Author Topic: Saint Seiya...Condoms  (Read 7158 times)

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
Saint Seiya...Condoms
« on: October 02, 2014, 09:17:44 AM »
I don't know if it's allowed to post this and I don't know if this is even real but here it is..just something I found on Twitter.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also the Twitter..

PimpLogic

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya...Condoms
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 10:07:38 AM »
Are the ranks depended on our size if so im at least a silver saint...

mahogany

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Smile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 10:21:00 AM »
From the words on the picture, it looks like some (unofficial) Chinese products to me.

Question please. [spoiler]Why is the Spectre (Meiseii) the thickest - 3 mm? [/spoiler]

Thrudgelmir2333

• Writing with my heart, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 10:33:06 AM »
From the words on the picture, it looks like some (unofficial) Chinese products to me.

Question please. [spoiler]Why is the Spectre (Meiseii) the thickest - 3 mm? [/spoiler]

Because it's black!

mahogany

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 10:40:51 AM »
Because it's black!
I didn't think of it! Thank you for your well-put explanation.
(This line of product would create some unfortunate implications.)

PimpLogic

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 12:21:51 PM »
Because it's black!
   I bow to your wit.

tuhis

• Bronze Saint
  • Too prolific fanartist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 01:59:17 PM »
I've suspected that the Crystal Wall could maybe be manipulated to take this shape.

Flamzeron

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Role Play World
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 03:26:54 PM »
It's not a good idea for a Saint to go into battle without his Cloth.

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 05:14:53 PM »
lol, it seems like Taiwanese to me, as it is traditional Chinese... also, I doubt it is by my people in hong kong as it is too funny.

"saint condom: "let your cosmos explode under the protection of the cloth. saint cloth condoms, hottest selling items in all pharmacies in your district/region."

I love the line on the bottom: dear shiryu, not wearing your cloth in battle is really dangerous!
Are the ranks depended on our size if so im at least a silver saint...

lol, there is no silver dude. only spectres, gold, and bronze.
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

mahogany

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 06:35:37 PM »
lol, it seems like Taiwanese to me, as it is traditional Chinese... also, I doubt it is by my people in hong kong as it is too funny.
To my knowledge besides Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau, there are Chinese people overseas who still use traditional Chinese. And I know it's traditional Chinese, but I often think of traditional Chinese as just Chinese. Sorry, I didn't make myself clear then.

Hong Kong people isn't known for being funny? Those who visit HK often say the people are funny. Maybe because they are tourists ^_^

And, the translation, shouldn't we put it under a spoiler tag? It's not safe for children :v

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:22:05 PM by mahogany »

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 08:56:17 PM »
1. To my knowledge besides Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau, there are Chinese people overseas who still use traditional Chinese.

2. Hong Kong people isn't known for being funny?

3. And, the translation, shouldn't we put it under a spoiler tag? It's not safe for children :v

1. that's because those overseas areas are populated by people from Taiwan, hong kong, and macau :D   Mainlanders, Singapore, and Malaysia uses simplified Chinese as well.

2. HK people are hilarious, what I meant is that whatever ads that goes public needs to go thru censorship. and HK censorship is still quite conservative. from the grammar and playfulness of the ad, it looks like Taiwanese. lol, shoulda made it clear. don't want my people to kill me, haha

3. sorry, I m technologically challenged... I still don't know the spoiler tag coding to this day... :(
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

mahogany

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 10:14:06 PM »
@raigami: Thank you :D
Chinese-related people are everywhere  o.0
I think some want to use traditional Chinese just because they like it :D

I start to like Taiwanese :v

About spoiler tag: I was writing some kind of explanation then I remember this :v
At #8.
 http://saintseiyafan.com/Forum/index.php?topic=216.0
I m technologically challenged
And you can still work with digital arts. Awesome :D

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 10:39:11 PM »

1."saint condom: "let your cosmos explode under the protection of the cloth. saint cloth condoms, hottest selling items in all pharmacies in your district/region."

2.I love the line on the bottom: dear shiryu, not wearing your cloth in battle is really dangerous!

3.lol, there is no silver dude. only spectres, gold, and bronze.

4. sorry, I m technologically challenged... I still don't know the spoiler tag coding to this day... :(

1. Oh haha so that's what it means...so funny yet so smart if you ask me. :P

2. Haha me too and I think that China's favorite is still Shiryu no?

3. Question...I am not good in math but even 3mm...sounds too small...am I missing something?

4. There you go! ['spoiler] your text/image/link here [/spoiler'] (without the quotations) ;)

mahogany

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 11:07:01 PM »
but even 3mm
[spoiler]As I said, maybe it's about thickness. I had thought it could be about depth but thickness is more likely. So, it's quite normal ;)
And, even though I asked why the Spectre got 3mm and laughed at the black joke,[/spoiler] I believe those numbers aren't everything. Definitely not small :v

(I did post about spoiler tag right before your post ^_^)

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2014, 11:56:01 PM »
Question...I am not good in math but even 3mm...sounds too small...am I missing something?

[spoiler]that's the thickness of the device. trust me, you want thinner the better. thicker does not mean more protection, it just means less feel. I m taking the bronze "cloth" :D[/spoiler]

hope the tag works
1. Chinese-related people are everywhere  o.0
2. I think some want to use traditional Chinese just because they like it :D

1. where there's land, there is Chinese. well, maybe except Alaska, but give it time, lololol

2. its just how the versions were taught and used. HK, TW, and Macau used mainly traditional because we grew up learning it and used it throughout. I m not sayin all are, but some lazy HK ppl like simplify because it is easier to write. others, like me, refused simplify because it is a symbol of communist china and we hate that. Taiwan, I m not sure. some of my friends I've seen, the way they write was a combination of traditional, simplified, some Japanese kanji, and のfor 的

hope it helps ya.
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!