Author Topic: Want to start collecting the figures.  (Read 7127 times)

SageofTime

Re: Want to start collecting the figures.
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 11:14:30 PM »
That's you library?  O_O That is pretty awesome you must have a ton of books. I am a bookworm myself.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 12:16:32 AM »

1.I was actually looking for Gemini Kanon, the only one I found was Gemini Kanon EX but I didnt buy it, I don't know but it was expensive for me. Ant the faces, I also noted the same thing.

2.One of my friend built a personal museum in his house, he does have a section for Saint Seiya stuffs! I wish if I had photos of his museum.

1. You already have Kanon. :P It's the Appendix..that's the main reason of that one. xD There is no single figure like the EX one for Kanon.  Kanon EX is limited edition unlike Saga EX which is why he is that expensive but I both EX for close to 100 USD each :D

2. Sounds like my house....lol. Still incomplete tho...very empty, I mean I have so much stuff in it and still feels empty, that's a good thing tho means I can prepare for the future...lol.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2015, 11:12:04 AM »
1. Before buying any more figures, I guess I have to do something about the space, I already have some other anime/manga action figures and stuffs (Mostly Super Robot Wars Mechs). If I was into these stuffs a year ago I would have reserved a section in my library. However, I already ran out of space in my library (I am a bookworm) , I started putting books on the floor -_- >>>

2. ^_^
Gemini Saga is quite popular in my family. Sorrowful and deep background story, play a great role in SS story, Gold Saint, A Gemini (I am a Gemini btw), His Gold Cloth design is awesome. Owner of the greatest technique: "Galaxian Explosion", and the seiyuu is Okaiyu Ryotarou (my favourite Japanese voice actor) so yeah he deserves all the love he receives from his fans :P

1. Those shelfs look amazing, I wonder what those books are about...they are kinda thick xD. Also, are the patterns on the binders writting? They look so beautiful ^^

2. Absolutely, Saga's amazing. Saint Seiya would be a lot more bland without him and Kanon. Okiayu Ryotarou's voice also made them even better ^^
Kinda wish I'm a Gemni but I'm not...at least I have a fraternal twin :P

Saga

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2015, 02:01:46 PM »
Insert Quote
That's you library?  big eyes That is pretty awesome you must have a ton of books. I am a bookworm myself.

Yup, tbh its only one corner of my library :P sadly in the last 2 months my reading time decreased dramatically -_- I used to read as average 150-200 pages but now kinda busy with work and family.

1. You already have Kanon. Tongue It's the Appendix..that's the main reason of that one. xD There is no single figure like the EX one for Kanon.  Kanon EX is limited edition unlike Saga EX which is why he is that expensive but I both EX for close to 100 USD each Cheesy

2. Sounds like my house....lol. Still incomplete tho...very empty, I mean I have so much stuff in it and still feels empty, that's a good thing tho means I can prepare for the future...lol.

Thanks alot Seiya, at first I thought I cant use Kanon's face and hair, but now guess what! I changed my original Gemini Saga and turned him to Gemini Kanon, and bought Specter Saga Ex which for some reasons I liked it more than Gold Cloth Saga!!! So at least I can now feel I have both Saga and Kanon ;)

Btw, i would really love to see your collection and how you organized them at least for now!

@Niello
Thank you, and I always felt they look simple! Good to hear so. i could have done fancy stuff but since I keep messing my library so i made it simple. Well most of them are spiritual and Self-Help Books which is my favorite genre, however I do own many religious books as well as I like researching abt that stuffs, so I ended up reading world's major religions and myths. Super natural stuffs usually interests me, books, movies, animes, mangas, ...etc

Back to figures, My ss Myth cloth collection so far:

Gemini Saga (Gold Cloth)
Gemini Saga (Surplice)
Gemini Saga (Appendix)
Gemini Saga (LoS)
Pegasus Seiya (Omega Upgraded Gold Cloth)
Pegasus Kouga (Season 2 Pegasus Cloth)
Orion Eden (Season 2 Orion Cloth)
Wyvern Rhadamanthys (Ex)

And from the above list, my favorite is Rhadamanthys, the figure is great and the surplice look so cool especially with the devilish wings, never expected it to look so good! Its a must-get!

