Author Topic: Anime that you are Currently watching or Anticipating?  (Read 10154 times)

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
Re: Anime your Currently watching or Anticipating?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 08:16:26 PM »
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Re: Anime your Currently watching or Anticipating to see?
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 08:41:54 PM »
Yes very much :D

1. Haha really what makes you think that?? :o If Death Parade is similar to Blue Exorcist or Akame ga Kill I might consider watching it I do enjoy from time to time some gore and a lot of action in Anime ..

2.I heard really good things about Love defense club on Cr it seemed very popular amongst guys though xD I found many guys fanboying over the series, so I wonder if that would be enough to make another season??

3. It might be the animation that turns me off from Maria and its strange because I don't care about the animation on any Anime but I couldn't handle the weird faces on the characters of Maria :( but maybe I'll consider giving it another chance in the future

4. What is One Punch Man about Niello? :) Sounds like a good Anime ..

1. The whole anime is trying to explore the theme of morality, justice, judgement, what it is to be human, life etc. these are heavy theme that Parasyte also centre around, just that it came up with a really fun and surreal setting to set itself apart. Although in terms of what it really is is still very different from Parastye. Death Parade could in a sense be considered a "slice of life" show, loosely speaking of course.

2. I think that is not going to happen, they already explored everything they want to do with it. Most show are usually better off not getting any sequel, if that wasn't intended from the start.

3. I haven't watch enough of it to comment on that, so maybe later :P

4. It's going to be one soon, but not yet. It's technically a web comic so you can find it online. Give it like 15 chapters or something and see if the comedy click with you, it's really seem to be aimed at the male audience so I have no idea whether you will like it,  although I think you will like Genos a lot xD

Here's a link: http://mangapark.me/manga/onepunch-man

SageofTime

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 10:36:06 AM »
Does Anyone Know if these animes are any good? I was doing some more bronzing

Hetalia-Friends talked about them in High School
Soul Eater-Friends talked about them in High School
Black Butler-saw on t-shirts and tank tops at Hot Topic
Sword Art Online-Saw on Netflix when I was bronzing I don't know what it is about

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 04:03:46 PM »
I thought about trying Maria, but seeing the character designs... I don't want to watch something with medieval setting but they look like out-of-place cos-playing strippers...

Black Butler is a good one, some fun comedy and action with darker elements, nice ending.
SAO - some online game becomes a deathtrap. Its okay for the first story arc. After that it went downhill and I dropped it...

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 04:40:39 PM »

Sword Art Online-Saw on Netflix when I was bronzing I don't know what it is about

Hetalia is mostly comedy...so you'll have to see for yourself whether you enjoy the jokes or not, I have only watched small parts of it so I don't know it too well but I think each episode is around 5 min?

Soul Eater is good, it's really artistic. I do recommend reading it rather than watching though, the story goes further in the manga and the anime have different endings.

SAO first part is okay, and then it went down hill in the second half.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 05:53:13 PM »
I am not going to lie... I don't know what shows are for this Spring...but there is only one anime that I have been waiting for, for almost a year now.

Baby Steps 2nd season...they said in the last episode (which was in the Summer) that the show will continue in the Spring...so yeah.

Oh almost forgot Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin...that's the most anticipated anime for me as it was announced 4 years ago. So I am excited. :P

SageofTime

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 06:41:16 PM »
Hetalia is mostly comedy...so you'll have to see for yourself whether you enjoy the jokes or not, I have only watched small parts of it so I don't know it too well but I think each episode is around 5 min?

Soul Eater is good, it's really artistic. I do recommend reading it rather than watching though, the story goes further in the manga and the anime have different endings.

SAO first part is okay, and then it went down hill in the second half.

Ok Thank You Niello :)

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2015, 02:55:48 PM »
I am not going to lie... I don't know what shows are for this Spring...but there is only one anime that I have been waiting for, for almost a year now.

Baby Steps 2nd season...they said in the last episode (which was in the Summer) that the show will continue in the Spring...so yeah.

Oh almost forgot Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin...that's the most anticipated anime for me as it was announced 4 years ago. So I am excited. :P

There are only a few of the upcoming titles that looks like it could potential be good if you ask me...also a worrying number of the upcoming animes seem to stars a myriad of 'cute' girls...ugh. You really aren't missing out on much at all.

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2015, 06:25:08 PM »
I'm getting tired of all the cute girl shit.  It's always been there, but now that seems to be the only thing Japan targets with their anime half the time.

Janet

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 11:04:24 PM »
1. The whole anime is trying to explore the theme of morality, justice, judgement, what it is to be human, life etc. these are heavy theme that Parasyte also centre around, just that it came up with a really fun and surreal setting to set itself apart. Although in terms of what it really is is still very different from Parastye. Death Parade could in a sense be considered a "slice of life" show, loosely speaking of course.

2. I think that is not going to happen, they already explored everything they want to do with it. Most show are usually better off not getting any sequel, if that wasn't intended from the start.

3. I haven't watch enough of it to comment on that, so maybe later :P

4. It's going to be one soon, but not yet. It's technically a web comic so you can find it online. Give it like 15 chapters or something and see if the comedy click with you, it's really seem to be aimed at the male audience so I have no idea whether you will like it,  although I think you will like Genos a lot xD

Here's a link: http://mangapark.me/manga/onepunch-man

1. I see sounds very interesting, as long as the anime keeps me entertain somehow and it doesn't have that much ecchi in it  I will watch it  :D I tend to be very picky with what I watch hehe..

2. There's many anime that usually have second seasons even after it was wrapped up, it really all depends on how popular it was ..

3. Once you get the chance to watch it please do let me know if its worth watching :P

4. Thank you I'll check the link tonight ^^ & why is there only a web comic Available??   Oh I love comedy so I Know I'll like it even if its aimed at the male audience and what kind of personality does Genos have?? xD

There are only a few of the upcoming titles that looks like it could potential be good if you ask me...also a worrying number of the upcoming animes seem to stars a myriad of 'cute' girls...ugh. You really aren't missing out on much at all.

I have a feeling this year will have the best Anime

Have you consider watching:

Triage x -----> spin off to highschool of the dead
Plastic Memories
Kekkai Sensen
Kyoukai no Rinne
Vampire Holmes
Arslan Senki

The action in them really looks good :)

I would recommend the first season of Sword Art Online Sage its pretty good but the second season went downhill so I put it on hold and if you've seen Blue Exorcist then you'll love Soul Eater :).

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2015, 01:39:34 AM »
Well I am going to list all the anime I have watched and liked (except Saint Seiya duh!)  and hope that it will help you with what to watch.

Superpower,Supernatural, Fantasy,Sci-fi [they go together most of the times, a few titles might not include one of these genres tho]

One Piece
Naruto
Kiba
Death Note
Dragon Drive
Chrono Crusade
Trigun
D. Grayman
Tenku Senki Shurato
Blue Exorcist
Shadow Skill
Fairy Tail
The Getbackers
Project ARMS
Flame of Recca
Law of Ueki
Kekkaishi
Scryed
Baki the Grappler
Beelzebub
B't X
Towa no Quon
Toward the Terra (both the original OVA and new series are pretty good)
Kyo Kara Maoh!
Durarara!
Baccano!
Sacred Seven
Yu-Yu Hakusho!
Dragonball (avoid GT)
Orphen
Saiyuki
Legend of the Dragon Kings
Space Cobra
Keinchi: The Mightiest Disciple
Digimon
Nabari no Oh (although you might find it Nabari no Ou)
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan
Hero Tales
Sword Art Online
Code:Breaker
Casshern Sins
Demon King Daimao
Hunter X Hunter
Full Metal Alchemist
Hikaru no Go!  

