Author Topic: SOG Ep 3! "Clash! Gold Saint vs. Gold Saint!!"  (Read 14421 times)

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Ep 3! "Clash! Gold Saint vs. Gold Saint!!"
« Reply #120 on: May 14, 2015, 03:49:23 AM »
i'm almost sure too about Camus fighting for the God Warriors..
it's like in Hades and, plus, it's a "gift" to the OAV in which Hyoga was fighting for the God Warriors..
Milo could have been hurt more if it wasnt for Camus diamond dust.

I really didn't like the fight between milo and camus, Milo scarlet needle does not work how it is depicted in the episode!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2015, 04:03:08 AM »
I am not casting anyone away, for example my best friend is a straight male, but I don't have love feelings for him... its one thing in real world, it's entirely different thing in the anime world... :) So putting on the same scale real life situations with anime situation is totally wrong by itself. There is difference between real life interaction and anime life interaction, so to speak.

Still it is a Shounen anime series not a Shounen Ai series, it is very different. Love in Shounen is very subtle..because guys don't dig love as chicks do.

I really didn't like the fight between milo and camus, Milo scarlet needle does not work how it is depicted in the episode!

I am just happy that after Hades OVA there's still good Saint Seiya material at long last.  I now care a lot more less about the animation, the content has good quality and that's what matters the most.

footloose

• Bronze Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2015, 05:26:45 AM »

I am just happy that after Hades OVA there's still good Saint Seiya material at long last.  I now care a lot more less about the animation, the content has good quality and that's what matters the most.

Yea that.

SageofTime

« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2015, 04:35:36 PM »
I agree nothing Saint Seiya related by Toei haven't been good since the Hades arc until now.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2015, 01:02:51 PM »
Well this week we shall see how things will go in episode 4 or was it the next week? xD I personally can't wait for seeing all God Warriors Assemble, may be the rest as cool as the new Dragon God Warrior xD

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2015, 03:10:49 AM »
the new Dragon God Warrior xD

You liked Fafner? Reminded me of Kasa for some reason..

aimc

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2015, 10:16:19 AM »

This third SoG episode however, I think, gave me one line which finally lead me onto path of liking Deathmask. "Gold saints not on the same page. Some things never change. That time at the wailing wall was surely a miracle."

That quote was awesome. Deathmask may look rotten but he has some strong points in this battle. Definitely liking him more as a character, although with his personality change (i mean, he was sadistic and enjoyed torturing and killing sometimes innocent people..). This anime is so far very good and enjoyable in my opinion.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2015, 03:52:57 AM »
I really like that quote too, somehow it feels really natural as well.