Author Topic: Anime that you are Currently watching or Anticipating?  (Read 10165 times)

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
Re: Anime that you are Currently watching or Anticipating?
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2015, 03:20:25 AM »
There's also Gundam Thunderbolt coming out. 

I actually started watching SEED not too long ago, and I thankfully haven't gotten too deep into the show yet where Lacus becomes a central focus.  I've seen her a lot in the games and the like, and I have a feeling I'm gonna hate her. 

And don't get me started on squeaky-voiced boys and girls.  I can't stand half the VAs in modern anime due to this.  I hope the anime market in Japan collapses soon so that the companies over there try to branch out with their material.   

You are soooo correct about Blood orphans, plus the VERY force love triangle is cringeworthy.

I am currently watching Fafner in the azure - Exodus, a mecha show, and it's stayed clear from a lot of cliches i find unbearable.
The second season ends next month, and you are on the edge of your seat after most episodes. :D

Looking forward to the next Code Geass: Akito the Exiled episode, and Gundam The Origin ep 3.

Finished "Himouto! Umaru-chan" a few weeks ago, and it is a very adorable series :D

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

Janet

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Anime that you are Currently watching or Anticipating?
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2015, 03:59:30 PM »
Talking about mecha series I'm sad Aquarion Logos has only 3 episodes left even though I complained a lot about it at the beginning, after episode 16 it proved how wrong I was to call it bad. After Subete became the antagonist and we learn more about him, Akira and Maia's past the series became really good and I honestly think it can get to Aquarion Evol's level even if Kawamori didn't produce the series.. Now what's left is to see which character will die cause I have a feeling one of the 3 will have a sad ending :/