Author Topic: Saint Seiya Fan 2014!  (Read 16797 times)

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Saint Seiya Fan 2014!
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2014, 10:31:48 PM »
Hm somehow I wished few people from here would be up to start translating Saint Seiya Next Dimension to English, because they understand Spanish and the other languages on which they are, but we the English speaking only members don't understand them, my native is Bulgarian, but I highly doubt anyone would known that language around here xD So may be a small group of 5-6 members who have access to recent chapters and they understand them, jump in to Translate would be great ^_^ and those chapters being added to the website and the forums, I think this will bring a lot new members... :) I am sure I am not the only one out there who have problems with language barrier when it comes to translated chapters...

mahogany

• Bronze Saint with powerful Cosmo
  • Smile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2014, 10:48:12 PM »
@vladko92: I offered to help with Next Dimension and Episode G some (4) months ago but while I speak Japanese and some others, my English is still not good and the translation staff, like Okuni Sensei said, seem to be working on other projects. We'll wait :)

I see there are already some English text translations of ND. Some may use them to replace the Japanese/Spanish or other translations so that English speakers can read Next Dimension more easier :D
I really hope more will be able to read Saint Seiya, too :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 11:54:55 PM by mahogany »

Tetsu Aero

• Administrator
  • Gold Saint
  • Proud Stalker of Basilisk no Sylphid
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2014, 01:05:50 AM »
The trick is to find translators and organize people into doing it ;)
The people also need time to do it as well.

Silence is of great profit.
An abundance of speech profiteth nothing.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2014, 03:42:15 AM »
The trick is to find translators and organize people into doing it ;)
The people also need time to do it as well.

Well, we better get to it xD If we want to manage xD I can organize people, but it won't depend only by me... you know everyone have to agree and be ready for it, because it won't be cool first to say yes... then give up... and stop sending PM's and not responding to the ones which you send xD because I've had such situation before...

Shunhades

• View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2014, 11:03:24 AM »
Newborn you back from Another Dimension?  ;D

*thumbs up*
Saint Seiya Fan for over 20 years

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2014, 05:53:41 PM »
I've been busy with stuff, but I will start up on G again if mahogany still available to translate.

I don't mind doing ND either. I thought someone may be working on it slowly? If not tho...

mahogany

• Smile :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2014, 10:18:02 PM »
@Cadraire: I like ND but as said, didn't ND have translation texts already? We only need to replace original Japanese with them and do some edits :D Or do you want to do a completely new translation?
Do you or others have complete raw of G to work with? And I'm sorry but truly my English is still not good so I can only do a bit.

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2014, 02:30:23 AM »
I've been busy with stuff, but I will start up on G again if mahogany still available to translate.

I don't mind doing ND either. I thought someone may be working on it slowly? If not tho...

There is up a text translations in the forums, up to chapter 41 if I am not mistaken and there is uploaded scans up to chapter 21... however someone have to replace those text translations with a scans... so we can have them up to 41... however from there onward there is nothing done for the past year, so yea if someone was doing some translations in my opinion he gave up...

Cadraire

• Silver Saint with powerful Cosmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2014, 03:20:45 AM »
just looking at what I have...

up through 41 has English scanlations
42-47 have text translations and raw scans black and white (if someone has the color scans that might be even better?)
48 has English scanlation (low quality image)
49-53 have scans and no translations (sometimes a brief summary)
54 onward sometimes had either no translation or roughly like another language put thru auto-translate

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2014, 03:29:06 AM »
just looking at what I have...

up through 41 has English scanlations
42-47 have text translations and raw scans black and white (if someone has the color scans that might be even better?)
48 has English scanlation (low quality image)
49-53 have scans and no translations (sometimes a brief summary)
54 onward sometimes had either no translation or roughly like another language put thru auto-translate

Oh well those seems like the real numbers, I wasn't sure was it 21 or to 41... but I guess it was to 41, I do remember reaching to almost 50 chapter... with the Spanish translation, and to be honest, I had my most hard time in life to understand for what they were talking... up until 47 there is text translation around the forum for each chapter separately, but it's not the same like to read it on the scans... and yea the color scans will be better!

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2015, 08:15:19 PM »
My Laptop Computer is down since last year, and am busy with work so can't do any scanning or Proofreading right now till I get a new Laptop and MAYBE Epson Scanner.
For ND, we got a couple more chapters after the ones already online, translated properly by Xupz.

Come Early February when my Pay comes in, will see if I can arrange something with Okuni, to send the SSTLC Anecdotes and ND mangas, over to her to be scanned instead.
(FYI, I'm posting via my Handphone these days)

vladko92

• Silver Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 01:19:47 PM »
My Laptop Computer is down since last year, and am busy with work so can't do any scanning or Proofreading right now till I get a new Laptop and MAYBE Epson Scanner.
For ND, we got a couple more chapters after the ones already online, translated properly by Xupz.

Come Early February when my Pay comes in, will see if I can arrange something with Okuni, to send the SSTLC Anecdotes and ND mangas, over to her to be scanned instead.
(FYI, I'm posting via my Handphone these days)

If there is some translation done by you... after chapter 41, I don't see such one... I've tried googled it, but no luck... the only which comes out are on Spanish...

Haldir

• NankH Staff
  • Gold Saint
  • Misplaced Athena's Urn Again
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2015, 04:36:50 PM »
Read properly.
Translation was done by Xupz.

And NO, we do not anyhow just take some translation done by others from somewhere online, since you seems unaware how Scanlation Work, works.
We personally asked the selected Translator to E-Mail or PM us the Translation Scripts, so we can insert them into the Cleaned & Edited Manga Pages. In most cases, even if the Translator had posted the Script online before, he/she will further try to "proofread" it for Translation Accuracy, and then if there is a need, another person will further Proofread it for correct English Grammar, Punctuation, Usage of Words, accuracy based on Official Non-English Release etc .

Mikael Aurelius

• View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Homepage
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2016, 06:58:46 AM »
Love the new look on the main page.

Well new to me, because Life has been Life for the past...however many years I've been away. :ikki: