Author Topic: SOG Ep 6! "Enter the 7 Chambers of Yggdrasil!!"  (Read 8089 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
SOG Ep 6! "Enter the 7 Chambers of Yggdrasil!!"
« on: June 05, 2015, 09:35:14 AM »

- have to destroy 7 statues
- Apparently Aiolos fought with Andreas in the past!!

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 6! "Enter the 7 Chambers of Yggdrasil!!"
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 09:43:20 AM »
when will we see Aiolos in action?

Saga

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 12:17:29 PM »
when will we see Aiolos in action?

Probably in the last episode or one episode prior to the last. And probably shooting the Golden Arrow!

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 05:17:09 PM »
I don't think it will be in the last episode, I think the last episode will be saved for All Gold Saints fighting together, Aiolos most likely will come either episode 11 or episode 12...

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 05:21:28 PM »
Probably in the last episode or one episode prior to the last. And probably shooting the Golden Arrow!

*groans* am tired of him getting permanent guest star status....

I have a feeling Shaka has just learned the truth about Lyfia...

Ares666

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 03:52:15 PM »
I have been watching the way Andreas operates. His familiarity with the Gold Saint, the way he calls Deathmask the weakest Gold saint he knows ("he knows", not "knows of"), the fact his entire scheme requires the Gold Cloths when the Twelve Constellations don't seem to matter one whiff in the Norse Myths. He's after something among those crimson flames, Nidhogg almost managed to artificially summon it or perhaps some to accelerate his goals towards that single thing. He also seems affectionate, more so when dealing or discussing the Gold Saints, than with his own God Warriors. And the there is the point, where he was not surprised by the darkness in Aiolia's heart becoming Shura, as though he was aware of first had what had happened between Shura and Aiolia's brother.

My theory, is that like with the other Gold Saints, Andreas is a reincarnation of a Gold Saint. The thirteenth, the Gold Ophiuchus. He was made aware of this by Pope Shion, how the thirteenth was the most powerful of the golds, but his power and cloth was sealed by the Gods. Andreas attempted to break the seal with a large amount of Athena's blood, which was more than a baby could live beyond losing, and Aiolos stopped him. Now he's back, intending to use the power of Asgard and the Gold Cloths, to undo the sealing Cosmos the hard way and thus summon his Gold Cloth.

Also, on the side, I theorize the Ophiuchus Gold hated the Gods. He believed Earth was for humans, thus all Gods that fought over the Earth or claimed the Earth were the enemy.

In the end, we look to Andreas, but maybe we should look closer to home? What is Lyfia really up to?

fioptimus

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 05:01:42 PM »
I have been watching the way Andreas operates. His familiarity with the Gold Saint, the way he calls Deathmask the weakest Gold saint he knows ("he knows", not "knows of"), the fact his entire scheme requires the Gold Cloths when the Twelve Constellations don't seem to matter one whiff in the Norse Myths. He's after something among those crimson flames, Nidhogg almost managed to artificially summon it or perhaps some to accelerate his goals towards that single thing. He also seems affectionate, more so when dealing or discussing the Gold Saints, than with his own God Warriors. And the there is the point, where he was not surprised by the darkness in Aiolia's heart becoming Shura, as though he was aware of first had what had happened between Shura and Aiolia's brother.

My theory, is that like with the other Gold Saints, Andreas is a reincarnation of a Gold Saint. The thirteenth, the Gold Ophiuchus. He was made aware of this by Pope Shion, how the thirteenth was the most powerful of the golds, but his power and cloth was sealed by the Gods. Andreas attempted to break the seal with a large amount of Athena's blood, which was more than a baby could live beyond losing, and Aiolos stopped him. Now he's back, intending to use the power of Asgard and the Gold Cloths, to undo the sealing Cosmos the hard way and thus summon his Gold Cloth.

Also, on the side, I theorize the Ophiuchus Gold hated the Gods. He believed Earth was for humans, thus all Gods that fought over the Earth or claimed the Earth were the enemy.

In the end, we look to Andreas, but maybe we should look closer to home? What is Lyfia really up to?

i like your theory, but i doubt if andreas is gold saint reincarnated
maybe he is an odin wannabe, and want to rule the world using asgard/odin power

i just feel bad that 12 gold saints were revived and after battling with andreas and his gang, they die again

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 10:54:33 AM »

Ha ha, a little fanficy, but nah, Toei wouldn't touch the Ophiuchus thing until it was time to animate ND. Maybe in about 5-10 years?

