Author Topic: Saint Seiya...Condoms  (Read 7163 times)

mahogany

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Smile :)
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya...Condoms
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2014, 12:39:02 AM »
[spoiler] I m taking the bronze "cloth" :D[/spoiler]

[spoiler] Can I take the gold one?[/spoiler] It's still my favourite.

1.  maybe except Alaska, but give it time, lololol
2. a combination of traditional, simplified, some Japanese kanji, and のfor 的

1. I'm pretty sure they are in Alaska already :p They are even in Antarctica.
2. I only know in Chinese 之 is sometimes used for の. 
In Japanese, I use 的 as it is. I rarely use の for 的. It doesn't sound formal to me ^_^
Are those friends who use の for 的 Japanese or studying/working with Japanese culture?
(Edit: Rereading your post, I think you mean your Taiwanese friends.)
[spoiler]because it is a symbol of communist china and we hate that. [/spoiler]
[spoiler]Be careful especially during this time, even if you aren't in HK ^^ [/spoiler]

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2014, 01:43:03 AM »
[spoiler] Can I take the gold one?[/spoiler] It's still my favourite.

1. I'm pretty sure they are in Alaska already :p They are even in Antarctica.
2. I only know in Chinese 之 is sometimes used for の. 
In Japanese, I use 的 as it is. I rarely use の for 的. It doesn't sound formal to me ^_^
Are those friends who use の for 的 Japanese or studying/working with Japanese culture?
(Edit: Rereading your post, I think you mean your Taiwanese friends.) [spoiler]Be careful especially during this time, even if you aren't in HK ^^ [/spoiler]

in chinese, 之 and 的 are the same, basically to indicate someone or something's possessions (ie. his, hers, its, mine, etc) so の is their translated equivalant. 的 in japanese is very formal, i've never heard any of my friends, or my lil woman, use that. but yes, 之 in chinese and 的 in japanese are used only for literature. we dont really use that for normal conversation.

as for taiwanese, they are right next door to japan, so they tried to imitate japan as much as they can. i've heard that for some schools, they even have japanese for elementary students to learn at an early age, so they are not far off.
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

mahogany

• Smile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2014, 02:58:49 AM »
@raigami: I've checked it. It's true that 之 and 的 are the same in Chinese. Almost with old Japanese, too. It's just me who tries to differentiate them >.<

Those I know use Japanese (and I suspect all kinds of) 的 for normal conversations and in everyday writings, too  :v 

Japanese and Chinese are quite popular today so I'm not surprised that Japanese is taught at Taiwanese elementary schools. Being close is another point.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2014, 04:54:23 AM »
[spoiler]that's the thickness of the device. trust me, you want thinner the better. thicker does not mean more protection, it just means less feel. I m taking the bronze "cloth" :D[/spoiler]

Oh I thought that was the thickness of a person's tool recommended for...lol, totally misleading..so umm yeah if that's not a problem I'm gonna go with Bronze as well lol but with only 3 sizes you don't have many options do you? I mean what about length and stuff? of course Asians don't have a problem with that now do they? xD

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2014, 10:55:30 AM »
Oh I thought that was the thickness of a person's tool recommended for...lol, totally misleading..so umm yeah if that's not a problem I'm gonna go with Bronze as well lol but with only 3 sizes you don't have many options do you? I mean what about length and stuff? of course Asians don't have a problem with that now do they? xD

1. what they gonna label magnum with? saint, marina, spectre, none scream huge... so what, use "big will" for huge? lololol
2. its a stereotype that asians dont use magnum... although its not common, but theres always exceptions. ok, i m stoppin it here. :D
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Thrudgelmir2333

• Writing with my heart, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2014, 04:21:23 PM »

Wait, are you saying you thought the 3mm, 0.3mm and 0.03mm actually meant recommended penis thickness?

What kind of freaky micro penises have you been exposed to?

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • Savior of Century's End
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2014, 09:40:37 AM »
Reminds me of these bad boys:

Interestingly enough, these are officially licensed.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2014, 10:05:58 AM »
They have even for Hokuto no Ken? :O damn I don't know what people were thinking when they were making these..what's next Dragonball? or am I too late for that too?

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2014, 10:51:12 AM »
I don't think there's any real DB condoms, but there are Gundam condoms.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2014, 11:15:26 PM »
I don't know which one is freaking me out the most...that there are Gundam condoms or the fact that you know they exist..xD. To be honest I didn't even know that they release condoms from anime shows..Saint Seiya for me...that was first and now I know that Hokuto no Ken and Gundam exist lol.

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 01:48:27 AM »
hokuto no ken condoms... side effects include going "A TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA" during "action"
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 07:10:22 AM »
Oh I hope not...your partner will think your gone crazy...  :roflcat:

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 12:26:37 PM »
if you really went "A TATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA" during "action," you will prolly get a seizure and lower back pain from the rapid movement...
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2014, 01:13:33 PM »
You don't have to do it like Kenshiro does it...lol you have a slower pace for sure. :P If you do succeed tho and complete it then you will hear a voice saying "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru". xD

GVmanX

• Acquired Seventh Sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2014, 04:36:12 PM »
I don't know which one is freaking me out the most...that there are Gundam condoms or the fact that you know they exist..xD. To be honest I didn't even know that they release condoms from anime shows..Saint Seiya for me...that was first and now I know that Hokuto no Ken and Gundam exist lol.

I know many things mankind was never meant to know.  Many things...

You don't have to do it like Kenshiro does it...lol you have a slower pace for sure. :P If you do succeed tho and complete it then you will hear a voice saying "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru". xD

An unintended side-effect of the condom is that your partner...explodes afterwards.