Author Topic: SOG Ep 7! "Quake! God Cloth vs. God Cloth!!"  (Read 7430 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
SOG Ep 7! "Quake! God Cloth vs. God Cloth!!"
« on: June 19, 2015, 10:15:14 AM »

topaz989

• Silver Saint
  • Real Men Wear Pink
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 7! "Quake! God Cloth vs. God Cloth!!"
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 09:21:29 AM »
Okay I know the budget is cheap, but can't they take a little more time in creating more original title names? They all feel like they just went with the title of the story beat.

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 09:36:48 AM »
So Shura and Camus will both be defeated, it seems, for their Cloths to join the fallen in that ring...though Shura wins with the barest edge because he's the Good Guy before he falls.  (Despite Camus being in his element, I give the edge to the Good Guy.)

Yep, Dohko fights Lyfia (though likely not directly).  Could she be linked to Hades at all, I wonder, given the plotline?  Perhaps infested with the soul of Persephone, who is allowed to escape the Underworld for six months at a time?  (And would be linked with seeds too, with the whole tree thing)

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2015, 03:35:27 PM »
I find that rather quite logical Celyddon :) she might be Persephone... I won't be surprised if she is her.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 06:01:10 AM »
Which GW may be in control of the Death Chamber? (And presumably Lyfia?)

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 06:24:58 AM »
Which GW may be in control of the Death Chamber? (And presumably Lyfia?)

Looks like will be Lyfia is, but it could the GW that is Immortal which I don't remember his name.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 06:45:23 AM »
so a 1 thousand day battle ending in just one episode.....Shura is seen unconscious in the preview though - maybe he is overpowered by camus and the god warrior with the flame sword thing

SageofTime

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 10:46:11 AM »
Can't wait for the battle between Shura and Camus. I hope we actually get to see Shaka fight and see Saga fight more.

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 11:26:29 AM »
For me Shaka I want to see  :shaka: in action.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »
Same here, can't wait to see Shaka in action! xD

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 12:20:54 PM »
I hope they don't censored the Tenbu Hou Rin The most powerful Attack of Virgo which Fudo didn't do in Omega.

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 10:04:05 AM »
http://saintseiya-gold.com/en/story.html#story7

"With the 7 chambers as the stage, the all-out battle between Gold Saints and God Warriors has finally started. Taurus Aldebaran goes up against the God Warrior Hercules, whom he has fought before. Hercules has become extremely violent from the power of the Odin Sapphire given to him by Andreas. Hercules unleashes a vicious attack, but Aldebaran, after discovering “true strength,” responds with an even greater power. Meanwhile, in the Ice Chamber, a battle of Gold Saints between Shura and Camus has begun. Both men hold their ground, until an extreme battle unfolds from the transformation into God Cloth. Then, after the battle against Miro and Shura, Camus realizes his true feelings for God Warrior Surtr, who was his friend."

Note the past tense 'was' his friend.  Also, looks like we're not going to see Shaka or Saga in this ep.  :(  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have an ep where it appears Camus will turn into The Good Guy, but man.  The plotline is moving in fits!

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2015, 10:09:53 AM »
I hope they don't censored the Tenbu Hou Rin The most powerful Attack of Virgo which Fudo didn't do in Omega.

Why would they censored?

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2015, 11:39:35 AM »
Why would they censored?

Just I thought that was censored because they didn't show it in Omega, you know that ability is famous , so I believed that they thought was too  violent. You know one things that Saint Seiya  was brought for new audience too. 

JustBlindMe

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2015, 02:34:24 PM »
Hi, I'm new here. Nice to meet you all. The discussion is interesting.

Well, as much as I love Camus and Milo's friendship, I bet on this theory:

-Camus is on nobody's side. He does what he thinks is right, and most of the time, 'what he thinks is right' is beyond anybody's logic, e.g. sinks Hyoga's mother into the bottom of the sea, puts Hyoga inside Freezing Coffin, doesn't fight evil Saga even though he apparently knows the truth, pretends to obey Hades's orders. And now, he fights along with that Surt. But don't forget that he also cancels Surt's attack upon Milo. Since Sanctuary arc, he doesn't exactly put his allegiance toward anybody but himself.

-Unlike Milo, Camus tries not to stumble upon emotional or melodrama thingy, UNTIL he feels he needs to do it (remember when he shed tears after freezing his student?). His friendship with Milo is emotional thing, so is his teacher-student relationship with Hyoga.

Now... I don't want to be disappointed (anymore -_-), so I don't expect much about his next battle with Shura. I'm not in #teamCamus or #teamShura, because they both will likely die together. Whether Camus is brainwashed or pretending or really fulfilling his promise, it's no longer a big deal. I just want Camus to show his emotional side a bit before his end, and all is forgiven. u_u