyoga and Degel (Degel is even surpassing him now). But anyway... Camus has cried and said, "I don't want to lose any of my friends again", after all. From that sentence, I will try to think that he regrets what has happened to Aphrodite, Milo, and Shura. It's not enough, it's never enough, but I'll try to appreciate that. Sort of. :p

Okay then. *taking a deep breath once again*. Now, time for Shaka *opening my eyes wide*.

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2015, 11:52:51 AM »
This seemed so out of character for Camus.  Seriously.  However, it was -very- in character for, say, Dégel...perhaps Camus is more like the former Aquarius than we've been led to believe.  I'm more than a little surprised that his keyword was 'scorch'--a reference to flames--and most surprised that he outlasted Shura.  I'll give Camus credit; the man has serious stamina--but I see Shura as one of the hardiest, most consistent Saints.  At least now we see that Camus, like the others, is affected by Yggdrasil's sickness.  It's possible he wasn't affected until he turned on Surt, though, which if true would put Shura above Camus in power.  (They were equal while Camus was at full strength/not affected by sickness, if this is true.  Alternatively, it's possible Camus -was- affected but managed to hold it off longer than the others.)

But meh.  It's over and done with.  I am a deep fan of the Aquarius clan, but I'm disappointed in how they treated his plotline this series.  Time to move on to next ep and hope that Shaka's battle is better.  I even enjoyed Aldebaran's battle.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2015, 12:03:11 PM »
Okay then. *taking a deep breath once again*. Now, time for Shaka *opening my eyes wide*.

Why I have the feeling that Shakistas (Shaka fans) already aid Toei's neck and Sagistas ( Saga fans) are ready to laugh.

JustBlindMe

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2015, 12:53:04 PM »
Toei tries to make all Aquariuses equal, I guess.

Hyoga vs Isaac
Degel vs Unity
Camus vs Surtr

Not that I like it. -_-

SageofTime

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2015, 01:04:28 PM »
The only part I liked was Shura and Camus but most of the episode was friendship speeches between Camus and Surt. I was hoping to finally see Shaka in action and more of Saga but nope maybe the next episode.

[spoiler] Shura is down and I was hoping to see him fight more[/spoiler]

I still don't understand why Toei made Milo the second gold saint down. I understand Aphordite was really because he is really weak and I think Deathmask should of gone down after him because he is also weak. I believe Toei is trying to piss off every Milo fangirl and fanboy and it has been working first the movie now Soul of Gold.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2015, 01:40:54 PM »
Not bad, but at least we did see Taurus and Aquarius full God Cloth... now waiting for Shaka -.- I am seriously pissed off that they didn't paid more attention to Shaka! And keep him for last.... hope his fight scenes are amazing :D

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2015, 01:52:59 PM »
So we can say that Aldebaran has his revenge at least in Asgard?

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2015, 05:19:09 PM »
This seemed so out of character for Camus.  Seriously.  However, it was -very- in character for, say, Dégel...perhaps Camus is more like the former Aquarius than we've been led to believe.  

Don't you guys see? The writers of this series have tried to follow LC's path! Aphrodite pulling an Albafica, DM pulling a Manigoldo, Saori pulling a Sasha (i.e. crying/mourning for fallen saints), Dohko being happy-go-lucky guy, Milo being so reckless he is almost like Kardia, Saga saving a comrade's butt (remember Aspros/Defteros saving their friends?), and most strikingly, Degel-Unity relationship in Camus-Surt's (though this one has been POORLY adapted. Degel did not sacrifice his friends when trying to make Unity come to his senses).

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2015, 05:30:53 PM »
Don't you guys see? The writers of this series have tried to follow LC's path! Aphrodite pulling an Albafica, DM pulling a Manigoldo, Saori pulling a Sasha (i.e. crying/mourning for fallen saints), Dohko being happy-go-lucky guy, Milo being so reckless he is almost like Kardia, Saga saving a comrade's butt (remember Aspros/Defteros saving their friends?), and most strikingly, Degel-Unity relationship in Camus-Surt's (though this one has been POORLY adapted. Degel did not sacrifice his friends when trying to make Unity come to his senses).
So Manigoldo has fallen in love?

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2015, 05:42:42 PM »
So Manigoldo has fallen in love?

No, I mean in terms of having more heart than classic DM.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2015, 08:00:05 PM »
No, I mean in terms of having more heart than classic DM.

I see, but how do you want DM to be for you? I don't think you want the evil murder of kids in SOG?

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2015, 08:12:30 PM »
I see, but how do you want DM to be for you? I don't think you want the evil murder of kids in SOG?

Honestly I prefer this DM than the classic one, but that was not the point I was trying to make. My point was just to show how SoG tries to copy LC in many ways, after reading Celyddon's comment that Camus channels Degel more than classic Camus in this particular episode. Which is not very successful, considering it only makes Camus looks like a jerk for naively siding with a childhood friend who's clearly a jerk from the start and taking much too long to realize the damage he has caused.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2015, 08:49:48 PM »
Honestly I prefer this DM than the classic one, but that was not the point I was trying to make. My point was just to show how SoG tries to copy LC in many ways, after reading Celyddon's comment that Camus channels Degel more than classic Camus in this particular episode. Which is not very successful, considering it only makes Camus looks like a jerk for naively siding with a childhood friend who's clearly a jerk from the start and taking much too long to realize the damage he has caused.

I see, oh man Teoi what have you done?

AguilaRoja8364

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2015, 08:50:38 PM »
Okay.

I'm trying to calm myself down.

*taking a deep breath*

As much as I hate it, I'm trying to be objective.

Camus has been revived twice. It will make anyone tired, I bet, being revived twice.Therefore. He decides to think that his former life (before SoG) is done. Like, "I've finished my task for Hyoga, for Athena, for the Goldies, for the earth, and now, I will fulfill my other task, which hasn't been done because I was burdened enough by the other ones." I know, I know it's lame, it's out of character, it's hypocrite, it makes me wanna scream. But he's been through a lot, and those things he's been through are, sadly, enough to change everyone. Just like DM falling in love, just like Aphrodite being chivalrious, just like Dohko and his new behavior. There is an appropriate, logical word to describe Camus:

Human being.

He's downgraded into Hyoga and Degel (Degel is even surpassing him now). But anyway... Camus has cried and said, "I don't want to lose any of my friends again", after all. From that sentence, I will try to think that he regrets what has happened to Aphrodite, Milo, and Shura. It's not enough, it's never enough, but I'll try to appreciate that. Sort of. :p

hello ! i am new here :)
I liked the Ep 7....it was nice to see Camus in a different way...more emotional...or just as you mentioned...Human being... I think what he said to Surt was that he also felt bad not only for Shura but Milo...at least, that's what i understood when he said  that Shura " made him remembered the joy  of fighting a friend (Shura?) and the sorrow of losing a friend (Milo?)..i dont know, that's why i want to think hehe

I heard in some other forums that Camus is a traidor but i dont think so...as ep 7 NONE of the golds are follow Athen's paths....each one of them are having their "own fights"...i.e...DM is fight because of Helena?.....the rest of the golds seems to be fighting in order to know who brought them back to life....

Well, that's my opinion :P