Author Topic: SOG Ep 3! "Clash! Gold Saint vs. Gold Saint!!"  (Read 14419 times)

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 3! "Clash! Gold Saint vs. Gold Saint!!"
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2015, 08:11:43 PM »
You guys do know that all 12 of them died a virgin right.  I mean, come on, there are so few female saints.  And Soari is taken by Seiya.    The two are just secretly in love probably.    

How can you be so sure that they are still virgins? ;) I mean, who knows what they are doing when they have breaks (surely they couldn't be on guard 24/7 right? That is also my question...). I am sure there are plenty of female saints out there other than Marin and Shaina.

Anyway, newbie here. Not new to Saint Seiya though. Used to skip private tutorials in my school days just to catch up with the episodes. I only watched all the arcs recently though.

Cannot wait for the Camus - Milo showdown. as far as I can remember, these two are never shown interacting in the whole saga before despite the wild fanfics about them. So that should be interesting.

Oh and am I the only one who likes the ending song by Root5? I think it's somehow appropriate, pop-ish and yet has a bit of melancholy in it. I think Soldier Dream is more of the Bronzies' song though, plus I prefer the original than the improved one.

Off to look for something fancy for my avatar...

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »
How can you be so sure that they are still virgins? ;) I mean, who knows what they are doing when they have breaks (surely they couldn't be on guard 24/7 right? That is also my question...). I am sure there are plenty of female saints out there other than Marin and Shaina.

Anyway, newbie here. Not new to Saint Seiya though. Used to skip private tutorials in my school days just to catch up with the episodes. I only watched all the arcs recently though.

Cannot wait for the Camus - Milo showdown. as far as I can remember, these two are never shown interacting in the whole saga before despite the wild fanfics about them. So that should be interesting.

Oh and am I the only one who likes the ending song by Root5? I think it's somehow appropriate, pop-ish and yet has a bit of melancholy in it. I think Soldier Dream is more of the Bronzies' song though, plus I prefer the original than the improved one.

Off to look for something fancy for my avatar...

Welcome to the forum :D

Regarding Milo and Camus, it was sort of implied in the Sanctuary arc that they are friends, apart from that it's in the Hades Sancutary Athena Exclamation show down. In the anime it showed Milo trying to strangle Camus after Athena's suicide, and I think there's a footage that was taken out that showed a bit more as they were on their way to the Athena statue.

You are not the only one who like the ending song, and I agree that the original Soldier Dream is better.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2015, 11:19:15 PM »
Regarding Milo and Camus, it was sort of implied in the Sanctuary arc that they are friends, apart from that it's in the Hades Sancutary Athena Exclamation show down. In the anime it showed Milo trying to strangle Camus after Athena's suicide, and I think there's a footage that was taken out that showed a bit more as they were on their way to the Athena statue.

yep, I noticed those scenes ;) But those two were never actually seen conversing. That's why fans remembered and exaggerated every little detail I think, especially considering very little close relationships in the series other than the Bronze brotherhood.

Speaking of deleted scenes, any link to those with proper English subs? Because mine is very poorly subbed.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2015, 05:30:26 AM »
yep, I noticed those scenes ;) But those two were never actually seen conversing. That's why fans remembered and exaggerated every little detail I think, especially considering very little close relationships in the series other than the Bronze brotherhood.

Speaking of deleted scenes, any link to those with proper English subs? Because mine is very poorly subbed.

Would like to check those deleted scenes too xD with proper subs!

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 07:58:54 AM »

You got a bad memory... The whole Milo not killing Hyoga in Scorpion Palace was because he was friends with Camus and conversing with him... ;)

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 08:56:49 AM »
Milo is the better fighter; however, Camus is fully in his element with that snow-swept landscape.  Given that he's the better strategist, I'd toss the fight just barely in Camus' direction.  Aiolia totally takes DM.  :)

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 09:33:25 AM »
neither is going to win, they are going to be portrayed as equal, probably a god warrior will show up to interrupt them

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 05:12:25 PM »
neither is going to win, they are going to be portrayed as equal, probably a god warrior will show up to interrupt them

Or maybe that sinister black-purple marks will, there's a lot of possibilities...

SageofTime

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2015, 05:35:34 PM »
I wonder why these four gold saints are fighting each other in the first place?

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 07:18:53 PM »

I used to have it, but not anymore. Do you actually have it? Because if that's the case I would like to have it. :)

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2015, 07:15:24 PM »
You got a bad memory... The whole Milo not killing Hyoga in Scorpion Palace was because he was friends with Camus and conversing with him... ;)
ahh....but it's an off-screen thing right? Have we seen them conversing, actually face-to-face on screen? No except that Milo choking Camus scene :)

Then again maybe I do have bad memory so appreciate if you can post a screencap...or maybe I'll watch the episode again this weekend just to be sure...

I wonder why these four gold saints are fighting each other in the first place?

same here...can barely wait 2 weeks!

And no...I don't have the deleted scenes with proper subs which was why I asked...I have 2 versions of Hades Sanctuary: one without deleted scenes with proper English subs and one with deleted scenes with poor Indonesian subs.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2015, 09:09:49 PM »
one with deleted scenes with poor Indonesian subs.

That's what I want, if you would please give me that :D

If it's simple Japanese I can translate it for you, otherwise you can probably try to ask a few other people here for translation. Since it's short they probably won't mind translating a few lines.

SageofTime

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2015, 10:05:55 PM »
I guessing Milo and Camus are fighting because Camus didn't like being almost strangled to death in the Hades arc

I don't know why Aiolia and Deathmask are fighting it would more sense if Aiolia and Shura were fighting because of Aiolos's death

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2015, 10:46:06 PM »
ahh....but it's an off-screen thing right? Have we seen them conversing, actually face-to-face on screen? No except that Milo choking Camus scene :)
Then again maybe I do have bad memory so appreciate if you can post a screencap...or maybe I'll watch the episode again this weekend just to be sure...

We're in the world of Saint Seiya everybody can talk remotely...

If you want to be all technical like that, that Hades scene is anime only, it doesn't exist in the manga... ;)

TwilightBlader

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2015, 11:40:52 PM »
I don't know why Aiolia and Deathmask are fighting it would more sense if Aiolia and Shura were fighting because of Aiolos's death

My guess is that Aiolia and Deathmask aren't going to be fighting, especially with the pacing the anime is going through. Most likely just a discussion that they don't really see eye to eye about and nothing more. I don't really see Aiolia vs Shura being a thing since anime-wise both of them were blinded by Saga's lies at the time and shura, though really blind, killed Aiolos out of justice...though Shura and Aiolos interaction will be interesting...