Author Topic: SOG Ep 3! "Clash! Gold Saint vs. Gold Saint!!"  (Read 14430 times)

SageofTime

Re: SOG Ep 3! "Clash! Gold Saint vs. Gold Saint!!"
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2015, 10:30:47 AM »
Note: by dread I mean the fanarts more than anything, if they made an official gay gold saint couple it won't just be limited to them, no, it's going to spread... :-_-U:

I agree

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2015, 05:05:50 PM »
And to be honest, I don't see what the big deal between two males having something with each other xD

I don't see anything wrong with homosexual relationships either, but that's not the problem. My problem with it mostly concerns with anime, manga, and sometimes other visual media (and somewhat less for written, excluding fanfiction which from how I see it, is kind of like free speech within free speech)) is that when there's a couple of the same sex instead of the opposite one then the relationship tend to focus much more on 18+ side, which to me is the problem. It doesn't matter whether it's homo or heterosexual, I don't necessarily need or want those 18+ stuff in my entertainment, although that doesn't mean I'm against it entirely.

If the creators think that the 18+ elements is necessary fort the plot depth, complexity, realism, theme etc, or is important for the characters they want to protray, then I'll welcome it even though depending on the intensity it could possibly lessen my interest in the work. If they made the plot, characters, settings etc. and then later add those elements because they think it will help the sales, or they want it to be part of the work identity for one reason or another, then maybe. If during the conception of the work, the 18+ elements came first as the main focus and then everything else are to be built around it so that as many scenes have it as possible to satisfy some groups of audience, then my attitude is going to be, "whatever they end up making is probably not worthy of my interest". As you can probably imagine, a lot of yaoi, ecchi, hentai etc. tend to fall in that third category.

So yeah...for me it's not the gay part, it's what they tend to do with it.

The Big G

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2015, 08:43:45 AM »
episode is out

-The Cancer/Pisces duo is hilarious

-Drunk DM is hilarious (his VA sounds kinda off though)

-Camus fucked up as a kid

-Toei continues to push Airoria/Lyfia

-Shaka's just chilling in a cave meditating

-turns out Sigfried had a younger brother

-a wild Saga appears 

Celyddon

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2015, 09:14:54 AM »
[SPOILER]

Man, why is Camus always the enemy?  That was a d**k move, the way he attacked, though I see why he did it given Surt's flames.  Still missing the bicep guards on the Cloth, damnit.  The whole 'I made my friend a promise' thing just screams of a parallel to Dègel and Unity.  I agree with The Big G--he screwed up pretty badly, and it seems odd for a kid that age to make -that- kind of promise.  Seriously, it was an accident.  

Good entrance by Deathmask.  Aphrodite seems a little out of character.  A little.  Deathmask is hilarious, and I actually understand his reasoning for living the way he has chosen to.

Hahahaha, comment by Mu to Lyfia.  *snerk*  He sees and knows all.

Fantastic entrance by Shaka, and good consistency.

Milo is very in character.  Bravo.  So much for the perceived friendship with Camus...I see no evidence of that in this episode; no anguish.

Wait wait wait wait wait.  Scarlet Needle--a low level attack--against Aurora Execution, an ultimate attack?  And they're shown as EQUAL???  Either that's a faux pas, Scarlet Needle has gotten a lot stronger, or Aurora Execution is much weaker.  Unless...Camus was holding back because he doesn't want to kill Milo.

Camus is the only Gold Saint that -hasn't- shown that weird darkness cursed marking.  Odd.  Also, I think he was trying to give Milo a subliminal message telling him that he can't reach Yggdrasil the way he is now.  And with the appearance of Saga...now Camus, Surt, and Siegfried will get handed their rear on a golden platter.  Until the other four God Warriors assemble, per the title of ep 4.

[/SPOILER]

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2015, 10:18:07 AM »
the fight between camus and Milo was so disappointing, it reminded me of Integra vs Paradox.... I think Toei does not know how to put up a decent fight

SageofTime

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2015, 10:51:33 AM »
Kiss anime is free isn't it or do you have to have an account to watch stuff? I want to watch the episode badly because this episode has 2 of my favorite gold saints

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2015, 10:53:31 AM »
Aphro was so funny!
Love Camus's coolness and as a kid.
And of course that Gold Saint appearing was so cool!!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2015, 11:08:27 AM »
Kiss anime is free isn't it or do you have to have an account to watch stuff? I want to watch the episode badly because this episode has 2 of my favorite gold saints

Yep it's totally free so go ahead. ;)

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2015, 11:14:17 AM »
Deathmask needs to have his memory refreshed, and how he died  :shiryu:

Aphrodite was very sailor moon like with the presentation, funny :aphrodite2:

SageofTime

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »
I saw the episode and I liked how they did Deathmask's personality it totally matched him and it was funny that Deathmask thought that lady selling flowers was flirting with him but it was actually Aphordite. I didn't like how Camus is portrayed as a bad guy because he was good at the Wailing wall and I also don't understand why Milo and Camus were fighting and I was hoping there would be more character development on their personalities and you barely saw them fighting but I did like seeing a little bit of the backstory of Camus and what it looks like is Saga looks like a bad guy too the way he looked at Milo. I hope in the next episode I see more character development with Milo, Camus, and Shaka.

Saga

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2015, 12:12:49 PM »
Loved the episode, specially the entrance of Gemini Saga <3 so co0o0o0o0o0ol

can't wait

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2015, 05:08:26 PM »
What a lovely thing to wake up this morning (or not so lovely). Milo, Camus...and Saga! Very happy fangirl here.

And yet....CAMUS WHY??? T_T T_T I agree with you all, the whole childhood reason is so LAME. I would like to believe he has much deeper reason of being on Asgard's side, maybe playing spy like he did last time with Saga and Shura?

[SPOILER]and he did not even shed a damn secret tear when Milo got engulfed in flame[/SPOILER]

Milo on the other hand is TOTALLY AWESOME.

Arrgghh I am already hyped up for the next ep. I hope Camus REALLY did have another motive for his supposed betrayal and he would make it up to Milo.

:milo: :camus:

ScyllaIo

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2015, 05:52:49 PM »
Yah! For character development of Deathmask and Aphordite. Seem like DM can be a cool cat after all. Camus vs. Miro felt more emotional than just fighting for a side. Saga pulled an Ikki lol.
I want to know more about the God Warriors. Looks like the are taking a page out of Omega and have multiple battles instead of just of fight and someone dies. I'm actually starting to like this.

:scylla:

Andromeda Shun

• I'm a big Shun fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2015, 01:22:42 AM »
Oh I'm sooooo glad to see my babies unharmed  :deathmask: :milo: :aphrodite2:

I was in a complete fan girl mode yesterday while watching the stekkiiii deathmask :heart:  :deathmask2:

Aphrodite wasn't so bad and like the Pisces he is, he's not as careless as he's showing,, I strongly believe he has something under his sleeve but didn't share it.

Shaka's appearance  :shaka: well, you can't expect less from the smartest and wisest gold saint in history maybe.

Sigmong the older brother of Siegfried,, this is why when I first saw him I thought he looks familiar.. But Siegfried didn't lose his life for a saint but a marina. Seiren sorento.

The 'all hail' mighty  :saga-robe: appearance is as glorious as ever kakkuiiiiiii :saga:

I think I'm the only one who noticed but at the start of the ending credit, was it me? Or was the torch clock actually missing one flame compared to the previous episode? Will the flames continue to go out as we go on through the episodes? It's 13 episodes remember  :shun:

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2015, 02:04:50 AM »

he's not as careless as he's showing,, I strongly believe he has something under his sleeve but didn't share it.

Agree.

am I the only one thinking DM has become more like his LoS Version than his original classic version?