Mecha

Gundam series (except Zeta, After War X, AGE)
Code Geass
Linebarrels of Iron
Macross
Fafner
Heroic Age
Ninja Robots
Buddy Complex
Break Blade
Full Metal Panic!
Captain Earth
Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula

Sports

Touch!
Cross Game
Captain Tsubasa (Captain Tsubasa: Road to 2002 [remake of the original series] as the original series is not finished yet by the Sub Group)
Major
Aoki Densetsu Shoot!
Eyeshield 21
Hajime no Ippo
Prince of Tennis
Future GPX Cyber Formula
Capeta
Initial D
Baby Steps
Ashita no Joe
One Outs
Miracle Giants Dome-kun
Yowamushi Pedal
Haikyuu
Ganbarist! Shun
Area no Kishi
Ganbare Genki
Slum Dunk
Air Gear
Ring ni Kakero
Kuroko's Basket
Dear Boys
Ginga e Kickoff!!
Hungry Heart: Wild Striker
Over Drive
Whistle!

Comedy

Sket Dance
Kimagure Orange Road
Gintama
Kyo Kara Ore Wa

Notable: Rose of Versailles (a shoujo series and probably the only one I will ever going to like)

I have a feeling that I am missing something...I will update it later if I happen to remember.

P.S If there is an anime I want to watch in the Comedy genre is Stop! Hibari-kun! ( I think it will be hilarious but there is no sub group or even RAW material on that matter for this series which is pretty sad... )
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:33:55 AM by Seiya »

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2015, 10:26:07 AM »

1. I see sounds very interesting, as long as the anime keeps me entertain somehow and it doesn't have that much ecchi in it  I will watch it  :D I tend to be very picky with what I watch hehe..

2. There's many anime that usually have second seasons even after it was wrapped up, it really all depends on how popular it was ..

3. Once you get the chance to watch it please do let me know if its worth watching :P

4. Thank you I'll check the link tonight ^^ & why is there only a web comic Available??   Oh I love comedy so I Know I'll like it even if its aimed at the male audience and what kind of personality does Genos have?? xD

I have a feeling this year will have the best Anime

Have you consider watching:

Triage x -----> spin off to highschool of the dead
Plastic Memories
Kekkai Sensen
Kyoukai no Rinne
Vampire Holmes
Arslan Senki

The action in them really looks good :)

1. I have to say I was surprised to see Highschool of the Dead on your manga list...

2. I wouldn't use the word usually for it.

3. Sure :)

4. There are proper volumes too (Only Murata version though...he's the Eyeshield 21 guy). It's just that it's adapted from a web comic and serialises in a web magazine.

Triage x looks like it will be focused on the ecchi so I'll pass.
I already have Aslan Senki and Kekkai Sensen on my list, just with their English names :)
Vampire Holmes looked like it worth a try until I knew that it's one of those to be 5 minutes long show.
Isn't Kyoukai no Rinne a sequel?
Plastic Memories looks like it could be interesting.

Notable: Rose of Versailles (a shoujo series and probably the only one I will ever going to like)

I have a feeling that I am missing something...I will update it later if I happen to remember.

I feel like someone is going to quote that and give you a huge list of shoujo recommendation, just saying :P

As for what you're missing...FMA and Hikaru no Go...those are in your sig but not on the list.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2015, 10:49:00 AM »
I feel like someone is going to quote that and give you a huge list of shoujo recommendation, just saying :P

As for what you're missing...FMA and Hikaru no Go...those are in your sig but not on the list.

Well they can try xD. Thanks for the heads up  will update it now.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2015, 07:58:01 AM »
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I knew it! With studio BONES and Kyousougiga director Rie Matsumoto together, Kekkai Sensen is going to turn out amazing. That was an amazing first episode. XD
She really is amazing as a director. Yutaka Nakamura is also amazing with his animation, as always.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2015, 08:56:51 AM »
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I knew it! With studio BONES and Kyousougiga director Rie Matsumoto together, Kekkai Sensen is going to turn out amazing. That was an amazing first episode. XD
She really is amazing as a director. Yutaka Nakamura is also amazing with his animation, as always.

Yeah...about that, I can't even find more than the first three chapters...how did you manage to find more of it? it was interesting but there is nothing more to it that I was disappointed.