Author Topic: SOG Ep 4! "Gather! The 7 God Warriors!!"  (Read 9466 times)

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
Re: SOG Ep 4! "Gather! The 7 God Warriors!!"
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 03:04:45 AM »
Poor Milo. It is always the Scorpio. XD

Hallwill

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 08:07:57 AM »
It feels like TOEI have agenda for Milo, they first turn him into a woman, now they made him weak xD

The staff hates him or what ?!
They could at least put all the Goldies at the same level, if they are to be weak against the Asgardians at least they should ALL be.
I hope I won't be sighing during the next episode... I'm not looking forward to it so much as I did for the last two episodes, and I'm not looking forward to it so much to begin with (I can't help but feel there's going to be something major in the plot or characterization that I'm not going to like at all. I hope to be wrong.)
:seiya: " Allô Shiryu, c'est toi ?"
:shiryu: " Tu viens de composer mon numéro bourrique ! Qui tu veux que se soit !"

Kanon82

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2015, 10:42:06 AM »
Toei could even destroy Saga in the next episode.. i mean like they did until now with Dohko, Deathmask and Aphrodite...

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2015, 12:21:57 PM »
Toei could even destroy Saga in the next episode.. i mean like they did until now with Dohko, Deathmask and Aphrodite...

Nooo, don't say such a scary thing. His entrance in episode 3 is really cool so I'm going to hope that he will actually turns out all right...if they mess up his character I just might not have the will to continue watching.  :-.-:

topaz989

• Silver Saint
  • Real Men Wear Pink
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2015, 01:22:03 PM »
I don't see Milo as being portrayed as weak, but more of an example of why the Golds have to unite. Shaka warned Milo to wait and he didn't listen and went by himself. There were at least two God Warriors and Camus, of course he's going to get his butt kicked. It is no different than all the times Ikki says "screw it, I'm going straight for the head" and ends up failing yet no one thinks any less of him.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2015, 02:08:29 PM »
I don't see Milo as being portrayed as weak, but more of an example of why the Golds have to unite. Shaka warned Milo to wait and he didn't listen and went by himself. There were at least two God Warriors and Camus, of course he's going to get his butt kicked. It is no different than all the times Ikki says "screw it, I'm going straight for the head" and ends up failing yet no one thinks any less of him.

I think people means how he got knock down by Surt and Camus in a single attack even though Camus Diamond Dust already weaken Surt's fire attack. Then he got unconscious for a long time.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2015, 04:53:53 PM »
I think the whole Milo downgrading is just plot device to introduce Shaka and later Saga in one episode. And most probably also to incite viewers' sympathy toward Milo (aww lookie poor Scorpion is betrayed by his BFF again and get his butt kicked!). A little angst is always good especially considering so many CaMilo fans out there. So far it's working for me cos I already wrote one ficlet from their confrontation :P

SageofTime

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2015, 09:39:38 PM »
It feels like TOEI have agenda for Milo, they first turn him into a woman, now they made him weak xD
I think another part of their agenda is to find every way possible to piss off fans and I think it is working XD
(aww lookie poor Scorpion is betrayed by his BFF again and get his butt kicked!).
Guys don't use the term BFF I said that to my brother and asked if he is BFF's with his friend and he looked at me strange.

Andromeda Shun

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • I'm a big Shun fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2015, 08:01:33 AM »
I'm looking forward to see  :deathmask2: in the great golden crab.

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2015, 11:50:00 AM »
Nooo, don't say such a scary thing. His entrance in episode 3 is really cool so I'm going to hope that he will actually turns out all right...if they mess up his character I just might not have the will to continue watching.  :-.-:

Yes, please don't imagine the worst or it will come true. :sob:

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2015, 01:49:34 AM »
I think the whole Milo downgrading is just plot device to introduce Shaka and later Saga in one episode. And most probably also to incite viewers' sympathy toward Milo (aww lookie poor Scorpion is betrayed by his BFF again and get his butt kicked!). A little angst is always good especially considering so many CaMilo fans out there. So far it's working for me cos I already wrote one ficlet from their confrontation :P

Hah sounds good xD Looking forward for the lovely angst xD

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2015, 02:24:50 AM »
two weeks wait for an episode is too long!

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2015, 04:26:41 AM »
finally saw episode 3, and quite honestly, after 3 mediocre episodes, I m turned off.

I will stop waiting or take time out of my busy day to watch this crap. I will wait til they are all done and binge watch them when I have time. this series is not worth my time to specially make time for.
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2015, 08:40:48 AM »
Episode is out on CR!

Initial Thoughts:

-I liked the episode....but it suffered a major case of trying to do too much. And it suffered from it.

-Saga was a badass. And while it was nice to see Andreas and Co talk about their "plan"....it feel like it took away from DM's story.

-DM's story had some nice character beats...that really should have been explored more. His issue with his cloth, plus his feelings for Helena seemed rushed. Like they could have had this episode slotted further down the road.

-DM also confirmed for bottom tier GS

-Aphrodite kicked some ass...but then got jobbed. Ouch.

-Also the masked God Warrior has to be Kanon. I see no other option.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2015, 08:53:41 AM »
Wohaaa! Saga's Galaxian Explosion! :D  :lovey:

I'm so happy Saga is the good guy. I feared so much that they would make him work for the other side for the third time.

I loved Aphrodite's fight. They used several of the old sound effects, and it just made my day.

I am very curious who Utgardr is. But judging by his name he is someone from outside Asgard. So i  was thinking of anyone with black hair of old characters that might reappear, but there's almost none.

Next ep is Shura and Aiolos :D

Btw, i laughed a lot on Aiolia's giraffe neck scenes

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.