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 10:35:00 PM »
Ha ha, a little fanficy, but nah, Toei wouldn't touch the Ophiuchus thing until it was time to animate ND. Maybe in about 5-10 years?

that impossible ND not enough chapters plus Ophiuchus gold saints not show up in battle yet and most worry me masami kurumada age right now  61 you said in 10 years he will become 71 year old we dont know if he still draw in 10 years.

here the link his age

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masami_Kurumada

And i hear some news other forums rumurs dont ask me about it i not sure if true or not there might  Ophiuchus gold saints in future anime spin off but not in ND manga virsion.

but it's spin off saint seiya anime again like saint seiya soul of gold spin off not part of original saint seiya next dimension story.

One thing we not sure yet if saint seiya next dimension gonna be continue or not might get cancelled in future lack of draw and always getting Hiatus by age of masami kurumada

to be honest dont always hope up ok. but it's ok to never give  up we dont know what gonna happen in future ND manga right now we might get good ending or bad ending cancelled  .

always there many manga like this get cancelled like original  Mazinger Z   and steal by others Author Artist and they continue  as more  spin off here the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazinger_Z

Mazinger Z (マジンガーZ Majingā Zetto?), known briefly as Tranzor Z in the United States, is a Japanese super robot manga series written and illustrated by Go Nagai. The first manga version was serialized in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump from October 1972 to August 1973, and it later continued in Kodansha TV Magazine from October 1973 to September 1974.[2] It was adapted into an anime television series which aired on Fuji TV from December 1972 to September 1974. A second manga series was released alongside the TV show, this one drawn by Gosaku Ota, which started and ended almost at the same time as the TV show. Mazinger Z has spawned several sequels and spinoff series, among them UFO Robot Grendizer and Mazinkaiser.

It was a very popular cartoon in Mexico during the 1980s, where it was dubbed into Spanish directly from the Japanese version, keeping the Japanese character names and broadcasting all 92 episodes, unlike the version aired in the U.S.[3]

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2015, 08:40:19 AM »
Episode is out.

Pretty decent. A nice set up for The GS's version of the 12 temples. Looks like DM, Saga, & Shaka our on their way. And We got our first set up of matches with Aioria vs Frodi, Alberdan vs other Big Guy, Scientist guy vs Mu, Shura vs Camus/Surt and Dohko vs ?????.

Calling my shots now: Saga vs Mask Guy (who I'm sure is Kanon), Shaka vs the GW with long hair, and DM vs Sigfried's kid brother.

Also im now 95% sure Lyfia is supposed to be or connected to Hel (or Hela as she is known in Marvel Comics), the Norse Goddess of the Underworld/death.

So good for me for picking up on this back from episode 1

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 10:28:17 AM »
This ep is more of a setup ep.
Liked the renewed OP! :)

Serenade

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2015, 07:21:09 PM »
My goodness, now I see it. The drawing is beyond horrible this episode.

topaz989

• Silver Saint
  • Real Men Wear Pink
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2015, 09:30:52 PM »
Finished watching this episode. The writing was better in this one, too bad the art at times was just a mess with lack of proper shading many times (Poor Aldebaran looked like a cardboard cut out in most of the group shots). Hopefully it is a case of them saving their budget for the final fights since this episode was just mostly set up. Anyways, they delivered on the power level that everyone talked about in the last episode and Lyfia's mystery is coming to an end.  :aiolos-blink: got some action even if he's reduced to being the sacrificial lamb again.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2015, 04:04:45 AM »

Calling my shots now: Saga vs Mask Guy (who I'm sure is Kanon), Shaka vs the GW with long hair, and DM vs Sigfried's kid brother.

I thought Dohko is facing mysterious Mask Guy...

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2015, 08:34:36 AM »
Little bit disappointed:

I was expecting more on this episode, like more battle, but then I remember that SOG has 13 episode so I have to endure. Another thing is Aorios  once again we saw in a flashback battle, come on I was waiting for him to fight after 30 years or 15 we saw him in Hades, but well let see what happen.

Still was good:

Yes is good  to see Sagittarius another thing  good to see how the future battle are going  in special Shura vs Camus, how badass Shura cut the ice or Mu  right to the battle no words.