Author Topic: Statement and two reissues  (Read 2079 times)

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
Statement and two reissues
« on: March 31, 2015, 10:01:46 AM »
Okay, so Teshirogi recently made a blog post where she said that she had finished the last gaiden chapter, and  this
それでも黄金魂は始まり、応援したいと思いますし、来年は星矢にとってもLCにとっても節目の年になります。

which roughly means something like
Soon Soul of Gold will start, so support it, next year(2016) will be important for both Seiya and The Lost Canvas.

Could this mean something new related to The Lost Canvas?
If i remember correctly, Teshiorgi said that the gaiden would be the last Saint Seiya for her. So one could speculate that it has something to do with the anime adaptation.

Especially since, the OST and the theme song cd has just been reissued in Japan.

Source: http://www.cavzodiaco.com.br/noticia/31/03/2015/lost_canvas_dois_cds_musicais_serao_relancados_no_japao_veja_mais_detalhes

THough it's possible that it's just drama cds.

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
Re: Statement and two reissues
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 10:28:55 AM »
For those interested in buying the CD's, here's some links from yesasia,com, where i usually buy my stuff :)

Theme Songs

Original Soundtrack

Character Song Album

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 02:13:16 AM »
I really hope that there will be more animation adaptations of the Lost Canvas series. Thank you for the news.

Celyddon

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 12:05:25 PM »
Yes please!  I'd love to see the Bluegrad arc even partially referenced in the anime.

house of aiolos

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 09:11:50 PM »
I hope for the love of god the big announcement is the continuation of LC.

Hallwill

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 01:16:38 AM »
As LC finally ended, that would be nice if they would go on with the anime adaptation.
But I do hope they would go on with the same studio (there are some fault in the first two seasons of LC, but I like the animation better than SoG's)

Or they might be thinking about an adaptation of the gaidens....

At least from what you told us it must be LC related (I hope they won't change their mind)
:seiya: " Allô Shiryu, c'est toi ?"
:shiryu: " Tu viens de composer mon numéro bourrique ! Qui tu veux que se soit !"

Ikki

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 08:37:07 PM »
Oh man, I cannot express how much I want the LC anime to return. I think that it should have been continued instead of making SSO which was so bad compared to LC. I don't understand why SSO even got as many episodes as it did and SoG only got 13...

Really Japan?

gingaone

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 09:29:12 PM »
Oh man, I cannot express how much I want the LC anime to return. I think that it should have been continued instead of making SSO which was so bad compared to LC. I don't understand why SSO even got as many episodes as it did and SoG only got 13...

Really Japan?

You Forgot Some Thing Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas are TMS Entertainment Studio And Saint Seiya Omega are Toei Studio.

This Two Are different Studio The One pick Manga of  Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas are  TMS Entertainment Studio and create Into Anime... The One pick Saint Seiya Omega Are Toei Turn into Anime But not Base in Manga Same To New Dragon ball Super Movie 2015 turn into Tv series But Not base in manga to.

About Saint Seiya Soul of Gold Why only 13 Episode Order Avoid more Plothole Story and Asgard storyline did not exist in Original Story Saint Seiya manga.

Some Day Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas Might Come Back I hope Toei Not pick Saint Seiya Next Dimension and Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas Why What they Did to Saint Seiya Omega and Dragon Ball Super Become mediocre Many old Fans of Dragon ball get Mad What Toei Did to Dragon ball only good in Movie but Become Sucks  in Tv series.

If  Saint Seiya Next Dimension and   Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas Become Anime Some One Better Studio and had Higher graphics The One pick it. Idont Want Toei Pick This Become Bad if they The One Pick It Why because Bad graphics and Bad Draw Some Times.

Idont Trust Toei Anymore.

Toei Studio Animation Not All New anime or new Season and Remake only Few Had Good graphics like sailor moon crystal made Month better graphics.

TMS Entertainment Studio Animation  Dont need month Make Better graphics They Do it only Week That why TMS Entertainment Studio Animation pro All Anime are Great Unlike Saint Seiya Omega and Saint Seiya Soul Of Gold Just Average.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 04:11:25 AM by gingaone »