Author Topic: Roleplay  (Read 23885 times)

Masquerade

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
Roleplay
« on: February 24, 2015, 09:24:00 PM »
Who here would be interested in a roleplay for Saint Seiya? :3 And, if you are, would you prefer canon or original characters? I do have an original plot in mind, should you go with that. :3

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 10:19:36 PM »
Say...I have been wondering this for a while now, but what's the point of this thread if the person who made the thread doesn't even come back to check it?

Janet

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 11:48:37 PM »
I would love to roleplay either Athena. Kiki or Eden :D

@Niello LOL your comment made me laugh I'm assuming maybe she checks it as a Guest and she's realize nobody has said anything since the day she made her account so she gave up and didn't return 

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 01:05:24 PM »
@Niello LOL your comment made me laugh I'm assuming maybe she checks it as a Guest and she's realize nobody has said anything since the day she made her account so she gave up and didn't return 

Yeah, I did realise that's a possibility...I just feel like I should comment something on it to give the thread some more exposition, especially if that was really what happened. So, just in the case that she's still lurking around as a guest then she would know that people aren't exactly ignoring the thread entirely.

and I'm glad my post gave you a bit of a laugh.

Kaia

• Silver Saint
  • Mysterious Crest
    • View Profile
    • Kaia's Blog
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 01:29:10 PM »
I agree with Janet. Your comment is a hit, Niello. XD

I would also like love to join a Saint Seiya RPG if there was an active one.^^

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 06:07:08 PM »
*cough* There's actually an RPG board here. http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?board=53.0

The Harem Thread is a silly RPG that has been going since 2007, though pretty sporadically at best. "I'm your Father! - or: Let's kill Shion!" was also a pretty popular RP, and we did 13 pages worth of "Athena raised in Sanctuary" (I played kid Algol and young Saga).

I also actually came up with an Omega RP, but I've postponed the entire thing since I haven't even finished watching the show yet. XD http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=8592.0