Poll

so who do you think it would win?

Mime
1 (14.3%)
Orphee
6 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Imaginary fight Mime VS Orpheť  (Read 5655 times)

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
Re: Imaginary fight Mime VS Orpheť
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2014, 10:42:32 PM »
but not Minos in my opinion...he broke out of Hyoga's Ice Coffin like it was glass which is supposed to be unbreakable. Ikki had no chance defeating him

Thor was damn strong too, but hey whenever someone goes down first they are regarded as weak. (Aldebaran,Baian...etc etc)

oh, I forgot to mention, I think ikki didn't do his usual recon because he took the garuda flap head on twice. the second one worked, but the first one he took head on. if ikki recon'd, he coulda blocked the garuda flap with one hand, right? besides, hyoga's freezing coffin is not the same as camus' even at this time. his freezing coffin is like krillin's Kamehameha compared to goku's. same technique, weaker version.

all I can say is that if the fab5 didn't burn enough to turn gold like they did when they beat the shoguns, I just don't think the god warriors are even close to the shoguns.

physical strength really means jack in SS universe. it doesn't matter how much you can bench press, but speed always trumps strength in SS universe. so unfortunately, thor and aldebaran are considered to be weak.
What? Sorrento No.2  in the Marinas? Oh heck no! If that was second...didn't Shun defeat him with just 1% power of Nebula Storm?...he was second alright from the point of the weakest to strongest.
Again see in what condition Seigfried was when he decided to take on Sorrento. He was half dead... enough said.

Sorrento is actually considered #2 of the marinas. I forgot the exact chapter in the manga, but there was a statement made about this. kanon is considered the strongest due to his power and also his ability to deceive even a god.

weakest is kaza, followed by baian.
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2014, 11:28:55 PM »
physical strength really means jack in SS universe. it doesn't matter how much you can bench press, but speed always trumps strength in SS universe. so unfortunately, thor and aldebaran are considered to be weak.

That's the thing..it's not about strength it's about who is going down first from one group. Oh he died first, he was weak. That's how it works on the reader's watcher's view.
The first one to die or was beaten never got a big impression. One more thing, Aldebaran is not speedy enough? they guy moves at the speed of light isn't that enough?

besides, hyoga's freezing coffin is not the same as camus' even at this time. his freezing coffin is like krillin's Kamehameha compared to goku's. same technique, weaker version.

If the temperature is right...the it is the same. The fact that he knew the temperature's rate means it was the same.

Sorrento is actually considered #2 of the marinas. I forgot the exact chapter in the manga, but there was a statement made about this. kanon is considered the strongest due to his power and also his ability to deceive even a god.

Yes well I am not convinced that Sorrento was indeed powerful. I see facts not statements.

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
Re: Imaginary fight Mime VS Orpheé
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 01:00:26 AM »
Yes well I am not convinced that Sorrento was indeed powerful. I see facts not statements.

fact :)  : NSはぼく次第で限りなく邀しくなる。そして最後にはとてつもなく変化するのだ。。。

http://s124.photobucket.com/user/raigami/media/Saint-07-0036_zps965b17bd.jpg.html

nebula stream binds and paralyzes an opponent and it changes depend on the enemy's action. then turn into nebula storm.

so, it doesn't matter if Sorrento restricted shun to 1% of his normal power. when the stream is released, and Sorrento increased his power to deliver the kill strike, the stream went up along with it and the storm destroyed his scale and hence his ass was whooped. so technically, the storm will overpower the opponent by leveling up to the opponent's level, and then some more. can it beat even a god? lets wait and see.

pretty sneaky and useful move. I would have to say. hope this put it into different perspective for ya :)
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 12:44:31 PM »
pretty sneaky and useful move. I would have to say. hope this put it into different perspective for ya :)

Sou da...this makes Ikki baddass because of the Phoenix Cloth, Shun is baddass on his own.

Nebula Storm: not many lived to tell the tale!

Lol okay it does change a bit but only a bit, also I still believe that Sorrento could not take on Seigfried if he was fresh...( what about the theory about Seigfried being heavily injured and that it why he wasn't able to block Sorrento's *Dead End Symphony*?)
as for the bling part I want to believe that TOEI couldn't use that before the "real" introduction time as it wasn't their idea or that they didn't even know about it yet? who knows?

Mime vs Orphee: Result....luck based (for me).

AriesMu188

• Gold Saint
  • Teleportation Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • Mu's Corner
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 03:01:53 PM »
Lol okay it does change a bit but only a bit, also I still believe that Sorrento could not take on Seigfried if he was fresh...( what about the theory about Seigfried being heavily injured and that it why he wasn't able to block Sorrento's *Dead End Symphony*?)

D E S is a Cosmo/Sound attack, physical injuries has nothing to do with it... Only Shun's Nebula Stream controlling the current has shown a defense. I doubt Seigfried can do that... ;)

雷 .r.G. 神

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • 黄金の野牛。絶対美味しい牛肉を捜す
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 10:09:46 AM »
1. also I still believe that Sorrento could not take on Seigfried if he was fresh

2. as for the bling part I want to believe that TOEI couldn't use that before the "real" introduction time as it wasn't their idea or that they didn't even know about it yet? who knows?

1. seigfried would prolly be paralyzed/whooped by the dead end symphony/dead end climax combo even if he was fresh. both dead end symphony/climax and nebula stream/storm uses the air/current around the opponent with cosmo jacked up, so unless seigfried can defy laws of saint seiya physics, he has a chance... :)

2. wait, why would you say that the fab5 struggled more and harder with the god warriors than they did with the shoguns?
この世に必要のない物が死ねだけだろう!!!