Author Topic: Want to start collecting the figures.  (Read 6954 times)

Saga

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
Re: Want to start collecting the figures.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2015, 12:54:40 AM »
EX have the same problem so don't worry about that one.

If you want Hades then get him. ;)

I only have Sagittarius Seiya Crown Cloth. It's very sturdy, never had any problems with it but...he is really big and mostly plastic. Very few parts are die-cast metal and because of that people feel that they were tricked in buying such an expensive figure for a bunch of plastics. I really like mine and I don't care what they say. If he had more die-cast metal the balance would be way off...if you want to buy him..please do so..you won't regret it...unless you really don't like the majority of plastic that much..

Crown Cloth's pieces...don't fall off, they never did for me.

Last but not least excellent is a very nice detailed figure but I have one complain..the faces don't look like Seiya, Shiryu and Athena...I didn't buy them...but my father did xD. Big fan of Shiryu but ended up getting all 3. :P

I will probably order Hades, but if they are going to release EX version I would wait. Anyway I placed my order for Gemini Saga & Sagittarius Aiolos (Legend of Sanctuary) the Saga figure in the photos doesnt look that good, but Sagittarius looked awesome so I ordered.

A friend of mine sent me a link of a French company selling awesome statues for Saint Seiya but each is costing around 300 Euros -_-

Plastic isn't a big problem to me, in fact most of my Gundam model kits are made of Plastic :)

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 09:18:10 AM »
I wouldn't count on a EX release for Gods and God Cloths as the standard line ones are big enough...slightly shorter than a Gold Saint EX.. if they had to do an EX..well, they would have to match at least Aldebaran's height(Aldebaran and Aldebaran EX have the same height) if you ask me.

Yes, I know the company as well.. I got all the statues from them except the very first one ( I didn't know it's existence).

Saga

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2015, 03:16:10 PM »
Whoa you seriously have them! Cool stuffs bro! Whats ur review? I know its quite expensive but I am thinking to order Gemini Saga (the high quality statue) is it bigger than myth cloth?

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2015, 03:44:40 PM »
They are quite big and very heavy if I may say so, the colors are so vivid, excellent details and they look exactly like the characters. Yes I agree they are very expensive but they are also only 600 pieces except Ikki (anime version)...300 pieces and the latest one Shiryu with 1200 pieces.

Unfortunately they are all sold out...but if you are lucky you can find them on Ebay...the price will be much higher so make a note of that  :( .

If you mean bigger than the Gemini Saga EX...yes much much bigger.

mythvidz

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2015, 05:54:24 AM »
If you can afford it it's better to go for the EX Series. Also when you buy from Amazon you always have to check from where the figure is dispatched because you have a few resellers from Japan that choose the cheapest shipping rates and pack the figure by adapting a cardboard to fit the box and you receive it all busted and also might be charged custom fee's ( I tested it more than once that's how i know)
Also if you are going for Milo Non EX i suggest you take a used one from ebay because they cost about 30 USD

Saga

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 12:43:13 PM »
Yeah I am still new to these stuffs... I ordered my Crusade Cards and honestly most of the boxes were messed up!

anyway, below my first batch of SS Myth Cloth ^_^

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 12:48:59 PM »
Whoa, 3 Sagas? ;D

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2015, 01:14:50 PM »
Whoa, 3 Sagas? ;D

Nah, the one on the top is Appendix...parts for the one on the bottom left. ;)

That's awesome DarkLordDragon :)

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2015, 02:50:20 PM »
Yeah I am still new to these stuffs... I ordered my Crusade Cards and honestly most of the boxes were messed up!

anyway, below my first batch of SS Myth Cloth ^_^

lemme guess... a Gemini fan? ^^
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Saga

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2015, 05:04:59 PM »
@Niello & 雷 .r.G. 神
Yeah pretty much my favorite anime/mange character :D (Yeah I know he sucked in LoS but anyway...)

Nah, the one on the top is Appendix...parts for the one on the bottom left. Wink
That's awesome DarkLordDragon

Thanks Seiya, I am having a hard time to assemble the appendix -_-

BTW, my Rhadamanthus should be arriving soon. I wished if I had a bigger room to start put the Myth Cloths inside boxes. We had a dust storm recently and sadly most of my action figures are covered by dust and I am pretty sure you know its hard to clean them without "falling-parts" :P

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 05:36:19 PM »
@Niello & 雷 .r.G. 神
Yeah pretty much my favorite anime/mange character :D (Yeah I know he sucked in LoS but anyway...)

