Author Topic: your star sign and gold saint  (Read 6128 times)

tuhis

• Bronze Saint
  • Too prolific fanartist
    • View Profile
Re: your star sign and gold saint
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2014, 12:06:54 PM »
My birthday happens to fall in between characters. While I'm a Sagittarius, the character my birthday is closest to is still on the side of Scorpio.

Well, it sure feels great to have an important Gold Cloth to wear if the situation ever arises. X)

Raiden [雷電]

• Acquired Seventh Sense
  • I am the Goddess of Death. Your life is forfeit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 01:57:04 PM »
...Speaking of characters near your birthday, Marin and Seika's birthdays are one day before mine; while Julian Solo / Poseidon is two days after. ...Mu's birthday is also one day closer to mine than Dite's is. XD

My favorite original Goldie is Shura, though I guess that's because my dominant sign is Capricorn. XD
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:43:53 AM by Raiden [雷電] »

Soyukamaru

• Saint in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2014, 07:49:04 PM »
My birthday is Dec 23rd, so I'm a Capricorn.
My fave gold saints are:
- Classic series : Saga, Mu, Shaka
- Lost Canvas : Shion, Albafica, Defteros
- Omega : Kiki, Genbu
Haven't read Episode G and ND enough to make that decision.
I somehow have a soft spot for the Aries saints. They just seem so... noble, kind and gentle.
And great with children too! A major plus!!!
Raki is also such a cutie.

Capricorn

• Has discovered the Cosmo
    • View Profile
    • Fanholes Podcast
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2014, 03:30:59 PM »
i'm a Capricorn, hence my username.  i'm not sure i could pick just one Gold Saint as my favorite. 

Golden Sagittarius

• Silver Saint
  • Typical Sagittarius - adventurous horselover!
    • View Profile
    • Sagi's Kingdom of Imagination
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 01:19:40 AM »
My Star Sign is Sagittarius.

I like the Cloth it has a unique characteristic which is the wings and has a Bow and Arrow which is the only Gold Cloth that has a weapon besides Libra. As for the Saints themselves I do like them all Sisyphus, Aioros and Seiya. They are like Athena's personal guardian ( all Saints are but Sagittarius was always closest to her for some reason) and I truly have respect for all three of them.

All Hail Sagittarius!!!

I'm a Sagittarius too!  :aiolos-blink: And I totally agree with you about everything you said! :) I do respect all of the other characters too, but the Sagittarius Saints are really cool and I love their Cloth!
~HAREM: Apollo, Artemis, Charon~
~SHARED: Mu, Poseidon, Isaac, Aiolos, Shaka, Aphrodite, Milo, Shiryu~
~ADOPTED: Marin, Shunrei~

Seiya

• Gold Saint
  • 絶対神オリンピック
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2014, 04:55:26 AM »

My birthday happens to fall in between characters. While I'm a Sagittarius, the character my birthday is closest to is still on the side of Scorpio.

Well since we are talking about this I was born on the same day with Seiya (which I was named after) and one day (or just a few hours since it was morning )  after Aioros. :P

I'm a Sagittarius too!  :aiolos-blink: And I totally agree with you about everything you said! :) I do respect all of the other characters too, but the Sagittarius Saints are really cool and I love their Cloth!

Sagittarius unite! ^_^