Author Topic: My Review of Saint Seiya LoS  (Read 8650 times)

SageofTime

Re: My Review of Saint Seiya LoS
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2015, 03:56:32 PM »
Star Trek is not for me...it's boring as hell  cannot be compared to Star Wars whatsoever...I don't know what good did they find in that series but I guess every series has its fans...
I don't get the Trekkie conventions...nerds  :smirk:

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2015, 07:49:18 PM »
Star Trek is like Saint Seiya you have to grow up with it. My era was Next Gen, Deep Space and Voyager...

SageofTime

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2015, 09:03:03 PM »
Star Trek is like Saint Seiya you have to grow up with it. My era was Next Gen, Deep Space and Voyager...
I didn't grow up with Saint Seiya because I was born in the mid 90s but even though I didn't grow up with it I am a fan. I can't remember a lot what I grew up with I know I was a huge fan of the Powerpuff Girls which is an American cartoon and I didn't like that they came out with the anime that was based on the original which was Powerpuff girls Z because they totally ruined it. The original cartoon they use their fists and in that show they made them into magical girls and also they changed a couple of different things that weren't in the original. So Powerpuff girls Z was like Omega and LoS for me they ruined something from my childhood.

Hallwill

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2015, 05:24:53 AM »
Star Trek is like Saint Seiya you have to grow up with it.

I think that, when we grow up with something, we are less picky about it. As being part of our childhood it as a "nostalgia" bonus or something of the sort (but it only works with the actual work, not the recent spin off or prequels, at least not for me).

So Powerpuff girls Z was like Omega and LoS for me they ruined something from my childhood.

That's it. I remember feeling this way with the Sailor Moon Crystal anime too...
:seiya: " Allô Shiryu, c'est toi ?"
:shiryu: " Tu viens de composer mon numéro bourrique ! Qui tu veux que se soit !"