Author Topic: Hades Sanctuary Deleted Scenes - Need Translation Help  (Read 1838 times)

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
Hades Sanctuary Deleted Scenes - Need Translation Help
« on: May 23, 2015, 06:51:04 PM »
I got some requests in the SoG thread to post the deleted scenes from Hades Sanctuary and here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_iw-bCouj_vNse-MPqbzRg

Unfortunately the subs is Indonesian and also not very accurate. Niello has been kind enough to provide some English translations below but there are still some scenes need translating. I would really appreciate if anyone could help with those. Thanks in advance.

Extended Hyoga-Shun-Shaina-2nd tier Bronzies scene (https://youtu.be/uuyDRUGp9O0)

Shun: ...It’s because Saori-san is kind.

Jabu (or I think it's him): Is that why she’s still up against it?

Shun: I’m glad she cares about us, but that’s why we have no choice but to fight. Although in truth I really don’t want to fight…but the thing I don’t want the most, more than fighting and getting hurt, is to abandon Athena only for our own safety. It's that, that is many more times painful.

Hyouga: We’re saints, our way of living exists within battles.

Shun: That’s right, and it’s not just I and Hyouga -- brother, Seiya and Shiryu also think that way. I’m sure of it!

Shaina: *Gasp*

Ichi: TT_TT

Shaina: You’re serious aren’t you? You’re really serious about disobeying Athena’s order aren’t you?!

Nachi: Shaina-san!

Shaina: *snake hissing*

Extended AE vs AE aftermath scene

Aioria: Just what is Athena thinking?

Mu: No matter, we cannot disobey her will.
Mu: They shouldn’t be a threat even if we take them there.

Saga: Us…in front of Athena?

Milo: Saga, I’m sure you already knew this…if you try to pull off something again, this time I won’t show you any mercy.
_______

[Seiya: *grunt*
Seiya: Don’t cry…this wound is not something to be worried about.
Seiya: Ugh…but I really can’t see clearly anymore.
Seiya: Don’t cry…It’s only natural that saints protect Athena….
Seiya: Don’t…cry…]
_______

Seiya: Athena!
[Seiya: Why did I dream about Saori-san?]

Hyouga: What’s wrong, Seiya?

Shiryu: Can you move?

Seiya: Um, I’m all right.
Seiya: What happened to Saga and the others?

Hyouga: I don’t know either.

Seiya: What about Mu, Milo and Aioria?

Shun: How should we know?

Seiya: What’s with this heart throbbing…I’ve never had such an awful feeling since I was born!
Seiya: What could be transpiring?
Seiya: It can’t be, is Athena...
_______

Shura: Aioria, Aioros was…

Aioria: Don’t you talk about that!

Milo: O friend…why did you betrayed us?

Saga: Finally we’ve… (reached the top of the stairs, no more melodrama!)

waiting on someone to translate the rest... :)

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Hades Sanctuary Deleted Scenes - Need Translation Help
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 07:50:11 PM »
Nobody can translate this?  :sob:

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 04:54:06 AM »
Here is my fast, pathetic and poor translation attempt of the deleted scenes. I hope my broken English is at least a bit understandable.

Hades Sanctuary deleted scene 3
Seiya: Three Spectres, all at the same time.
Hyoga: Furthermore, there is no sign of resistence/struggle. It looks like they were defeated within one second.
Shun: Seiya, don't you think that is strange? Those Specters aren't armoured.
Seiya: They aren't wearing Surplices.
Hyoga: That's right. And that Specter looks like he died because of frostbites. It can't be.
Shiryu: This gash seems to be made by a clean and sharp blade... This is impossible.
Hyoga & Shiryu: Seiya!
Seiya: This corpse looks like it was blown away by an overwhelming strong force.
Shun: Seiya?
Seiya: Let us go on. Nothing will change, even if we stay, pondering over it. The answer lies ahead of us.
Shun: Wait, Seiya! Don't you understand? The people who have defeated those three Specters and have taken their Surplices are-
Hyoga: Seiya is right. Even if we stay, just pondering over it, nothing will change.
Shiryu: That's right. Every second counts. We have to head to Athena's shrine.
Seiya: Shun, hurry up!
Shun: For real...

