Author Topic: SOG Ep 5! "Ultimate! The God Cloth Power!!"  (Read 6062 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
SOG Ep 5! "Ultimate! The God Cloth Power!!"
« on: May 22, 2015, 11:11:35 AM »

WTF!?

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 5! "Ultimate! The God Cloth Power!!"
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 04:46:40 PM »
why the WTF? :D

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 08:28:42 AM »
There are four beings with those black cloths; they totally remind me of the Spectre Saints in the Hades Saga.  I can't tell if they are God Warriors, or perhaps Saints that have gone to the 'other side' like Camus and potentially Shura.  We haven't seen Kanon, if he's going to show up, nor Aiolos.  That would be four...

Also, Lyfia may be bait to bring the Saints--especially Aiolia, if he's the 'leader' now, and he would lead the other Saints with him by force of will/charisma--to that place with the 12 gems/portals. 

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 11:32:55 PM »
I don't think Shura is a bad guy... he was one of the most prideful people... and the one who was literally devastated, when he realized what he did... I don't think that he is bad... but they represented him like that so we the viewers, assume the wrong thing... they did the same thing in Omega and LC... so don't be so surprised...

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 08:04:57 AM »
are there any spoilers from the french forum?

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 09:11:50 PM »
are there any spoilers from the french forum?

got a spoiler from a Spanish fan blog, here's the Google Translate result:

Mu Shaka visit to know the truth about the enormous power of the Divine Armor, Lyfia Aioria and are on their way to the great tree Yggdrasil when they receive telepathic contact Mu says that the Great Raiz them is what keeps the barrier is holding them back, and that this can be destroyed if they use the power of the cosmos to the limit with his divine armor in the 3 central points of the root. Aldebaran, Dohko and Milo, who also were contacted by Mu telepathically, they go to the big root in order to destroy the barrier, but before this happens is presented before them the warriors of Asgard, including a person who does not imagine who it is!

I believe the unexpected person is Shura...

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 04:32:28 AM »
So basically, Mu have a conversation with Shaka, and Shaka explains him about the power of the God Cloths which they posses now and that through it, they can take down the barrier around Yggdrasil... so three groups of gold saints head to each root of the tree so they can destroy it... but then they meet with someone who they never imagined will meet again (Shura in my opinion)... <- Sounds good... Shaka will finally get more screen time!

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 02:06:03 AM »
That would explain why they decided to show Shura together with Camus in opening -- they both side with God Warriors (at least for now). Which means two out of the three people who went through the Sanctury battle in Hades as enemies are now also the one to side with Andreas. Some characters are really getting the short end of the stick. Saga still got it the most often though...or maybe Kanon for his lack of appearance...or maybe that's a priviledge because his character won't get messed up.

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 08:28:42 AM »
I'm hoping Shura has a good reason.  I think Camus' reasoning was misguided, logical though he might think it is--but at least he has striven to -not- kill Milo.  My suspicion is that Camus simply wants to drive the other Gold Saints away, not kill them, and let them live their lives as they choose.  I hope Shura is similarly guided and will fight, not for 'Andreas' side, but rather for his own side and beliefs.

Albafika

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
    • Saint Seiya Zone
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 08:05:14 PM »
It'd be interesting to explore the tension between Shura and Aiolia considering he killed his brother lol.

Now, in the spoiler I've read it says Aphrodite tells the Saints how to destroy the barrier Yggdrassil protects the God Warriors with, but how? He's trapped and as far as I could tell he didn't have time before escaping with Helena and being trapped to communicate what he learned from Fafnir, perhaps he communicated Telepathically with Mu?

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 08:26:26 PM »
I think I'm more worried about how without the barrier, how would they be able to keep the power balance? Right now the Gold Saints can only use 1/100 of their real strength and the God Warriors cosmo are supported by Yggdrasil, so the GSs fighting capabilities are a bit inferior. If they destroy the barrier, wouldn't the GSs be able to tremendously overpower the GWs? In that case it doesn't seem like they would be needing a God cloth until they fight Andreas or maybe someone else as well.

Albafika

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
    • Saint Seiya Zone
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2015, 09:52:54 PM »
I think I'm more worried about how without the barrier, how would they be able to keep the power balance? Right now the Gold Saints can only use 1/100 of their real strength and the God Warriors cosmo are supported by Yggdrasil, so the GSs fighting capabilities are a bit inferior. If they destroy the barrier, wouldn't the GSs be able to tremendously overpower the GWs? In that case it doesn't seem like they would be needing a God cloth until they fight Andreas or maybe someone else as well.

Well let's not forget God Warriors are supposed to equate Gold Saints in power, the saints are simply outmatched because Yggdrassil, the point Aphrodite was trying to make by eliminating the barrier was to even the field.

topaz989

• Silver Saint
  • Real Men Wear Pink
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2015, 10:35:57 PM »

Very good observation. Add to the fact that the curse mark shows up when Toei needs the fighting to end on a dramatic note a Gold sometimes fights too hard or sometimes uses their God Cloth and it really makes the God Warriors pretty weak.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 12:38:33 PM »
another athena exlamation soon to happen....
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:37:29 AM by Paradox »

Reikyavic

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 12:51:18 PM »
Get it together Capricorn guy. I don't wanna suffer some fannish second-hand embarrassment because of my sign again...

Also loved it at the end of ep. 4 when Mu just walks to Shaka like "spill the beans bro". Looking forward to see more of that.
On and on the road does go
down into the depths below...