Author Topic: Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold -New Anime  (Read 108712 times)

TwilightBlader

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya: Soul of Gold -New Anime
« Reply #1290 on: December 11, 2015, 04:26:31 PM »
Without his cloth Shun was able to beat a Gold Saint (Aphrodite) with ease the moment he was forced to retaliate against him. He was also able to damage the silver cloth of  his master Daidalos/Albiore right before going to the Galaxy Wars (In the anime Albiore was able to match Milo in a fight).

Shun is extremely strong but his kind nature makes him hold back a lot and look a lot weaker.

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #1291 on: December 11, 2015, 09:10:10 PM »
This reminds of people's impression on Mu before they knew anything about Hades ch. every instance, they totally dismissed him back then, but even in Sanctuary anime he used just one finger and blew Shiryu away.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: December 25, 2015, 12:32:20 PM »
Oh in the name of Athena, please stop with this silly arguments. Haven't you people learned, those who think that Ikki and Shaka are strongest, and those who think that Shun, Seya and Saga are the strongest, neither of those groups will change their believes or way of thinking. I am sorry to bring that to you guys, but the human brain can't be altered so easily in believing in something which he doesn't want to believe...

Look it like that, everyone had their hero, while they watched that anime when they were a child, and that hero will never change... it's on the same base, I like Ororo (Storm from Marvel Universe) and I've been tried to be altered in believing that Jean Grey is stronger... but I never believed it, because Ororo was my hero and she will always stay my hero... same thing here...

Ikki and Shaka are some people heroes and that will never change, same goes and for the other group Saga, Seya and Shun are their heroes... and that will never change...

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: January 30, 2016, 10:41:47 AM »
Fan made or something else like Blu-Ray:

http://ixmu-kane.tumblr.com/post/138311827212/by-caio-palma

illraid

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 31, 2016, 12:21:39 AM »
One fine fan-art  :tatsumi:

Liu Bie

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: February 05, 2016, 06:08:32 AM »
From Grupo ND:

http://saint-seiya-next-dimension.jimdo.com/2016/02/01/soul-of-gold-supera-las-100-millones-de-reproducciones-a-nivel-mundial/

SOG  reached 100 millions of reproductions around the world. China leading with 83.160.000 visualizations.