Author Topic: SOG Ep 3! "Clash! Gold Saint vs. Gold Saint!!"  (Read 14428 times)

elias001

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 3! "Clash! Gold Saint vs. Gold Saint!!"
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 11:54:00 PM »
what do you guys think DeathMask and Aphrodite will be up to in this anime?  I mean what role would they be doing.  Aiolos is alive now as it is, since everybody came back alive, right?

Andromeda Shun

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • I'm a big Shun fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2015, 12:21:30 AM »
I can't wait for the next episode where I will finally see my babies  :deathmask: :aphrodite2: :milo:what missing is   :aiolos-blink:

Shaka might have an appearance too :shaka:

I don't think  :deathmask:will fight  :aiolos-blink: I do believe that all the gold saints will be epically good guys and we will see  :deathmask:and  :aphrodite2: in an improved new mode.

Given that the time frame is the same as the Hades Elysion OVA I think the 13 episode will end with all gold saint sacrificing their lives again to destroy Yegddrasil for Athena's sake.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2015, 12:28:24 AM »
That's what I want, if you would please give me that :D

If it's simple Japanese I can translate it for you, otherwise you can probably try to ask a few other people here for translation. Since it's short they probably won't mind translating a few lines.

oh, that would be nice. I would need to extract the video files from the DVD first though and crop the deleted scenes only. Problem is I need to find a good cropping tool and a stable unlimited internet connection (I only have crappy Wi-Fi connection). Hope you're not in a hurry.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2015, 07:28:47 AM »
oh, that would be nice. I would need to extract the video files from the DVD first though and crop the deleted scenes only. Problem is I need to find a good cropping tool and a stable unlimited internet connection (I only have crappy Wi-Fi connection). Hope you're not in a hurry.

Of coure not, if you are willing to go throught that trouble I would be really grateful :)

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2015, 11:26:19 PM »
I have 2 versions of Hades Sanctuary: one without deleted scenes with proper English subs

Give to me the one with proper English Subs and the deleted Scenes... unfortunately I don't understand Indonesian...

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2015, 01:07:04 AM »
I think the eps with proper English subs that do not include deleted scenes are already on the internet...try these links maybe?

http://www.ganool.in/saint-seiya-the-hades-chapter-sanctuary-ganool
http://db4sharing.blogspot.com/2011/11/free-download-saint-seiya-hades-chapter.html

I downloaded them from some website but in low quality because I wanted to store them in my phone. I have HD ones with deleted scenes but they are Indonesian-subbed. Will try to extract the deleted scenes maybe this weekend.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2015, 12:45:39 PM »
I just saw the preview of Ep.3 and noticed that Deathmask has a goatee, I was like whaaaat? pretty sure he did not have one when they designed the characters.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2015, 12:59:41 PM »
I just saw the preview of Ep.3 and noticed that Deathmask has a goatee, I was like whaaaat? pretty sure he did not have one when they designed the characters.

They showed that thing since episode 1  :smirk:

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2015, 01:39:06 PM »
Really? it wasn't noticeable..meeeeh.

SageofTime

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2015, 03:18:19 PM »
Well at least it isn't a Jack Sparrow beard like with LoS. I don't how the movie people thought that was cool to make Deathmask look like that  :-_-U:

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2015, 10:10:06 PM »
Of coure not, if you are willing to go throught that trouble I would be really grateful :)

Am testing this one scene. Can you view it? DIsregard the Indonesian subs as I don't think the translation is correct anyway.

https://youtu.be/uuyDRUGp9O0

p.s: is it possible to share a video in YT accessible only by password?

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2015, 10:17:58 PM »
Am testing this one scene. Can you view it? DIsregard the Indonesian subs as I don't think the translation is correct anyway.

https://youtu.be/uuyDRUGp9O0

p.s: is it possible to share a video in YT accessible only by password?

I think it can probably be done but the trouble is I don't have a YT account...
Although I can just download it and then you could take it down or hide it.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2015, 10:34:12 PM »
I'll leave it there for a bit I guess until everybody here has seen it. So...can you understand what Shun was saying? :)

Will upload more in the next coupla weeks...

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2015, 11:00:06 PM »
o...can you understand what Shun was saying? :)

Here's a quick, crude translation from me:

Shun: ...Itís because Saori-san is kind.

Jabu (or I think it's him): Is that why sheís still up against it?

Shun: Iím glad she cares about us, but thatís why we have no choice but to fight. Although in truth I really donít want to fightÖbut the thing I donít want the most, more than fighting and getting hurt, is to abandon Athena only for our own safety. It's that, that is many more times painful.

Hyouga: Weíre saints, our way of living exists within battles.

Shun: Thatís right, and itís not just I and Hyouga -- brother, Seiya and Shiryu also think that way. Iím sure of it!

Shaina: *Gasp*

Ichi: TT_TT

Shaina: Youíre serious arenít you? Youíre really serious about disobeying Athenaís order arenít you?!

Nachi: Shaina-san!

Shaina: *snake hissing*

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2015, 11:04:08 PM »
*bows down*

The Indonesian subs can't be any further than the truth! This makes far more sense! Thanks so much!  :kiki: