Author Topic: SOG Ep 4! "Gather! The 7 God Warriors!!"  (Read 9473 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
SOG Ep 4! "Gather! The 7 God Warriors!!"
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:37:08 AM »

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:27:07 PM by AriesMu188 »

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 4! "Gather! The 7 God Warriors!!"
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 08:20:59 PM »
From what I've read...DM tries to save the Flower Girl  :deathmask2:

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 08:29:11 PM »
Any word about Saga?

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 10:50:38 PM »
Saga uses his G. E. to free Milo.

Saga

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 11:00:38 PM »
Saga uses his G. E. to free Milo.

Hope its not because of the fire trap, it shouldn't be a problem to Gold Saints. Galaxian Explosion at least should be used to free from Shaka's level illusions but normal fire trap shouldn't be any issue.

Let's hope they don't downgrade Gemini Saga, like how they did for Milo! I mean WTH! not fatal blow of Diamond Dust and he fainted and Shaka had to help him!? The guy survived again not fatal blow of Saga's Galaxian Explosion and he unleashed a damn awesome Athena Exclamation with the rest yet he didn't faint. These seems simple issues but for a picky person like myself, this makes a difference :P 

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 12:55:55 AM »
Re: downgrading, in Omega it's to help the Bronzes shine. But this series is about the goldies so I believe each of them will have super awesome moment later. I think.

Andromeda Shun

• I'm a big Shun fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 01:25:31 AM »
Hope its not because of the fire trap, it shouldn't be a problem to Gold Saints. Galaxian Explosion at least should be used to free from Shaka's level illusions but normal fire trap shouldn't be any issue.

Let's hope they don't downgrade Gemini Saga, like how they did for Milo! I mean WTH! not fatal blow of Diamond Dust and he fainted and Shaka had to help him!? The guy survived again not fatal blow of Saga's Galaxian Explosion and he unleashed a damn awesome Athena Exclamation with the rest yet he didn't faint. These seems simple issues but for a picky person like myself, this makes a difference :P 

I do agree.. Milo was so downgraded and I didn't like it actually.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2015, 01:59:22 AM »
You mean more so than the others? I thought everbody is downgraded because of the strange marks on their skin except Camus.

Andromeda Shun

• I'm a big Shun fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2015, 02:09:26 AM »
You mean more so than the others? I thought everbody is downgraded because of the strange marks on their skin except Camus.

Yes more than the others

Not only the regular flame trap but if all saints are at an advantage against Yegddrasil how come Camus is not? Isn't he a saint? Or is it the loyalty to Athena that reduces the power?

Plus even if the flames were Surt's power Mu and Aldebaran not to mention Aiolia all survived god warriors attacks.. Don't tell me it's the effects of aurora execution whatever it is a gold saint isn't that weak.

Also the first encounter between Milo and Camus.. Can a gold saint be unconscious for almost a hole day from such an attack?

He is downgraded I'm telling you the poor guy. :milo:

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2015, 03:20:13 AM »
Not only the regular flame trap but if all saints are at an advantage against Yegddrasil how come Camus is not? Isn't he a saint? Or is it the loyalty to Athena that reduces the power?

maybe because he (supposedly) swears allegiance to Andreas? (yeah I would like to think he has double agenda, not just blindly following some childhood promise)

Plus even if the flames were Surt's power Mu and Aldebaran not to mention Aiolia all survived god warriors attacks.. Don't tell me it's the effects of aurora execution whatever it is a gold saint isn't that weak.

Also the first encounter between Milo and Camus.. Can a gold saint be unconscious for almost a hole day from such an attack?

He is downgraded I'm telling you the poor guy. :milo:

maybe cos he's one of the weaker among the 12? :P

I don't mind petting him though.... :milo:

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2015, 03:32:18 AM »
I highly doubt that Milo is one of the weakest among the 12 Gold Saints, and don't forget that every time a Gold Saint won against God Warrior, was because their cloth transformed, with the exception of Mu, who managed to beat his God Warrior without upgrading his cloth... even Taurus Aldebaran, had a bit of juicy from part of his God Cloth to beat the God Warrior...

SageofTime

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2015, 09:02:11 AM »
I don't like that Milo was downgraded and I don't like that Camus was on the bad guys side and Milo was beaten up I am starting not to like Camus in this show. I hope in the next episode Camus gets his butt kicked maybe by Saga and Milo teaming up and they combine Galaxian Explosion and Scarlett Needle.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2015, 01:39:25 PM »
Yeah, they are downgrading Milo, even with the marks. The man is definitely not weak, each of his blows cause excruciating pain, and Antares is a sure-kill technique.

Hallwill

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2015, 12:13:54 AM »
I can't help but think that if they managed to do better with DM's characterization, that'll mean they're going to mess with someone else, Camus here, with this stupid promise... He honestly needs some good ass kicking. UNLESS he has a plan (I hope so, because I used to like Camus and I don't want them to turn him into a douche T_T)
Milo appears to be weaker... and that's bothering most of us it seems.

I hope in the next episode that won't be that bad.

:saga: seems great... let's see how it'll turn out first.
:seiya: " Allô Shiryu, c'est toi ?"
:shiryu: " Tu viens de composer mon numéro bourrique ! Qui tu veux que se soit !"

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2015, 03:01:21 AM »
I can't help but think that if they managed to do better with DM's characterization, that'll mean they're going to mess with someone else, Camus here, with this stupid promise... He honestly needs some good ass kicking. UNLESS he has a plan (I hope so, because I used to like Camus and I don't want them to turn him into a douche T_T)
Milo appears to be weaker... and that's bothering most of us it seems.

I hope in the next episode that won't be that bad.

:saga: seems great... let's see how it'll turn out first.

It feels like TOEI have agenda for Milo, they first turn him into a woman, now they made him weak xD