4 (10.3%)
Capricorn
4 (10.3%)
Aquarius
1 (2.6%)
Pisces
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: a poll about your star sign  (Read 26752 times)

Dynamixx

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Ball Kai CZ
Re: a poll about your star sign
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2014, 03:31:54 PM »
Libra

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2014, 08:14:05 AM »
Scorpios are often caused by Valentine's Day.

Although this could be true...I am thinking Libras are the ones cause by Valentine's Day. Think about it as Libras are the ones born between September 23 and October 23.

tuhis

• Bronze Saint
  • Too prolific fanartist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2014, 06:48:43 AM »
Although this could be true...I am thinking Libras are the ones cause by Valentine's Day. Think about it as Libras are the ones born between September 23 and October 23.
Count again. Nine full months from the middle of February lands us in the middle of November.

Capricorn

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • Fanholes Podcast
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2014, 02:32:25 PM »
same as my username. 

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 12:23:50 PM »
Count again. Nine full months from the middle of February lands us in the middle of November.

Yeah, don't pay attention, I counted February as well..silly me. :P

harryrappe

• Passionate youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2014, 11:20:16 PM »
Aries here

Dynamixx

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Ball Kai CZ
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 07:07:59 PM »
What is actually funny is that I am Dragon in Chinese zodiac and Libra in the european.
Shiryu was my favorite character since childhood, before I knew about chinese zodiac and hey, he's actually in-universe in libra sign as well.
I don't put much value on zodiac and horoscopes but I find this coincidence funny :))

Shunhades

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2014, 06:38:10 PM »
Aries on the day I was born.

According to my astronomy teacher, the most common sign is actually Virgo because it's a huge constellation. I loved our assignment of finding out what our true birth sign was. xD He got so giddy every time I found an Ophiuchus.
Saint Seiya Fan for over 20 years

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2014, 03:05:35 PM »
The size of the constellation itself has nothing to do with the dates that most people are born.. and Libras and Scorpios are the ones at large...

Shunhades

• View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2014, 05:55:36 PM »
The size of the constellation itself has nothing to do with the dates that most people are born.. and Libras and Scorpios are the ones at large...

Actually it does. Because due to the constellations size. It actually shifts. Someone today who maybe born under the Taurus constellation, would of actually been an Aries if they were born about 30 years ago.

In order to know someones true zodiac birth sign, you need an astronomy program where you input the persons information, which you'd need their birth location, date (mm/dd/yyyy), and time to find the information.

We did this as an assignment, and shocked many people because they weren't the zodiac sign they thought they were. Only a few were actually what they thought they were (by going by the current astronomy dates).

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 01:48:52 AM »
Actually it does. Because due to the constellations size. It actually shifts. Someone today who maybe born under the Taurus constellation, would of actually been an Aries if they were born about 30 years ago.

In order to know someones true zodiac birth sign, you need an astronomy program where you input the persons information, which you'd need their birth location, date (mm/dd/yyyy), and time to find the information.

We did this as an assignment, and shocked many people because they weren't the zodiac sign they thought they were. Only a few were actually what they thought they were (by going by the current astronomy dates).
that's media ignorance, read this article and learn something new http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_praezession_e.htm

Shunhades

• View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2014, 11:07:19 AM »
that's media ignorance, read this article and learn something new http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_praezession_e.htm

What I said wasn't from the media, but from what I learned from an actual astronomy class.

You input that data and it brings out the coordinates of where the sun was on the day of your birth to show the location of the sun to which zodiac sign at that time, location and day.

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2014, 11:51:50 AM »
Yes but that would not be any different from the theory that Ophiuchus should be in the Zodiac etc etc. In anyways my sign is not affected at all. Also you should never try to interpret or find signs from the astronomer' view..astrology and astronomy are not the same after all...

Shunhades

• View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2014, 04:25:25 PM »
Both are very complex and go hand in hand in a lot of things. Kind of like knitting and crochetting. Different things, but work togethers on many things.

Paradox

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2014, 05:35:37 AM »
What I said wasn't from the media, but from what I learned from an actual astronomy class.

You input that data and it brings out the coordinates of where the sun was on the day of your birth to show the location of the sun to which zodiac sign at that time, location and day.
hellooooo read the link if you want to learn something new!!!!!