Thanks Seiya, I am having a hard time to assemble the appendix -_-

BTW, my Rhadamanthus should be arriving soon. I wished if I had a bigger room to start put the Myth Cloths inside boxes. We had a dust storm recently and sadly most of my action figures are covered by dust and I am pretty sure you know its hard to clean them without "falling-parts" :P

you gotta have good taste to be a Gemini fan, welcome to the club. ^^ I have two versions of the normal cloth myth of Gemini (one for saga and one for kanon) and EX saga as well. I honestly like the cloth myth version better than the EX. the EX faces are... off...

also, the LoS saga product pix look pretty bad. so if you don't mind, can I ask you to upload some pix when you put them together? I have some extra cash from freelance jobs so if it looks good, I will get him as well.

Gemini appendix: is the chest/shoulder parts that are givin you problem? I have the same problem as well so I kept mine in the box. if you have the extra cash to spend, definitely get the OCE Gemini appendix. the OCE "evil" saga is simply beautiful! trust me.

last and most important, you must invest on some acrylic boxes or display cabinets for your cloth myth. that is cloth myth collection 101 right there!
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Janet

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 05:41:00 PM »
Man your toy figures are awesome I'm planning to buy Eden, Koga, Yuna & Sagittarius Seiya Figures very soon :D..

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 05:44:53 PM »
Nah, the one on the top is Appendix...parts for the one on the bottom left. ;)

I see, so that's how it works.

@Niello & 雷 .r.G. 神

YEEESSS! *High five*

He's also my favourite anime/manga character ^^

I personally don't consider LoS Saga to be the same character, way too different.

SageofTime

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 09:39:41 PM »
I looked on Amazon and myth cloths are expensive. I don't see myself getting these anytime soon.

Saga

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2015, 10:53:41 PM »
you gotta have good taste to be a Gemini fan, welcome to the club. ^^ I have two versions of the normal cloth myth of Gemini (one for saga and one for kanon) and EX saga as well. I honestly like the cloth myth version better than the EX. the EX faces are... off...

also, the LoS saga product pix look pretty bad. so if you don't mind, can I ask you to upload some pix when you put them together? I have some extra cash from freelance jobs so if it looks good, I will get him as well.

Gemini appendix: is the chest/shoulder parts that are givin you problem? I have the same problem as well so I kept mine in the box. if you have the extra cash to spend, definitely get the OCE Gemini appendix. the OCE "evil" saga is simply beautiful! trust me.

last and most important, you must invest on some acrylic boxes or display cabinets for your cloth myth. that is cloth myth collection 101 right there!

Thanks for the tips ^^

I was actually looking for Gemini Kanon, the only one I found was Gemini Kanon EX but I didnt buy it, I don't know but it was expensive for me. Ant the faces, I also noted the same thing.

Yeah the chest/shoulder parts r bothersome >_<

Before buying any more figures, I guess I have to do something about the space, I already have some other anime/manga action figures and stuffs (Mostly Super Robot Wars Mechs). If I was into these stuffs a year ago I would have reserved a section in my library. However, I already ran out of space in my library (I am a bookworm) , I started putting books on the floor -_- >>>

I was thinking, once I move to new House (Hopefully in two years), I will plan for a room where I can display my anime/manga related stuffs. One of my friend built a personal museum in his house, he does have a section for Saint Seiya stuffs! I wish if I had photos of his museum.

Man your toy figures are awesome I'm planning to buy Eden, Koga, Yuna & Sagittarius Seiya Figures very soon

Thanks, I wished if they had one for Saturn! He would be a perfect addition to my collection.

YEEESSS! *High five*

He's also my favourite anime/manga character ^^

I personally don't consider LoS Saga to be the same character, way too different.

^_^
Gemini Saga is quite popular in my family. Sorrowful and deep background story, play a great role in SS story, Gold Saint, A Gemini (I am a Gemini btw), His Gold Cloth design is awesome. Owner of the greatest technique: "Galaxian Explosion", and the seiyuu is Okaiyu Ryotarou (my favourite Japanese voice actor) so yeah he deserves all the love he receives from his fans :P

I looked on Amazon and myth cloths are expensive. I don't see myself getting these anytime soon.

Yeah they are, at least compared to other anime/manga figures.