Hades Sanctuary deleted scene 4
Pandora: There are other people who have invaded into the Sanctuary, except of Saga and his companions. Am I right?

Hades Sanctuary deleted scene 5
Mu: There is no way that we canwill let Athena go on her own.
Aiolia: No matter what it takes...
Rhadamanthys: So, you do still stand up. What is the point of spilling more blood?
Aiolia: This nothing compared the amount of blood and tears Athena and Saga have spilled. Nothing at all!
Rhadamanthys: This is what happens when you get carried away by your emotions. I thought you would be able to entertain me a bit more than that. Let me tell you what a winner requires. It is power and a cool head. Those two requirements are what you need to win.

Hades Sanctuary deleted scene 6
Camus: I will ask you one more time. Why do you want to become a Saint?
Hyoga: Mama... So I can bring my mama back to the surface with my own power.
Camus: You will die.
Hyoga: ?
Camus: Even if you were to become a Saint, you would die one day as long you have such naive thoughts. Look, Hyoga! This is the absolute cold, which possesses everlasting strength.. Therefore, it has never melted once in all those years. Hyoga, if you ever were to aim to become a Saint, then you would need to obtain a similar strength of this cold. Even the light of the sun cannot melt this ice, it keeps existing like that. You need to obtain a strength like this. Do you understand, Hyoga? Learn from the ice-covered Siberian cold what true strength is.

Hades Sanctuary deleted scene 7
Shun: Tatsumi-San?
Tatsumi: Where do you intend to go with your Andromeda Cloth?
Shun: To the Sanctuary!
Tatsumi: That is unneccessary.
Shun: Heh?
Tatsumi: You, Seiya, Hyoga, Shiryu and Ikki - the five of you are not allowed to go near the Sanctuary. If you were to go near the Sanctuary, you would be sentenced to death in Athena's name.
Shun: That's a lie! That's a lie! That's a lie! That's a lie! That order must be a lie!
Tatsumi: Lady Saori's orders are absolute! Obey! I won't allow you to go near the Sanctuary!
Shun: Even if it is you, Tatsumi-San, who try to stop me, I will still go. Because I am a Saint of Athena.
Tatsumi: Shun! If you insist on going, then you will need to defeat me, Tatsumi Tokumaru, who possesses the sandan in kendo! Here I come! Tatsumi-ryū Tokumaru Tsuki!!!
Shun: I'm sorry, Tatsumi-San.
Tatsumi: Shun...

Hades Sanctuary deleted scene 8
Shaina: Lit the fire.
Ichi: Shaina-San!
Nachi: If we do that, the corpses of the Saints who are resting there will-
Shaina: That is right. We will burn down every single of them. It is already meaningless, strengenthing our defense around the Sanctuary.
Nachi: Heh?
Shaina: Because the enemies who are moving according to Hades' orders, are inside of the Sanctuary.
???: Shaina-San! Ichi! Nachi!
Shaina: We were too late. There is nothing we can do anymore. If even former Gold Saints, who were one of strongest among us Saints, have been revived and have become our enemies, then without a doubt, the Sanctuary will be destroyed from within.

Hades Sanctuary deleted scene 9
Shiryu: It is more important to think of a way to reach Athena. If we think about our enemies-
Seiya: Those guys who have come out from the land of deads and are wandering aimlessly around, are no big deal. Let us go, Shiryu!
Shiryu: Yeah.
Ikki: Bonds, you say? Shun, are you the same?

I would be grateful if someone were to translate my poor work into proper English. Thank you in advance

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 03:12:09 PM »
After I saw Milo and  Camus conversation, what Camus did in SOG they need a moment.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 05:10:39 PM »
Here is my fast, pathetic and poor translation attempt of the deleted scenes. I hope my broken English is at least a bit understandable.

Thank you so so much!!! And your English is FINE already, I can understand every single dialogue. No need to edit.  :thx:

I wish Toei had included that extended scene of the Bronzies finding the dead specters, also extended Hyoga-Shun-Shaina confrontation and most importantly when Aiolia said their sacrifices are nothing to Saga and the others' sufferings.

After I saw Milo and  Camus conversation, what Camus did in SOG they need a moment.

I am hoping for the same but at this point i am not holding my breath :(

illraid

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 12:17:46 AM »
Why did they delete the scene in the first place?