The second favorite is unexpected! Pegasus Seiya Omega God Cloth!! Loved it so much! I wish if I could upload photos directly from my phone, I am too lazy to upload my photos in photo hosting site :P

Btw the biggest out of the above list is Gemini Saga (Legend of Sanctuary) i hated the head part (hair and face) -_-

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2015, 04:17:48 PM »

1.Thanks alot Seiya, at first I thought I cant use Kanon's face and hair, but now guess what! I changed my original Gemini Saga and turned him to Gemini Kanon, and bought Specter Saga Ex which for some reasons I liked it more than Gold Cloth Saga!!! So at least I can now feel I have both Saga and Kanon ;)

2. Btw, i would really love to see your collection and how you organized them at least for now!

And from the above list, my favorite is Rhadamanthys, the figure is great and the surplice look so cool especially with the devilish wings, never expected it to look so good! Its a must-get!

Btw the biggest out of the above list is Gemini Saga (Legend of Sanctuary) i hated the head part (hair and face) -_-

1. Smart move, others would probably buy another Saga just so they can display both. Of course you like Saga EX more (even in Surplice he rocks)...he is better, I really don't see how his face is elongated...still believe EX looks better..in face as well. The only EX face that I am not happy about is Camus so far. Note that everything I have is EX except God Cloths and Gods.

2. I would...but I want to get the Temples and other stuff first, I don't want to display them like that in the showcases. What I am planning is to have the Temples and next to it the Gold Saint of that Temple, in case of the Gemini Temple I will put Kanon instead of Saga. And here is why.I will put Shiryu (note all Bronze will be V2) at the Capricorn Temple confronting Shura , Ikki at the Virgo Temple with Shaka, Hyoga at the Aquarius Temple confronting Camus, Shun at the Pisces Temple with Aphrodite and Seiya at Pope's room facing Saga. I will have Saga, Camus and Shura (Surplice) getting on the stairs to the Cancer Temple. On the very top of the stairs where the Athena statue is I am going to have Shion (Holy War version, I know he didn't exist besides the flashback but I don't know how else to use him) and the Bronze V3 OCE (hopefully they will release them in EX one day) hypothetically that they have received Athena's Blood at that point. At the bottom of the Aries' stairs I will have Deathmask and Aphrodite (Surplice) facing Mu. If they release Shion Surplice I will get him to accompany these two. 

So that's all for the Sanctuary showcase.

I also plan to have a showcase for Atlantis which I will put right below the Sanctuary  where I am going to display Poseidon ROE sitting on his throne (that's going to be on the center) and the Bronze V2 OCE opposite of him. All the Marinas at their posts (exactly how it is in the diagram Masami drew) and have the Bronze V2 OCE (Gold) confronting the Marinas, Seiya on Baian, Shiryu on Krishna, Hyoga on Issac  and Shun on Solent/Sorrento. Note that I did not include Ikki as he did not receive the blood of a Gold Saint so he can't turn Gold...even if they do make him as a figure  I will not buy him as it contradicts the story.

On the other side of the room I have the Underworld showcase which I don't think it will be very impressive (as in quantity) as all I am going to have is the 3 Judges at the Hades' place listening to Orpheus' music and further more I have the Wailing Wall and there I will put all the Gold Saints OCE there.
On the above showcase I have Elysium (the first to be completed..diorama wise) and I am going to have the God Cloths OCE vs Hades OCE.

In the center of the room which I haven't put any dioramas there I have Sagittarius Seiya Crown Cloth and on the lower level I have the 10th anniversary God Cloths and Athena with their stand....that's pretty much it.

P.S I might change the outlook depending on what it will be released in the EX line as they can ruin my plans. >_<