Author Topic: SOG Figures!!  (Read 24712 times)

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
Re: SOG Figures!!
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 04:52:10 PM »
 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

lets hope the story is good too....
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2015, 05:53:03 AM »
Am I the only one who want the Gemini cloth to get an upgrade but with the wings leaved out?
They don't need it :P
:saga: :kanon:

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 02:13:47 PM »
Am I the only one who want the Gemini cloth to get an upgrade but with the wings leaved out?

you are not alone
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

geminikanon

• Silver Saint
  • Destroyer of Galaxies
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 03:54:08 PM »
I was think that it would be better if the cloth had angel wings. But Still pretty cool  ;D

Lion with angel wings?  Hmm...

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 03:59:42 PM »
I was think that it would be better if the cloth had angel wings. But Still pretty cool  ;D

If that happens won't the Sagittarius cloth lost one of its main selling point? and now I'm curious how the cloth will be like in SoG, 4 wings maybe? ;D

you are not alone

That's assuring. Now I really hope this won't happen.

SageofTime

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 06:15:33 PM »
Yeah I agree with you and come to think of it I think so of the other cloths shouldn't have wings.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2015, 08:19:37 PM »
Yeah I agree with you and come to think of it I think so of the other cloths shouldn't have wings.

Hmm, Cancer, Capricorn......Taurus and Scorpio with wings should be...interesting.

I am definitely looking forward to see Virgo and Pisces cloths with wings, there are lots of opportunities for elegant designs here.  :misty:

EDIT: Also, WORST CASE SCENARIO is the Gemini cloth having an angel wing on one side and a demon wing on the other, we don't need a repeat of LoS Gemini disaster here...*shudder*

SageofTime

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2015, 09:10:50 PM »
Hmm, Cancer, Capricorn......Taurus and Scorpio with wings should be...interesting.

I am definitely looking forward to see Virgo and Pisces cloths with wings, there are lots of opportunities for elegant designs here.  :misty:

EDIT: Also, WORST CASE SCENARIO is the Gemini cloth having an angel wing on one side and a demon wing on the other, we don't need a repeat of LoS Gemini disaster here...*shudder*
What I didn't like with the LoS Saga is that they made entirely evil accept the last minute or two when he is under rocks. He is not fighting is evil side like in the manga or anime.

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2015, 04:46:10 PM »
What I didn't like with the LoS Saga is that they made entirely evil accept the last minute or two when he is under rocks. He is not fighting is evil side like in the manga or anime.
Yes, that's the worst part with Saga's characterisation in LoS. Too shallow.

SageofTime

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2015, 06:39:24 PM »
Yes, that's the worst part with Saga's characterisation in LoS. Too shallow.
His final form was also very freaky I am guessing they had a video game person in the team of the movie?

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2015, 10:03:03 PM »
His final form was also very freaky I am guessing they had a video game person in the team of the movie?

Possible... He does look like a final boss in a Final Fantasy game...the cloths and the sanctuary looked like something designed for an FF game...Seiya looks like Sora from Kingdom Heart......wait :-_-U:

SageofTime

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2015, 10:06:52 PM »
Possible... He does look like a final boss in a Final Fantasy game...the cloths and the sanctuary looked like something designed for an FF game...Seiya looks like Sora from Kingdom Heart......wait :-_-U:
Maybe that's why the film did so poorly is that people wanted Saint Seiya not a 1 hr and a half of Final Fantasy game cutscenes XD

Niello

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2015, 10:16:35 PM »
Maybe that's why the film did so poorly is that people wanted Saint Seiya not a 1 hr and a half of Final Fantasy game cutscenes XD

Maybe, we can't say for sure...but we do have Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children to compare with. What do you think?

SageofTime

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2015, 10:26:27 PM »
Maybe, we can't say for sure...but we do have Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children to compare with. What do you think?
I haven't seen that movie I should watch it to see how it compares to LoS. I don't play Final Fantasy so I don't know it very well.

10 minutes Later

Well its not on youtube anymore there is a trailer that I watched and the buidings are like LoS and I get a Star Wars feel from the trailer.

Zeta

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2015, 08:19:39 PM »